PDA

View Full Version : INTERNEXT 06 VEGAS, Pictures from F.U.B.A.R.

JFK
01-12-2006, 02:15 AM
Despite what some people may say the show was Great. We were constantly busy. With the launch of The F.U.B.A.R. Times, we often had lineups of webmasters looking to have their copy authographed by Taylor Little and Jordan Capri of Lightspeed Cash. We have done great business, if people call this show slow, I wonder what the busy ones were like ;) Check out the pics, I mean How often does a party get busted in Vegas? This happened at the warmup Party, excellent start to a Fantastic weekend. We have the good the bad and some of the ugly (I wont name names) you have to look for your self. What happened in Vegas did'nt stay there
http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/galleries.htm

If you have'nt already subscribed, get your copy of "The F.U.B.A.R. Times" mailed to you in plain brown Wrapper ;)
http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/times.htm

Last but not least, I like to thank each and every one of you, for your support tru the last few years. I couldnt have done it without you. Have a Super 2006 !! Julius F. Kedvessy

softball
01-12-2006, 02:19 AM
spam

Hell Puppy
01-12-2006, 02:43 AM
spam

He has 732 posts and has been around since the flat board days, that's makes it not spam, it's an announcement.

softball
01-12-2006, 02:44 AM
He has 732 posts and has been around since the flat board days, that's makes it not spam, it's an announcement.
And 700 of them have been spam. Right?

Edit: sorry, I think that actually might be 725. my mistake. Unless you can show me a bunch that are not pitching his pictures. He is robotic.

Oh and BTW, this exact same post will pop up on every board there is. Cut and paste. So what is your definition of spam?

JFK
01-12-2006, 03:14 AM
And 700 of them have been spam. Right?

Edit: sorry, I think that actually might be 725. my mistake. Unless you can show me a bunch that are not pitching his pictures. He is robotic.

Oh and BTW, this exact same post will pop up on every board there is. Cut and paste. So what is your definition of spam?

The title of the thread is self explanatory, if you dont want to read it ignore it :okthumb:

softball
01-12-2006, 03:19 AM
It is the same title you always use. Only the dates change. No offense but it is spam....lol

JFK
01-12-2006, 03:45 AM
It is the same title you always use. Only the dates change. No offense but it is spam....lol
actually I do use different titles , but I like to keep it short and to the point.You must be bored this morning to pay so much attention to my "spam" :rolleyes:

softball
01-12-2006, 04:19 AM
actually I do use different titles , but I like to keep it short and to the point.You must be bored this morning to pay so much attention to my "spam" :rolleyes:
Yeah, but you know, spam is spam. I actually think this is the longest thread you have actually participated in. Have you ever actually posted anything but spam J?
Just curious. I notice the frequency has increased lately. You can't quite ignore it, ya just kind of trip over it everywhere.

Winetalk.com
01-12-2006, 04:22 AM
JFK,
pay no attention to Oprano village idiot

softball
01-12-2006, 04:29 AM
JFK,
pay no attention to Oprano village idiot

Lol, Serge. You make me laugh. retired and up at four thirty in the freeking morning. Dude, I am on holiday. WTF is your excuse....lmfao
You gotta stop dusting off that wine cellar. You are gonna wash the labels off all ten bottles then you won't recognise them.

Me? I am drinking Rioja...that is pronounced Ree Oh Ka in case you are unfamiliar. It is from Spain. It is good. But what would I know, I only drink the stuff. My local guy in the liquors are us keeps me supplied with plonk. Sometimes it even has a year on the label.

softball
01-12-2006, 04:35 AM
A direct quote from Amateurmasters:

"Despite what some people may say the show was Great. We were constantly busy. With the launch of The F.U.B.A.R. Times, we often had lineups of webmasters looking to have their copy authographed by Taylor Little and Jordan Capri of Lightspeed Cash. We have done great business, if people call this show slow, I wonder what the busy ones were like Check out the pics, I mean How often does a party get busted in Vegas? This happened at the warmup Party, excellent start to a Fantastic weekend. We have the good the bad and some of the ugly (I wont name names) you have to look for your self. What happened in Vegas did'nt stay there
http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/galleries.htm

If you have'nt already subscribed, get your copy of "The F.U.B.A.R. Times" mailed to you in plain brown Wrapper
http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/times.htm

Last but not least, I like to thank each and every one of you, for your support tru the last few years. I couldnt have done it without you. Have a Super 2006 !! Julius
JFK is offline Report Bad Post "

Nah, this ain't spam....you go girl...

Winetalk.com
01-12-2006, 04:43 AM
you see, JFK, ignoring is real easy. And for the love of God, never mention his very small pippy.

softball
01-12-2006, 04:49 AM
you see, JFK, ignoring is real easy. And for the love of God, never mention his very small pippy.
So is this penis thing a Russian obsession, a Jewish obsession or just plain gay. Dude, you are really showing your age. You are up way too late. I guess you just arent getting any again.

To paraphrase another Russian Jew.....

Why is it that a Russian always thinks the
most savage thing he can say to a man
is to impugn his cocksmanship?
Well, I’m sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship, Sergei
I gave up comparing genitals
back in the school yard.

softball
01-12-2006, 05:00 AM
Serge, I am outta here. You are losing your touch in your dotage. You just arent as much fun anymore. I guess you just dont have as much to say being a retired geezer and all. LOL. Paka, tavarich.

Winetalk.com
01-12-2006, 05:21 AM
you see, JFK, when you ignore the village idiot and reduce him to the size of his cock-
he just walks away......and you can put him in the brown envelope.
:)

el pres
01-12-2006, 06:15 AM
Me? I am drinking Rioja...that is pronounced Ree Oh Ka in case you are unfamiliar.

Actually, it's pronounced Ree Oh Ha.:)

Winetalk.com
01-12-2006, 06:42 AM

shhh......or he'll teach the native Spanish speakers how to speak Spanish and mistakes they make.

Jace
01-12-2006, 07:21 AM
nice job bumping the thread kids, i am sure JFK appreciates it

LittleC
01-12-2006, 09:26 AM
Love the pics ! xoxo

Winetalk.com
01-12-2006, 09:30 AM
Love the pics ! xoxo

me too! Lots of yours! JFK has a good eye and KNOWS whom to shoot a lot
;)

what have you done to your tits???They grew even bigger since the last time I seen 'em!
;)

LittleC
01-12-2006, 09:38 AM
it's the dresses I wear LOL

Winetalk.com
01-12-2006, 09:44 AM
it's the dresses I wear LOL

Can't be...there is no dress here!
http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/current/vegas06/pb/z04467.htm

JFK
01-12-2006, 10:10 AM
you see, JFK, when you ignore the village idiot and reduce him to the size of his cock-
he just walks away......and you can put him in the brown envelope.
Thanks Serge :wnw:

LittleC
01-12-2006, 10:40 AM
haha ok you got me - boobjob nr 3 ... but they look good right ? and they feel really good too hehe

softball
01-12-2006, 10:43 AM
shhh......or he'll teach the native Spanish speakers how to speak Spanish and mistakes they make.
Is that like you trying to convince wine drinkers that you know something you haven't cut and paste from winespectator.com? Nah. No one would believe that.

softball
01-12-2006, 10:44 AM

Rioja = "Ree-oh-hah" (A more precise rendition would be something like "Dee-oh-khah," but unless you're fluent, I recommend sticking with the Anglicized version.)

so I guess the choice is yours....The anglicised version or the authentic. Shhhh don't tell Serge. I actually don't think he had heard of it in the first place so it doesn't matter.

JoesHO
01-12-2006, 10:59 AM
This show was amazing, I reallly liked the 40 Duese, Thank you national Net !

http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/current/vegas06/natnet/z00790.jpg

Winetalk.com
01-12-2006, 11:01 AM
The idiot is so predictable....as I thought, he now teaches native speakers how to speak Spanish

JoesHO
01-12-2006, 11:06 AM
Rhetorical, I NEED you expert opinon on something please.

I know you are our resident expert on all subjects, so could you please tell me how to handle an ADD 5 yr old that has diareha of the mouth syndrom ?

el pres
01-12-2006, 11:35 AM
Rioja = "Ree-oh-hah" (A more precise rendition would be something like "Dee-oh-khah," but unless you're fluent, I recommend sticking with the Anglicized version.)

so I guess the choice is yours....The anglicised version or the authentic. Shhhh don't tell Serge. I actually don't think he had heard of it in the first place so it doesn't matter.

I get by..:okthumb:

Winetalk.com
01-12-2006, 11:41 AM

I know you are our resident expert on all subjects, so could you please tell me how to handle an ADD 5 yr old that has diareha of the mouth syndrom ?

hahahhahahahaahahahahhaha!!!!!!!
:wnw:

softball
01-12-2006, 11:43 AM

Well, Joe, I would ask serge. I believe he is the Irwin Corey of Oprano. He should be able to help.
Or you might try reading some books on the subject. Learning on your own is an admirable thing.

Winetalk.com
01-12-2006, 11:57 AM
obviously one can't concieve a child with a dick size of a quarter...

JFK
01-12-2006, 12:00 PM
haha ok you got me - boobjob nr 3 ... but they look good right ? and they feel really good too hehe
They look Delicious :okthumb:

softball
01-12-2006, 12:11 PM
obviously one can't concieve a child with a dick size of a quarter...

Serge, serge, serge. I guess you are what you refer to as your New Russian. I guess that is why your New Russians are so popular around the world. Class, grace, elegance, taste, breeding, and last but certainly not least....eloquence.

Winetalk.com
01-12-2006, 12:24 PM
can you repeat it in Spanish proper?

softball
01-12-2006, 12:30 PM
can you repeat it in Spanish proper?
If you can say it in English proper....Serge meet foot....foot meet mouth....good one.
Next.....Dasvedanya Ivan Ivanovich

Winetalk.com
01-12-2006, 12:34 PM
This is the longest good-bye in Oprano history.....probably overcompensation for a small dick.

softball
01-12-2006, 12:36 PM
This is the longest good-bye in Oprano history.....probably overcompensation for a small dick.

Nah, I had a longer one a couple of years ago.