PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter to Jenna Jameson

gonzo
01-22-2006, 06:47 AM
Dear Jenna --

Thank you for being so gracious with your time in Vegas during the AEE. I thought that we were going to have to borrow your body guards after you stopped signing autographs to do the photo shoot with myself, Joe and Hell Puppy. Every dude in line was cussing as they asked each other who that group of fat fucks were.

Haters...

Earl says the pics are fab!

I've been wondering for days after that show... we heard it playing over and over in your booth as the video kept running.

Can you explain to me what a "Hollaback Girl" is?

The recording said that you "aint no hollaback girl" so it got me wondering what one was.

Maybe you can send Chandi over to explain it to us. I would say send Meni because I know he isnt very busy and maybe he has time to explain it. The again I didnt see him at all at AEE or Internext. The gyms in Vegas must be so awesome that it kept him away from business.

He says he still works for ya'll but I think he would have to consult Howard Stern.

Thanks for your time and Ill see you in PHX!

Winetalk.com
01-22-2006, 07:13 AM
Reminds me of:
Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off. He's a tight-ass. He's a sadist. He's an absentee landlord. Worship that? Never.

Hell Puppy
01-22-2006, 07:30 AM
Dear Jenna --

Thank you for being so gracious with your time in Vegas during the AEE. I thought that we were going to have to borrow your body guards after you stopped signing autographs to do the photo shoot with myself, Joe and Hell Puppy. Every dude in line was cussing as they asked each other who that group of fat fucks were.

Haters...

Earl says the pics are fab!

I've been wondering for days after that show... we heard it playing over and over in your booth as the video kept running.

Can you explain to me what a "Hollaback Girl" is?

The recording said that you "aint no hollaback girl" so it got me wondering what one was.

Maybe you can send Chandi over to explain it to us. I would say send Meni because I know he isnt very busy and maybe he has time to explain it. The again I didnt see him at all at AEE or Internext. The gyms in Vegas must be so awesome that it kept him away from business.

He says he still works for ya'll but I think he would have to consult Howard Stern.

Thanks for your time and Ill see you in PHX!

I'm not translating that one for free.

Someone's gonna have to paypal or epassporte me a few bucks.

Jace
01-22-2006, 03:10 PM
holla back girl
A girl that is willing to be treated like a doormat or booty call. She is a girl that will allow guys to do whatever they want with her and will just wait for them to 'holla back' at them.

Jace
01-22-2006, 03:10 PM
holla back girl
Gwen Stefani's use:
A person who verbally postures (hollers back) in an argument and does not step up and fight. Gwen says she is not a holla back girl, implying that she will fight if challenged.