PDA

View Full Version : It's been well over a month!-Global Board Post

Osiris
01-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Some of you may remember my non-payment issue with FetishCash. Well, I have since been able to touch base with Natasha, once. Since that time I haven't been able to get in touch with her.

Recent post I made about it: Been a long time webmaster with them and just recently they decided not to pay me. Why, I have no fucking idea so I finally decided to call the whois number that was posted since I never could get a reply through e-mail. I talked to Natasha and she said she doesn't see a reason as to why I haven't been paid and that Scott, the owner was "out of the country" so she couldn't make a payment without being authorized to do so. But she says once Scott sees there's nothing wrong with my account I should get paid. This was supposed to take a couple of days..

Here I sit weeks later with no pay, no e-mails, and no answer on the line that I called and talked to Natasha on.

-----

I tried calling the number several times today and I'm only getting an answering machine. I have run out of patience with these people so I am going to the boards in hopes of getting their attention so that I can either be paid, or get a damn good reason as to why I haven't been paid.

-----

Just tried calling again before I posted about this, still no answer.

Sin
01-09-2006, 06:13 PM
Hopefully you get your money, Osiris :)

JoesHO
01-09-2006, 09:02 PM
That sucks. what sites do they have ?