PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Question and a Hello!

djo68
01-15-2006, 04:15 AM
Hi everyone. I am just making my way around to some of the better Adult Webmaster boards. I am a total newbie! I hope to have more answers to give than questions to ask in the future but right now all I have are questions and LOTS of them. I do pledge to give back to the board in any way I can though both now and in the future. OK, here goes. I am going to attempt to develop a few adult sites in the general areas of: free site/link list/review/blog etc.. I am not interested in TGP/MGP type sites and although I would LOVE to produce my own content that would be many years of success and hard work down the line. I am only interested in promoting the very best top quality sites and have spent hours on end researching what I BELIEVE to be some of the very best sites BUT good reviews (possibly out-dated), nice looking websites and slick tours (perhaps the producer of the site devoted all their time and energy to that instead of the content) STILL don't tell me if the site is a gem or not. I need to take a look around INSIDE and decide for myself and I certainly don't want to eat up the little profit I will be making at first by subscribing to these sites right off the bat. Is it somewhat standard or not out of the ordinary to ask a webmaster about a temporary username and password or perhaps a monthly subscription etc. for the sole purpose of wanting to promote his/her site IF it is a good fit for what I am looking for and any tips for inquiring about such? Thanks!

IFRvideo
01-15-2006, 04:50 AM
We might be able to arrange something, our site is very new, but we have already 7 stallments hours of high quality media, one new a week...

Hi everyone. I am just making my way around to some of the better Adult Webmaster boards. I am a total newbie! I hope to have more answers to give than questions to ask in the future but right now all I have are questions and LOTS of them. I do pledge to give back to the board in any way I can though both now and in the future. OK, here goes. I am going to attempt to develop a few adult sites in the general areas of: free site/link list/review/blog etc.. I am not interested in TGP/MGP type sites and although I would LOVE to produce my own content that would be many years of success and hard work down the line. I am only interested in promoting the very best top quality sites and have spent hours on end researching what I BELIEVE to be some of the very best sites BUT good reviews (possibly out-dated), nice looking websites and slick tours (perhaps the producer of the site devoted all their time and energy to that instead of the content) STILL don't tell me if the site is a gem or not. I need to take a look around INSIDE and decide for myself and I certainly don't want to eat up the little profit I will be making at first by subscribing to these sites right off the bat. Is it somewhat standard or not out of the ordinary to ask a webmaster about a temporary username and password or perhaps a monthly subscription etc. for the sole purpose of wanting to promote his/her site IF it is a good fit for what I am looking for and any tips for inquiring about such? Thanks!

gonzo
01-16-2006, 07:38 PM
Hit up the Fat Fucking Support once youve signed up. One of them will hook you up between snacks.

djo68
01-17-2006, 04:46 AM
LOL Thanks, I would hate to interrupt their snack time though!

gonzo
01-17-2006, 01:36 PM
LOL Thanks, I would hate to interrupt their snack time though!

They sit aroud all day in their underware snacking