PDA

View Full Version : J, why are you here?

Winetalk.com
01-07-2006, 06:14 PM
you have no program to promote, and still you spend considerable amount of time on Oprano...

is that your way to :
1) say "Fuck you, Nick!"
2) play smart while everybody is in Vegas?
3) attention whoring?
4) all of the above?

you wisely took me out of the equation by offering the olive branch and have enough intelligence to push everybody's buttons, but...is it really worth your while?

softball
01-07-2006, 06:27 PM
you have no program to promote, and still you spend considerable amount of time on Oprano...

is that your way to :
1) say "Fuck you, Nick!"
2) play smart while everybody is in Vegas?
3) attention whoring?
4) all of the above?

you wisely took me out of the equation by offering the olive branch and have enough intelligence to push everybody's buttons, but...is it really worth your while?

Maybe for the same reason you run a wineboard that doesn't do that much business. Because it interests you. Also because its like rock climbing. What's the big deal. All you do is go from the bottom to the top. But I also do learn a lot from boards that does help my business. Attention whoring is not that interesting. Everyone in Vegas? Coincidence.
Fuck you Nick? Well, you see, I think that guys like Nick...and you can take this any way you like, have done serious damage to our business and I don't want to see it happen again. The day I opened a whitcon spam for some sort of teeny site I was pissed off. That stuff was sent out indiscriminately to a lot of kids as well. Ethically that sucks. I am sure Nick wouldn't want his kids looking at that shit, but felt ok about inflicting it on others. Beyond that, it has rocked confidence in the business and made it harder to earn a decent living. The damage done is finally starting to fade, but I for one, don't want to see it encouraged in any way. Why? Primarily it is bad for business and anyone that supports it is getting in the way of commerce. So as far as nick et al goes, I say good riddance and I hope their days of sleazy "mailing" have come and gone. And apart from that, he was so full of shit about so many things, that it was ludicrous. Hey Serge, why don't you invite him down to Fla for a pow wow? Trust me it will never happen.
Does that answer your questions?
So, my turn. Why do you come here if you are retired and have nothing to sell or promote. Surely this is not a hot bed of oeniphiles.

Peaches
01-07-2006, 06:33 PM
So, my turn. Why do you come here if you are retired and have nothing to sell or promote. Surely this is not a hot bed of oeniphiles.
Because people like him. You do not have that attribute.

softball
01-07-2006, 06:47 PM
Because people like him. You do not have that attribute.
Do you answer for Serge now as well? You certainly have answered for me many times in the past. Please. Had I wanted your opinion, I would have said "Hey peaches, how come...etc" Besides, being liked is not always what makes you money, as you seem to have discovered late in life.
Now here's the deal. If you stop annoying me and nipping at my heels, I will pretend you do not exist and we can get on with our lives without interference. Sound good?

Peaches
01-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Do you answer for Serge now as well? You certainly have answered for me many times in the past. Please. Had I wanted your opinion, I would have said "Hey peaches, how come...etc" Besides, being liked is not always what makes you money, as you seem to have discovered late in life.
Now here's the deal. If you stop annoying me and nipping at my heels, I will pretend you do not exist and we can get on with our lives without interference. Sound good?
Good grief, you're an idiot.

softball
01-07-2006, 06:51 PM
I guess that means I gotta keep wearing my shinguards. You just can't let it go, can you Peaches. I mean, how many times can you post the exact same thing?
If you are going to continue to be an annoying thing, at least make it interesting. I offered to ignore you, would you please be so kind as to do the same?

edit: a simple yes or no will do.

Peaches
01-07-2006, 06:53 PM
I guess that means I gotta keep wearing my shinguards. You just can't let it go, can you Peaches. I mean, how many times can you post the exact same thing?
If you are going to continue to be an annoying thing, at least make it interesting. I offered to ignore you, would you please be so kind as to do the same?
Doesn't look like you're doing a very good job of ignoring me.

softball
01-07-2006, 06:53 PM
Doesn't look like you're doing a very good job of ignoring me.

a simple yes or no will do, kid.

Peaches
01-07-2006, 06:54 PM
a simple yes or no will do, kid.
I rest my case.

softball
01-07-2006, 06:56 PM
I rest my case.

You have never rested a case in your life primarily because you make so few. The only time you have any success is when the old regime banned me and you went to town with impunity. That took guts.
Yes or no? It is a simple question.

