PDA

View Full Version : Pictures and Sincere Thanks!

nastyboy
01-18-2006, 02:51 AM
OK I know..way behind but just now getting caught up from the show.

The Pictures:
http://www.xclusiveparty.com/vegas06/album0.html

The Thanks:

GonZo - Thanks for the support! Look forward to working with ya and it was great to chill with ya at the party.

Bob, LAJ etc etc - I truly appreciate all you have done thus far in supporting Parents in Adult. The exposure you are providing means a lot to us. Darklady..you are da bomb! Thanks for your questions at the seminar and your insights.

And those that made this trip truly memorable:

Chipmunk - He looks happy doesn’t he? wonder if his ass is still red?

Magnus - Dude cant thank you enough for getting the film crew to the party!

Monte - Always great to see you. BTW my friend from the AHA was impressed!

Tucker- Brother...what else can I say..we love ya ( we just have to figure out why we scare that wife of yours so bad LOL!)

SEGuru and Brandy - Happy Birthday and happy sailing!

Basil and Harry LOL! I'll never get it right again...thanks Gu!

The crew from WebDreams - Awsome to have you there..Brandi was thrilled that you stayed even after the filming was done!

Nash! - I know a secret and I dig that about you guys!

Mike, Stephen, the crew from Party Hardcore, Garbage Dump Hotwife Blog etc - Guys...you were off the hook! Happy Birthday again Stephen and Cathy (one of the entertainers is still laughing) " look out here comes 3 inches of pink steel!" ROFL! We look forward to visiting this summer!

Tom, JaY, Raven, Candi, Becky etc. - It was great hanging with you all! Tom..enjoy your dive!

Sebastian - Bro.. always great to see you. wish we had more time this year!

I am missing a whole host of people...so just give me a call and bitch me out

Thanks all for a terrific show!

chipmunk
01-18-2006, 01:50 PM
Nastyboy!!!
Dude your party roxed out man! ...and thanks for assisting with the ass beating (wink)!

It was great seeing the NR crew as always!

I love you guys!!!

see ya soon...
-=munk=-

nastyboy
01-18-2006, 11:27 PM
Nastyboy!!!
Dude your party roxed out man! ...and thanks for assisting with the ass beating (wink)!

It was great seeing the NR crew as always!

I love you guys!!!

see ya soon...
-=munk=-

d00d! awsome seeing you as well! Look forward to the next time :okthumb: just bring a change of underwear :yowsa: