PDA

View Full Version : New here - post #00000000001

trashybucks
01-10-2006, 12:21 AM
Hey there,
even though we are not new to the 'net, this is our first time on this board. Not all that sure what the spam policies are for plugging your own sites/program, but we will err on the side of caution for now. Been reading the posts on the AEE/Internext shows, and by far AEE was the busiest (no surprise). Oddly enough even though we spent three days at the AEE show, the overall crush of people did not seem to be evident as in previous years. Internext as usual sucked, and judging by the looks of the booth owners in attendance, they would have been happy to get their money back from AVN. Anyways, we look forward to learning something new...
Raven and Jeff
http://nats.trashybucks.com (http://nats.trashybucks.com/)

Sin
01-10-2006, 12:51 AM
Welcome to Oprano! :)

JoesHO
01-10-2006, 01:20 AM
Welcome to Opranio, pull up a seat and take a load off.

Stacey_JoinRightNow
01-10-2006, 05:46 AM
welcome to oprano trashybucks (http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/member.php?u=7674), glad your here, enjoy your stay! ;) vbmenu_register("postmenu_723527", true);

JR
01-10-2006, 06:30 AM
if i see the word "bucks" or "cash" or "pimp" or "bling" or anything similar in an affiliate program name again, i swear to fucking christ i am going to shoot someone. looking in from the outside, one would think this business is run by 14yr old wiggers.

RyanLanane
01-10-2006, 07:26 AM
JR, Does

http://www.blazingbucks/wm/ref.php?w=100431 BLAZING BUCKS count or do we get an exemption because it isn't a new program? ;)

P.S. I assure you I am 15 and turn 16 in 3 days !!!

Toby
01-10-2006, 08:26 AM
FWIW, Trashybucks isn't a new program either.

Raven & Jeff, nice to see you here.

NickPapageorgio
01-10-2006, 09:02 AM
if i see the word "bucks" or "cash" or "pimp" or "bling" or anything similar in an affiliate program name again, i swear to fucking christ i am going to shoot someone. looking in from the outside, one would think this business is run by 14yr old wiggers.

So I guess my new affiliate program, BlingDollarsCashyBucks.com is probabably going to be a problem. :(

lmao...my sentiments exactly. I hate the word CASH and BUCKS being so overused, but, I guess those words are doing their job. They immediately put the image of dollar bills in your head, so, for requiring new affiliates, I suppose that's important.

gonzo
01-10-2006, 02:57 PM
Prano. I remember promoting your main site as a ccbill affiliate.

softball
01-10-2006, 03:00 PM
So I guess my new affiliate program, BlingDollarsCashyBucks.com is probabably going to be a problem. :(

lmao...my sentiments exactly. I hate the word CASH and BUCKS being so overused, but, I guess those words are doing their job. They immediately put the image of dollar bills in your head, so, for requiring new affiliates, I suppose that's important.

it doesn't have to be pretty, if just has to sell.

DrGuile
01-10-2006, 03:38 PM
Welcome Raven and Jeff,

Do you know about Livebucks?

;)

trashybucks
01-10-2006, 05:35 PM
Wow, quite a response! We will address most of the replies that pertain to us:
Hi Sin, thank you for the welcome!
Hi JoesHO1, also, a big thank you!
Hi Stacey_JoinRightNow, muchas gracias (trying something different)
Hi JR, not sure what to tell you, but I have yet to see an affiliate program without some sort of reference to money, but to each his own.
Hi Toby, thank you for remembering us!
Hi Prano, if you shoot me your affiliate ID, I will look up you info. We transferred the database to the new program, it will just be a matter of updating it.
Hi Dr. Guile, ICQ me at 172067634 and we'll talk more....
I think I got everybody covered. We appreciate everyone expressing their sentiments and opinions. We look forward to hopefully doing some additional business....
Raven and Jeff

JoesHO
01-10-2006, 05:48 PM
I am in Las vegas as well, so maybe we could meet for coffe one day .

SykkBoy
01-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Raven and Jeff, glad you made it here

We're going to have to do another vegas webmaster gathering soon and catch up...it's been too long since the last one...

trashybucks
01-11-2006, 02:39 AM
Hi JoesHo1, hit me up on ICQ 172067634, we are always excited to meet another webmaster in Vegas. It seems like there are so few. And on that note, it's been a very long time since that Sunset Station event you had, SykkBoy. even if you don't have anything in the near future planned, we could always meet for dinner and drinks....

Jeff