PDA

View Full Version : New Unsaturated Programs

gonzo
01-17-2006, 11:08 AM
I had the chance to spend some time in Vegas with the folks from Naked Rhino and in keeping in the spirit of "The Family that does Business" I wanted to pass along some business information.

Brandi Love and Nasty Boy have been busy since they first started into the business 2 years ago.

First of all they have created a resource site for Parents In Adult as a place for parents that work in this industry that may run upon legal issues. Their button is among the roation here at Oprano or you can reach their site at
http://www.parentsinadult.com

Secondly I want to give you guys a shot at their closed/invite only program that has been kicking ass and taking names for the past 2 years.

http://www.xclusivecash.com has 3 solo girl sites including brandilove.com .
If you have MILF traffic you will want to apply to promote this and the other 2 sites as they are highly converting. Let em know you are from Oprano for consideration.

What makes this program different is that the VIP support they provide their affiliates and with it being a closed program you should find better conversion rates as the content has not been promoted to death.

These guys are serious about business. The party they threw in Vegas was both entertaining and professional. Attendees were treated to both a very businesslike annual report while scantily clad hotties were serving up drinks and eye candy.

The new program Mad Moohlah (http://madmoolah.com/track/MTA6Mzo0/) was announced during this presentation focusing more on general niche content. This program open by referal only until March 1.

If you have niche content sign up using the referal link and again tell them you are from Oprano.

I expect the Naked Rhino crew to join us in the next few days should you have any questions or special requests.

In the meantime... sign up and cash in.

Dame
01-17-2006, 11:39 AM
I signed up for both..thanks Gonzo

Free Spaz!!

gonzo
01-17-2006, 11:40 AM

Free Spaz!!

You just scored points. Spaz deserves to be free!

Jace
01-17-2006, 11:44 AM
very cool, angel and vegas have worked hard on that shit, props to them for creating such a great program with Brandi Love and Nasty Boy!

nastyboy
01-17-2006, 11:57 AM
GonZo..what else can I say but ...WOW...Incredible! It has been a pleasure getting to know you over the past year and a half and look forward to doing lots of business together.

I'm an old school (meaning old man LOL!) kind of guy so If anyone has a specific question regarding anything you are more than welcome to hit me up via ICQ 3314966 or preferably via phone...yup..phone :yowsa:

all of our contact information can be found at: http://nakedrhino.com/about.html

Great to be here at oprano and look forward to getting to know everyone!

Jace
01-17-2006, 12:00 PM
GonZo..what else can I say but ...WOW...Incredible! It has been a pleasure getting to know you over the past year and a half and look forward to doing lots of business together.

I'm an old school (meaning old man LOL!) kind of guy so If anyone has a specific question regarding anything you are more than welcome to hit me up via ICQ 3314966 or preferably via phone...yup..phone :yowsa:

all of our contact information can be found at: http://nakedrhino.com/about.html

Great to be here at oprano and look forward to getting to know everyone!

Hey, get Angel and Vegas over here, I miss hanging with those fools on the boards!

gonzo
01-17-2006, 12:07 PM
If you are unsure or doubtful about how professional these guys are...

just look at the about section on their site.

http://nakedrhino.com/about.html

nastyboy
01-17-2006, 12:10 PM
very cool, angel and vegas have worked hard on that shit, props to them for creating such a great program with Brandi Love and Nasty Boy!

Hey Jace! Great to see ya. I appreciate you bringing Vegas and Angel into the forefront. Brandi and I are a bit..."out there" and tend to be a bit more visable but Vegas and Angel are two of the hardest working, dedicated..honest partners anyone could hope for.

Jace
01-17-2006, 12:12 PM
Hey Jace! Great to see ya. I appreciate you bringing Vegas and Angel into the forefront. Brandi and I are a bit..."out there" and tend to be a bit more visable but Vegas and Angel are two of the hardest working, dedicated..honest partners anyone could hope for.

ha, that is wierd man...cause I remember back in the day it was the exact opposite...angel and vegas were all over the boards, and you all were very quiet ;)

glad to see you on board at Oprano though

nastyboy
01-17-2006, 12:50 PM

Free Spaz!!

