PDA

View Full Version : Do you eat as unhealthy as I do?

Jace
01-20-2006, 02:43 PM
Check this shit out, ElvisManson turned me on to it, and it is great so far

http://www.juiceplus.com

I eat horrible, no vegetables and grease all the time....I needed something to give me my vegetables without suffering through eating them.This shit gives you your needed daily amount of vegetables and fruit in a pill form

Juice Plus+® provides the nutritional essence of 17 different fruits, vegetables, and grains in convenient and inexpensive capsule form. Juice Plus+ Orchard Blend® contains seven of the most nutritious fruits around: apples, oranges, pineapple, cranberries, peaches, acerola cherries, and papaya. Juice Plus+ Garden Blend® contains ten nutrient-dense vegetables and grains: carrots, parsley, beets, kale, broccoli, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes, and barley and oat fibers.

and it is pretty cheap too, $35 for 8 bottles total

pushpills
01-20-2006, 03:45 PM
don't see any ingrediants list on the site.

gonzo
01-20-2006, 05:00 PM
Points taken away for eating healty.

Peaches
01-20-2006, 05:06 PM
Points taken away for eating healty.
Point taken away for not knowing how to spell "healthy".

Dianna Vesta
01-20-2006, 05:17 PM
I tired that stuff. It sucks and is a rip off.

There is something I bought at the healthy food store that is very good called "Green Vibrance"
http://www.vibranthealth.org/gv.html

Unlike the mentioned product you'll feel results soon.

I have a vita-mix and love it but it still requires you to buy food and stick it in the thing. If you don't want to do that buy Green Vibrance, organic fruit & super veggie juice at the health food store. Drink a cup of eat a day. DONE. Switch fruit juices but always add apple.

Jace
01-20-2006, 05:18 PM
don't see any ingrediants list on the site.

hold on, i will type them out from the side of the bottle

Jace
01-20-2006, 05:23 PM
cool, i didn't have to type it out, i found this

in the fruit capsules:
ACEROLA CHERRY, APPLE, CRANBERRY, DATE, ORANGE, PAPAYA, PEACH, PINEAPPLE, ENZYME BLEND (Bromelain, Papain, Lipase, Amylase, Protease, Cellulose.), LACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS (Naturally Occurring Bacteria Found In The Intestinal Tract. Enhances Digestion.) SOLUBLE AND INSOLUBLE FIBER

In the veggie capsules:
BEET, BROCCOLI, CABBAGE, CARROT, KALE, PARSLEY, SPINACH, TOMATO, BARLEY, OATS, ENZYME BLEND (Lipase, Amylase, Protease, Cellulose.), LACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS (Naturally Occurring Bacteria Found In The Intestinal Tract. Enhances Digestion), SOLUBLE AND INSOLUBLE FIBER (Beet Fiber, Barley Bran (No Gluten), Oat Brand (No Gluten), Cabbage Fiber, Glucomannan, Plant Cellulose, Dried Plant Fiber), Allicin From Garlic, Good For The Heart.

Gabriel
01-20-2006, 05:25 PM
I wont eat anything that cant be enhanced with cheese.

Jace
01-20-2006, 05:26 PM

hahahahaha...dude, that is pretty much my motto as well

Bhelliom
01-20-2006, 05:32 PM
Personally, I'm a meatatarian.

as mentioned in the past my personal motto: "Salad Isn't food. Salad is what food eats"

Gabriel
01-20-2006, 07:14 PM
Personally, I'm a meatatarian.

as mentioned in the past my personal motto: "Salad Isn't food. Salad is what food eats"

Points added for motto and the usage of the word meat.

Hell Puppy
01-20-2006, 11:26 PM

There's NOTHING that cant be enhanced with cheese.

I'm sure these pills are quite tasty when dissolved in a big bowl of queso dip and scooped up with chips.

JR
01-20-2006, 11:30 PM
points subtracted for anyone who thinks their body which evolved over 10-20 million years can now get all the nutrients it needs from a capsule.

more points subtracted for believing in magic pills.

even more points subtracted for believing the marketing efforts of THE SHADIEST industry on the planet (diet and supplements now estimated to be worth 50-100 Billion in the USA alone)

adding points to myself for being a cynical asshole who thinks he knows everything.

Peaches
01-21-2006, 01:42 PM
points subtracted for anyone who thinks their body which evolved over 10-20 million years can now get all the nutrients it needs from a capsule.

more points subtracted for believing in magic pills.

even more points subtracted for believing the marketing efforts of THE SHADIEST industry on the planet (diet and supplements now estimated to be worth 50-100 Billion in the USA alone)

adding points to myself for being a cynical asshole who thinks he knows everything.
Adding points because I agree with you ;)