PDA

View Full Version : Season premeire of 24 last night- spoilers

TheEnforcer
01-16-2006, 02:32 PM
Holy shit! President Palmer dying within the first 2-3 minutes and then a few minutes later BOOM Michelle is dead and Tony is clinging to life. Damn what a hot way to start the new season. Gotta make sure I watch it all this season. I watched the first 3 seasons on DVD and most of season 4 on a cable channel marathon a month or two ago. Now, if I could just ask the writers for ONE small thing.. Please.. Please.. Please.. kill off Jack's daughter because she is annoying as all hell. I cheered :clapping: the 1st season when his wife was killed cause she was annoying as all hell. Just didn't get my wish for his daughter to buy the farm too.. still waiting for that one :hmm: and hoping I get my wish this year. :)

NY_TIM
01-16-2006, 03:45 PM
It was Intense, I cant wait for tonight....

TheEnforcer
01-16-2006, 04:00 PM
Yeah.. damn good show to be sure. Can't wait to see what they have in store this year. :)

gonzo
01-16-2006, 04:13 PM
Fuck 24.

WE WANT THE FAMILY!

Peaches
01-16-2006, 04:26 PM
GREAT show!! :)

Funbrunette
01-16-2006, 07:31 PM
Woohooo Part 2 tonight! :okthumb:

NY_TIM
01-16-2006, 07:39 PM
20 minutes.... Gotta go make some popcorn now.......:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

VooMan
01-16-2006, 08:44 PM
I must say, what a season opener!

24 is one of the best shows ever. And I'm with you TE, I'm glad Kim Bauer is gone. She was nothing short of annoying filler. Unfortunately though, I think "Derrick" is going to play the same role this season... well, not as eye candy stupid filler, but ordinary every day this kid needs a shower stupid filler. heh

Anywho, I must return to TiVo! :okthumb:

JoesHO
01-16-2006, 09:06 PM
yes excellent show... I am so looking forward to being fireside tonigh curled up watching Jack kick some ASS!~

VooMan
01-16-2006, 10:04 PM
Excellent episode...

Glad to see they have added a Hobbit to the lineup. I'm surprised he hasn't mistakenly called Bill Buchanan Mr. Frodo. :okthumb:

VooMan
01-16-2006, 10:41 PM
Damn, it's too late to edit my last post...

What I should have said was I'm surprised he hasn't called Bill Buchanan, Bilbo Baggins.

Sheesh, talk about bombing a joke... :hmm:

gonzo
01-16-2006, 10:44 PM
Damn, it's too late to edit my last post...

What I should have said was I'm surprised he hasn't called Bill Buchanan, Bilbo Baggins.

Sheesh, talk about bombing a joke... :hmm:

Its BAT NIGHT!

VooMan
01-16-2006, 10:55 PM
I'm glad, cuz I got the good doughnuts.

TheEnforcer
01-17-2006, 01:04 AM
Damn.. just got done watching my TIVO'd second night episode and another great episode of TV!! Sean Astin's character is interesting. Can't wait to watch this unfold.

Peaches
01-17-2006, 02:45 AM
I wanna know 2 things:

1. What happens in Jack's life the other 364 days out of the year? Are they really, really boring?
2. What kind of cell phone batteries do they have that let them upload/download files, send tons of pics and chat all day and they never wear down??!! :o

Dravyk
01-17-2006, 03:29 AM
2. What kind of cell phone batteries do they have that let them upload/download files, send tons of pics and chat all day and they never wear down??!! :o It's nuclear. ;)

JoesHO
01-17-2006, 09:53 AM
It's nuclear. ;)

imported from Iran ?

TheEnforcer
01-17-2006, 11:21 AM
Hahahahah.. Peaches you kill me.. :>))

justb
01-17-2006, 11:32 AM
Jack's panic bag is full of cell phone batteries.....

Bama
01-17-2006, 12:22 PM
I like the show but a few things drive me fucking nuts

1. Enough of the soap opera staredowns - that got old in season 1
2. If you don't trust your coworkers - fire the fuckers and hire some you can trust. It's been 3 years and each year they save the world. There should be some level of trust by now!
3. No way is a President as whimpy as they make this one out to be nor do the bad guys become "Presidential insiders" as much as this show pretends.
4. Stupid people deserve to die. That kid that followed Jack to the helicopter - then followed him into the airport (only to become a hostage once again) deserved to be shot.

If you've become a hostage twice in one day by different people - you need to taste the end of a barrel!

5. Situation is over - room FILLED with agents and they just let one of the (supposed) hostages just stroll out of the room (while everyone else is detained) just isn't plausible. Too many things that just aren't "plausible" happen in the show!

TheEnforcer
01-17-2006, 12:46 PM
I agree pretty much on all counts there Bama but suspension of belief is necessary. That said they certainly do push the boundaries of that necessary part of making a show.

Dravyk
01-18-2006, 04:35 AM
If you've become a hostage twice in one day by different people - you need to taste the end of a barrel! :-pearl: :okthumb:

imported from Iran ? Shhhhh! ;)