PDA

View Full Version : Lets ignore Rhetorical

softball
01-07-2006, 10:58 PM
Up to you. I made my point. If you like, niche vwo (ask serge) and I shall watch with great interest how this board progresses. One thing is for damn sure, it never, ever worked in the past and that is why it keeps changing hands. So, if you and Joe and Gonzo, want to turn past failures into future successes, it might be in the best interests of everyone involved to forget the old school shit (old history that has no relevance for the future) and move into the current century. What happened in 1998 or 7 or 6 is about as useful as free love. We all wish it was still around, but it isn't. The new reality is that we have to sharpen our pencils, do business in an honest and profitable way to survive against the competition of the new business guys that are going to look at this shit and laugh. Adapt now or become irrelevant like internext. I am a Darwinian, if you are not, then press on regardless. Damn the torpedoes.

JR
01-08-2006, 12:21 AM
Up to you. I made my point. If you like, niche vwo (ask serge) and I shall watch with great interest how this board progresses. One thing is for damn sure, it never, ever worked in the past and that is why it keeps changing hands. So, if you and Joe and Gonzo, want to turn past failures into future successes, it might be in the best interests of everyone involved to forget the old school shit (old history that has no relevance for the future) and move into the current century. What happened in 1998 or 7 or 6 is about as useful as free love. We all wish it was still around, but it isn't. The new reality is that we have to sharpen our pencils, do business in an honest and profitable way to survive against the competition of the new business guys that are going to look at this shit and laugh. Adapt now or become irrelevant like internext. I am a Darwinian, if you are not, then press on regardless. Damn the torpedoes.

why are you obsessing on this place? it's becomming what one might consider to be an unhealthy attachment to abuse. i like you, you seem to be quite clever and smart yet a little unbalanced. my kind of weirdo.

softball
01-08-2006, 12:29 AM
why are you obsessing on this place? it's becomming what one might consider to be an unhealthy attachment to abuse. i like you, you seem to be quite clever and smart yet a little unbalanced. my kind of weirdo.

LOL.