PDA

View Full Version : AEBN Hiring Java Developers

Bishop
01-19-2006, 11:21 AM
This position requires relocation to Charlotte NC.

If you know someone that would be a good candidate for this job let them know because we are also offering a $500 referral. You may pocket some cash and do your friend a favor at the same time.

Resumes need to be sent to : Jobs-J2EE@AEBN.net

----------------------------------------------
POSITIONS: Mid to Senior Level Java Developers

PRIMARY REQUIREMENTS: Administrative and programming knowledge of Java 5, J2EE, JDBC, XML, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, ANT, SOAP, RESIN, REST, Spring framework, and Linux is highly desired.

SECONDARY REQUIREMENTS: Experience in one of the following software packages is highly desired: IntelliJ IDEA, Perforce, SQL Server, My SQL, and Eclipse.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Duties include but are not limited to full life cycle development from front to back end, and QA testing.
Work independently in a team environment in full life cycle development.
Documentation of products, requirements and designs.
Ability to lead small teams of developers on projects.
Successfully meeting aggressive deadlines.
Self-starter, the ability to manager and handle work load.
Successful candidate will also have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and to communicate effectively with staff and management.

SEND RESUMES TO: Jobs-J2EE@AEBN.net

Winetalk.com
01-19-2006, 11:48 AM
I know Webfather bought a few properties in North Carolina, so relocation shouldn't be a problem. I don't know if he can program HTML though. May I have a PARTIAL refferal credit?

Jace
01-19-2006, 11:52 AM
Can I learn as I go?

Winetalk.com
01-19-2006, 11:57 AM
yes, you can go....
:) :waving:

Bishop
01-19-2006, 11:57 AM
Serge .. somehow I don't think Webfather is looking for a job. haha..

Jace .. probably not but if you think you have something to offer feel free to send your resume in.

JoesHO
01-19-2006, 04:17 PM
This is a terrific opportunity for the right individual.

I must say, I really like the AEBN folks as a whole group!

Everyone I have met or hung out with from there is very responsible and very likeable !

Kudos to you AEBN for building such a strong company!

Bishop
01-19-2006, 04:35 PM
This is a terrific opportunity for the right individual.

I must say, I really like the AEBN folks as a whole group!

Everyone I have met or hung out with from there is very responsible and very likeable !

Kudos to you AEBN for building such a strong company!

Thanks Joe.. Maybe when you come and visit we will show you our irresponsible side.

gonzo
01-19-2006, 04:44 PM
Thanks Joe.. Maybe when you come and visit we will show you our irresponsible side.

Im counting on it!

JoesHO
01-19-2006, 04:59 PM

Looking forward to it . :okthumb: