PDA

View Full Version : Oprano Board Members Can Get Domains @ Moniker.com for just $8.25 w/Privacy...24/7!

chipmunk
01-18-2006, 10:45 AM
That’s right… ALL new Registrations, Transfers and Renewals are just $8.25 with Privacy protection & Free URL/Email Forwarding with no additional fees. No blackout periods...lol Get them anytime you want!

Just Create an Account and email or ICQ your account info for me to get you all set up!

Yes this Special is endorsed by Joesho 100%! Thanks for the support man and it’s great having you as a client!

Why switch to Moniker.com other than this amazing price?
Ok well that’s easy…

• Moniker.com Takes Security very seriously and are considered experts in Domain Security. We ensure your domains NEVER Get Hi-Jacked or Altered.
• Moniker.com is an ICAAN Accredited Registrar
•Amazing Domain Admin/Management tools. We give you the features and tools you need to manage ALL aspects of your domains, including Bulk Domain and DNS Mgmt.
•Have domains that are getting Traffic that are not active sites? Make money with them with Moniker.com’s Traffic Club.
•Awesome TOLL FREE Customer Service & Support

About Domain Privacy:

Don’t Let Prying eyes know your business! Keep your personal info Private and Legal. This is how your domain will look on the whois look up:

Whois data for: YourDomain.com
Whois Server Version 1.3

Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

Domain Name: YourDomain.COM
Registrant [164517]:
Moniker Privacy Services Yourdomain.COM@domainservice.com
Moniker Online Services, LLC.

Remember to get this special pricing… Just Create an Account and email or ICQ your account info for me to get you all set up!

-=Chipmunk=-

JoesHO
01-18-2006, 02:05 PM
I have almost 500 domain ( actually a little more I think total) with Moniker.

and I must say I have nevr recieved better service. these guys are always just a phone call or icq away, and they handle everything.

Hell I just give chipmunk a list and he even does the ordering for me when I have a bulk order .

SykkBoy
01-18-2006, 03:25 PM
I have my domains registered with moniker too and couldn't be happier

TheEnforcer
01-18-2006, 03:37 PM
Honestly this is the first I have ever heard of them. Certainly someone to consider for the future.

boldy
01-18-2006, 05:52 PM
Moniker.com kicks serious ass ..

markit
01-19-2006, 04:36 PM
Thats an offer I cant refuse..

I'm in

:wnw:

chipmunk
01-20-2006, 12:24 PM
Thanx for all the kind words and support!!!

Thats an offer I cant refuse..

I'm in

:wnw:

Mark... go ahead and shoot me an email once you sign up.. or an ICQ..and I will have you all taken care of :)

-=Chipmunk=-

nastyboy
01-23-2006, 05:06 AM
We have all of our domains with them now...Incredible crew and service! Chipmunk, who many of you already know is simply top notch and for those of you who don't know Monte...you really should check out his show Domain Masters on Wednesdays @ 7pm est over at http://webmasterradio.fm/

$tanDaMan
01-23-2006, 07:05 PM
Looks like it's time to give Moniker.com a try!

chipmunk
01-23-2006, 07:07 PM
Chris bro..always a pleasure!!
...and Stan thanks a bunch, I look forward to working with you. :)

roX on
-chipmunk=-

vegas
01-25-2006, 02:20 PM
Chipmunk, I'll make this my first post at Oprano :) Moniker, great team over there and if you're not using them yet... definately consider it! Best service, pricing...and talking to chipmunk is kindda cool too I guess!

Hey Gonzo! Nastyboy and Angel both said I need to be here, so here I am :) !

And a shoutout to Jace while I'm at it! Dude hook me up with some tunes!

gonzo
01-25-2006, 03:27 PM
Chipmunk, I'll make this my first post at Oprano :) Moniker, great team over there and if you're not using them yet... definately consider it! Best service, pricing...and talking to chipmunk is kindda cool too I guess!

Hey Gonzo! Nastyboy and Angel both said I need to be here, so here I am :) !

And a shoutout to Jace while I'm at it! Dude hook me up with some tunes!

Jace is streaming tunes for Oprano radio