PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say HI!

Vendzilla
01-12-2006, 12:08 AM
First post here I think, some may already know me, I'm a rep for comus thumbs and wanted to check things out here, I also have a free trade script called tradeZilla
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_15.gif

JR
01-12-2006, 12:18 AM
the mortal enemy of mothratrade

JoesHO
01-12-2006, 01:07 AM
Welcome Comus thumbs, you guys are great.

Tell the other two from comus to come by as well, we had a great chance to meet thm in Vegas, two great people to chat with .

Vendzilla
01-12-2006, 07:38 PM
Welcome Comus thumbs, you guys are great.

Tell the other two from comus to come by as well, we had a great chance to meet thm in Vegas, two great people to chat with . I'll pass that on to them, they're a very interesting couple for sure!

SykkBoy
01-12-2006, 09:10 PM
We love the comus thumbs people (and not just because there are 1300 APM galleries available to comus users :))

Vendzilla, I'm so pissed I mised you, Marley and Tony this trip out...next time though....I'll be nice and let you guys buy me a lot of drinks...ahaha

Vendzilla
01-13-2006, 12:25 AM
We love the comus thumbs people (and not just because there are 1300 APM galleries available to comus users :))

Vendzilla, I'm so pissed I mised you, Marley and Tony this trip out...next time though....I'll be nice and let you guys buy me a lot of drinks...ahaha You got it, I'll be glad when we get all caught up, the new update for comus, then I can nutz promoting everything!

Vendzilla
01-13-2006, 07:14 PM
I'm going all over the place promoting APM and Comus working together, this can be fun!

JoesHO
01-13-2006, 07:16 PM
I'm going all over the place promoting APM and Comus working together, this can be fun!

How are they working together, please explain it to us Vendzilla.

How does it effect webmasters?

Vendzilla
01-13-2006, 07:21 PM
How are they working together, please explain it to us Vendzilla.

How does it effect webmasters?
Here's how it works, when a CumusThumbs user( Over 10k licences out there) signs on to their admin page, there is a list of links for our advertisers, if they click on one of the links, like the one for AdultPayMaster, one click and they have 1300 APM hosted galleries in their database, ready for rotation on their tgp, already thumbed and with description. The idea is why go looking around to fill your database with galleries? We have already done that work for you, just use the search and replace feature to change to your codes and your done!

Anyone interested in becoming an advertiser with Comus, let me know

gonzo
01-13-2006, 07:24 PM
Here's how it works, when a CumusThumbs user( Over 10k licences out there) signs on to their admin page, there is a list of links for our advertisers, if they click on one of the links, like the one for AdultPayMaster, one click and they have 1300 APM hosted galleries in their database, ready for rotation on their tgp, already thumbed and with description. The idea is why go looking around to fill your database with galleries? We have already done that work for you, just use the search and replace feature to change to your codes and your done!

Whats the family discount?

JoesHO
01-13-2006, 09:52 PM

Is tony around? I would like to talk to him about adding our program to the system .

Vendzilla
01-14-2006, 01:32 AM
Is tony around? I would like to talk to him about adding our program to the system . Tony is still in the states, on the net when he can, I can answer all your questions, I'll be around most of the day tomorrow, my ICQ# is 270-133-562