Peaches
01-07-2006, 06:58 PM
You have never rested a case in your life primarily because you make so few. The only time you have any success is when the old regime banned me and you went to town with impunity. That took guts.
Yes or no? It is a simple question.
The bobble head has bored me now.

softball
01-07-2006, 06:58 PM
No, fuck it. I am going to be the bigger person in this Peaches. Unless you direct anything directly at me, personally, then I shall ignore you. So lighten up and enjoy the rest of your life. Can't say fairer than that. I am just weary of dealing with nasty people.

grimm
01-08-2006, 12:32 AM
The bobble head has bored me now.

you just have to get him a little manic. then it gets interesting. the contradiction of someone who belittles board banter, yet gets defensive enough to spew venom. like a person who just...cant....leave. narcissism is a bitch:)

softball
01-08-2006, 12:33 AM
you just have to get him a little manic. then it gets interesting. the contradiction of someone who belittles board banter, yet gets defensive enough to spew venom. like a person who just...cant....leave. narcissism is a bitch:)
Ah nothing like the challenge of someone who can spell narcissism. Damn Grimm you are good. Not very intuitive, but good.

grimm
01-08-2006, 12:38 AM
never claimed i could spell well. not one of my attributes. and i am as intuitive as i need to be, depending on the subject. if you think real hard you can figure it out;)

softball
01-08-2006, 12:43 AM
never claimed i could spell well. not one of my attributes. and i am as intuitive as i need to be, depending on the subject. if you think real hard you can figure it out;)
Now that was the wittiest thing you have posted...ever. LOL

grimm
01-08-2006, 12:47 AM
i wouldnt say "ever". maybe more than usual, or in the last 10 years, or since that one time i said "rectum, hell, it nearly killed him!"

Jace
01-08-2006, 01:26 AM

http://www.eagletribune.com/news/stories/20000104/LI_001a.jpg

Winetalk.com
01-08-2006, 01:40 AM
Ah nothing like the challenge of someone who can spell narcissism. Damn Grimm you are good. Not very intuitive, but good.

Surely this is not a hot bed of oeniphiles.

Ah nothing like the challenge of someone who can spell oenOphile.
I recall the times when Grimm was more intuitive than some of his partners, but than greed killed him.
:)

Winetalk.com
01-08-2006, 01:48 AM

from Kill Bill II

BILL: Because he's a very very very old man. And like all rotten bastards, when they get old, they become lonely. Not that that has any effect on their disposition. But they do learn the value of company.

:nutkick: :tagteam2: :3some: :3some2:

grimm
01-08-2006, 01:49 AM
Ah nothing like the challenge of someone who can spell oenOphile.
I recall the times when Grimm was more intuitive than some of his partners, but than greed killed him.

im still here:)

Winetalk.com
01-08-2006, 01:50 AM
Because people like him.

:stroke: :bjcum: :inlove: :Lets_do_i

Winetalk.com
01-08-2006, 01:52 AM
im still here:)

yes, but mostly thanks to intuition of the partners with more intuition than yours

grimm
01-08-2006, 01:58 AM
yes, but mostly thanks to intuition of the partners with more intuition than yours

i am blessed to have excellent partners, indeed. good friends, good people, good businessmen. intuition is innate, cannot be taught. we are lucky to have lots of it working together. Employees that care enough about their purpose in the scheme to work within an open environment. Cannot rain enough praise on those around me. :)

cj
01-08-2006, 10:16 PM
No, fuck it. I am going to be the bigger person in this Peaches. Unless you direct anything directly at me, personally, then I shall ignore you. So lighten up and enjoy the rest of your life. Can't say fairer than that. I am just weary of dealing with nasty people.

peaches is a nasty person?!
that's funny

softball
01-08-2006, 10:18 PM
that's funny

Glad you are easily amused.

cj
01-08-2006, 10:23 PM
and i'm glad you're glad!

Winetalk.com
01-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Hi, cj, happy New year, sweet pants!
;)

softball
01-08-2006, 10:26 PM
and i'm glad you're glad!
And I am so glad that you're glad that i'm glad. Its the new internet.

cj
01-08-2006, 10:54 PM
Hi, cj, happy New year, sweet pants!
;)

*mwah*
you too papa

sarettah
01-09-2006, 12:19 AM
I知 so glad, I知 so glad. I知 glad, I知 glad, I知 glad.
I知 so glad, I知 so glad. I知 glad, I知 glad, I知 glad.

Oooops... sorry, I mistook this for a Cream concert :blink:

Dianna Vesta
01-09-2006, 11:02 AM
that's funny

I almost spit my coffee all over my monitor. No offense Peaches but you're a sweety. In this thread (as well as a few others lightly sprinkled here) I'm like. "Whoooo hoooo you go girl!" Since I did meet you once and know what you look like I can imagine you on a soap box giving the biggest baddest dude hell.

Hey CJ! Nice to see you.

DV

softball
01-09-2006, 11:35 AM
I'm like. "Whoooo hoooo you go girl!"
very cool....