PDA

View Full Version : why wine drinkers live longer compared to beer drinkers?

Winetalk.com
01-20-2006, 09:54 AM
the possible answer comes from Denmark:
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=1522621

Sin
01-20-2006, 11:33 AM
Interesting article & some very good points in it!

Bhelliom
01-20-2006, 05:52 PM
Very Excellent points but I can't say I'm overly surprised

Gabriel
01-20-2006, 07:03 PM
1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

2. Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

4. Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

5. Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

CONCLUSION
Eat and drink what you like.
Speaking English is apparently what kills you

JR
01-20-2006, 09:18 PM
1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

4. Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

5. Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

CONCLUSION

correct conclusion - adaptation, collective genetics, diet as a whole, lifestyle and 1,000,000 other factors also play a role.

Dravyk
01-23-2006, 01:34 PM
I drink wine and beer (and whiskey, and rum ...)

Wonder where that puts me? hehe

Winetalk.com
01-23-2006, 02:42 PM

CONCLUSION

May I see the SOURCE of your "findings"?

Talk is cheap....

Cleo
01-24-2006, 05:17 PM
Don't drink wine or beer but a little weed is always nice to relax with. :okthumb:

Winetalk.com
01-24-2006, 06:02 PM
Don't drink wine or beer but a little weed is always nice to relax with. :okthumb:

May I have some? Our supplier just died on us...
:(

Cleo
01-24-2006, 06:11 PM
I'm actually smoking very little weed these days since the person that I have been dating on and off doesn't smoke, drink, or do anything so about the only time I do get a chance to smoke some weed is when I'm out with my party friends.

Damn I've gotten boring in my old age…

TheEnforcer
01-24-2006, 07:03 PM

CONCLUSION

hahahaha.. ok man that's funny. :okthumb:

CDSmith
01-26-2006, 10:03 AM
And remember...

"Without wine we EAT,
With wine we dine."