Excellent Dame! Nice to meet you and great to have you on board! The MadMoolah should be activated immediately...Xclusivecash requires us to manually approve the application which Vegas will be able to do when he gets back into the office tonight. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions :okthumb:

nastyboy
01-17-2006, 12:54 PM
ha, that is wierd man...cause I remember back in the day it was the exact opposite...angel and vegas were all over the boards, and you all were very quiet ;)

glad to see you on board at Oprano though

LOL! Still quiet on the boards but have been all over the media this year....thus the reason for Parents in Adult..... the cat definately got out of the bag

Forest
01-17-2006, 04:01 PM
www.madmoolah.com has some great niche sites

we did the flash header for the site and i think it came out great

Angel-XC
01-17-2006, 09:59 PM
Nice to see you darlin' thanks for the recognition! We all have been working very hard on these new projects and although you know i'm always around lurking on boards and posting on the select one or two (although those select one or two are changing constantly lol) i'm always busting my ass with new things coming up constantly :)
How're you and my favorite witch doing? :D Drop me an ICQ whenever you feel like chatting I could always use the break!
Thanks Gonzo for the thread it's always appreciated even if you did leave me and vegas out :whistling J/K

gonzo
01-17-2006, 11:07 PM
Nice to see you darlin' thanks for the recognition! We all have been working very hard on these new projects and although you know i'm always around lurking on boards and posting on the select one or two (although those select one or two are changing constantly lol) i'm always busting my ass with new things coming up constantly :)
How're you and my favorite witch doing? :D Drop me an ICQ whenever you feel like chatting I could always use the break!
Thanks Gonzo for the thread it's always appreciated even if you did leave me and vegas out :whistling J/K

Ok.... well how about some points for leaving you out?

Jace
01-18-2006, 12:30 AM

I will hit you up on ICQ tomorrow, i miss you!

Angel-XC
01-18-2006, 04:55 AM
Ok.... well how about some points for leaving you out?
Awww thanks it was great meeting you out at the party hon :)

And Jace I look forward to it! I work a lot of vampire hours so don't worry if you can't find me i'll be around lol

domtheboy
01-18-2006, 12:10 PM
Awww thanks it was great meeting you out at the party hon :)

And Jace I look forward to it! I work a lot of vampire hours so don't worry if you can't find me i'll be around lol

yaaaaaayyyyyyyy Angel's here :waving:

welcome to Oprano :okthumb:

Angel-XC
01-18-2006, 05:17 PM
Hey there my English buddy :) How've ya been?

domtheboy
01-18-2006, 07:08 PM
Hey there my English buddy :) How've ya been?

Not too bad thanks, but sucks to be back at work after xmas.

Good to see you and Vegas over here :)

Angel-XC
01-18-2006, 07:35 PM
Aww thanks hon :) Thanks to Gonzo I found this place and know most of you already!

gonzo
01-18-2006, 07:56 PM
Aww thanks hon :) Thanks to Gonzo I found this place and know most of you already!

Yeah but yall didnt tell me there was all sorts of hotties gonna get nekkid at that party. I was ready to cannonball into the hot tub.

That sounds like a hell of an idea for a contest come to think of it.

nastyboy
01-18-2006, 10:52 PM
Yeah but yall didnt tell me there was all sorts of hotties gonna get nekkid at that party. I was ready to cannonball into the hot tub.

That sounds like a hell of an idea for a contest come to think of it.

The ladies did put on a hell of a show this year! dude the candles in the pooper trick...:okthumb:

gonzo
01-18-2006, 11:17 PM
The ladies did put on a hell of a show this year! dude the candles in the pooper trick...:okthumb:

Damn and yall let me get sick and leave!

Peaches
01-18-2006, 11:23 PM
the candles in the pooper trick...:okthumb:
And there you have it - the #1 reason why I bought a generator.

nastyboy
01-18-2006, 11:32 PM
And there you have it - the #1 reason why I bought a generator.

:rotflmao1

No wonder Brandi keeps bugging me to get one