PDA

View Full Version : Two Industry form a Joint Venture

docholly
01-18-2006, 08:58 PM
January 18, 2006 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Joint venture takes a new perspective on hosted free sites.

Mark Jenkins, president of Greenguy Marketing and Chop Smith of HFSlinks.com have signed a joint agreement to host, build and market free sites for adult webmasters. In a highly significant development for the adult industry, these two key players have agreed to pool their expertise and resources to create, update and distribute hosted freesites listed in an extensive database.

Currently 100 sponsors have listed over 7000 HFS in the database with plans to double that amount in the next 6 months. Covering 60 categories, it is a one stop shop for linklists, hubs, filler content and linkable sites for reviews and blogs.

"Providing a robust resource for adult webmasters to utilize will enable them to provide quality content for their surfers that are virus free, properly coded and search engine optimized." said Mark Jenkins of Greenguy Marketing. "More sponsors are realizing the quality of conversions that HFS creates so we want to be positioned so webmasters don't have to waste their time. We do the legwork, webmasters reap the benefits. It's a win-win situation."

"Greenguy Marketing brings a seasoned staff of freesite builders who are experienced with the unique needs of adult webmasters. Merging our editorial and programming staff from HFSlinks.com is such a natural synergy." stated Chop Smith. Project managers MrMaryLou and CelticTiger will oversee the design team while programming and editorial staff will be lead by UselessWarrior and DocHolly.

For questions or comments please contact us at press@hfslinks.com

Please visit www.hfslinks.com (http://www.hfslinks.com/) for all your hosted freesite needs.

gonzo
01-18-2006, 09:08 PM
I see GreenGuy was holding out on us in Vegas too!

Congrats. Heres the future of FHS.

docholly
01-18-2006, 09:16 PM
I see GreenGuy was holding out on us in Vegas too!

Congrats. Heres the future of FHS.

hey.. :huh: we looked for you at the Orleans.. dammit..

and you hid in the corner at the peppermill.. geeze what's a girl to do?? :yowsa:

gonzo
01-18-2006, 09:35 PM
hey.. :huh: we looked for you at the Orleans.. dammit..

and you hid in the corner at the peppermill.. geeze what's a girl to do?? :yowsa:

If I was at the Orleans I was either at the Wine and Shine [Serge I have pics] or I was piled up in bed.

Same reason I was in the corner at Mitnicks favorite resturant... I was coming down with the big sick and I was far far away from the swill.

nastyboy
01-18-2006, 11:24 PM
Very interresting :okthumb:

docholly
01-28-2006, 07:10 AM
If I was at the Orleans I was either at the Wine and Shine [Serge I have pics] or I was piled up in bed.

Same reason I was in the corner at Mitnicks favorite resturant... I was coming down with the big sick and I was far far away from the swill.

Nothing like a "Wine & Shine" to make those Nike's glow!! :okthumb:

docholly
01-28-2006, 07:11 AM
We’ve had an amazing response to our announcement and just as a follow up we’ve added the following to our database in the past 7 days:

9 HFS from Chop's Cash
6 HFS from Adult Cam Dollars
5 HFS from Purple Dollars
33 HFS added for Raven Riley, Bangin Becky, Cum on Candi and Lady Boy Crush all from jaYMan Cash.
19 HFS from Nubiles
17 HFS added for Busty Café & Honey Chest of NSCash
10 HFS added for Blazing Dollars

7 filler sites from Top Bucks
7 filler sites from Nasty Dollars
7 filler sites added for Spa Cash *New Sponsor*
3 filler sites added for Naughty Niche
26 filler sites added for ARS *New Sponsor*
19 Filler site from PimpRoll
12 filler sites from Silver Cash
12 Filler sites from Pussy Cash

Using HFS and HFSlinks is a really good way to fill those categories where you just don’t have that many submits. In a effort to make it easier for you, we’ve added a new feature that lets you surf sponsors by category. So if you are terribly short on Ethnic or BBW etc.. you can see which sponsors offer what programs.

Thanks for all the positive responses and if you have any questions please email us at press@hfslinks.com (press@hfslinks.com)

www.hfslinks.com (http://www.hfslinks.com/)

JoesHO
01-28-2006, 09:58 AM
Congratulations.
Pleaase tell me what I need to do in order to get EarlMillercash involved as a sponsor .

TheEnforcer
01-28-2006, 10:13 AM
Congrats on the new project. I am sure it will go over quite well! :)

docholly
01-28-2006, 10:14 AM
Congratulations.
Pleaase tell me what I need to do in order to get EarlMillercash involved as a sponsor .

I'll hit you up on ICQ..

Thanks for asking!! :okthumb:

docholly
01-28-2006, 10:16 AM
Congrats on the new project. I am sure it will go over quite well! :)

Thanks!! We've had great response so far! Resources to help webmasters make their life easier is always *best Martha Stewart voice* "a good thing"

;)

slavdogg
01-28-2006, 11:35 PM
i dont get it
what the hell is it and why is it big news ??

gonzo
01-29-2006, 04:00 AM
i dont get it
what the hell is it and why is it big news ??

Its a link list for Free Hosted sites.

They look a lot like the old gateway sites that you built to pitch an AVS.

Green Guy says they convert better... I would assume than TGP traffic and that search engines love em.

Im gonna throw some cash his way and see how it comes out.