PDA

View Full Version : J'Dude, I know you can't afford Japan, but...

Winetalk.com
01-04-2006, 03:10 PM
who loves you, small penis wonder?

Enjoy the pictures,
http://www.samuraitours.com/bestofjapanphotos.htm

softball
01-04-2006, 03:32 PM
Actually Serge, you can't afford Japan. You can go there, but you can't afford it, so why the post?

Peaches
01-04-2006, 04:18 PM
Hell, I was going to Japan this past fall. Even I could afford to go and JSpringer can't? Sad :(

softball
01-04-2006, 04:21 PM
Hell, I was going to Japan this past fall. Even I could afford to go and JSpringer can't? Sad :(

More lies, peaches....you can't help yourself, can you? Its starts again.

Peaches
01-04-2006, 04:27 PM
More lies, peaches....you can't help yourself, can you? Its starts again.
No, I don't lie. I have no reason to. Another truth - you are seriously an idiot.

softball
01-04-2006, 04:35 PM
No, I don't lie. I have no reason to. Another truth - you are seriously an idiot.
You just did. You said I could not afford Japan. You know Peaches, you can be such a nasty piece of work when you are in full cry. You have lied about me way too many times in the past and joined the pack in massive swarmings. I am willing to overlook past transgressions, maybe its time you addressed what is making you such an angry person. It will not be good in your new nursing career.

Winetalk.com
01-04-2006, 04:35 PM

Peaches, he is not idiot,
he is only a pimp who makes HONEST money off his wife and as sign of good will, I won't even talk about his penis.

Peaches
01-04-2006, 04:39 PM
You just did. You said I could not afford Japan. You know Peaches, you can be such a nasty piece of work when you are in full cry. You have lied about me way too many times in the past and joined the pack in massive swarmings. I am willing to overlook past transgressions, maybe its time you addressed what is making you such an angry person. It will not be good in your new nursing career.
I trust Serge over you.

I'm not angry, I just think you're a fool and I have fun pointing it out. You're the one who loves the abuse :)

Still can't figure out why you think I have a new nursing career.......

Peaches
01-04-2006, 04:40 PM
he is only a pimp who makes HONEST money off his wife and as sign of good will, I won't even talk about his penis.
You are a true gentleman, Serge ;)

softball
01-04-2006, 04:44 PM

He hates Sabby as well, I guess. Serge, you have no idea how I make my money nor how much I make. But I would guess it is considerably more than most on this board and surely more than Peaches who is "retiring".

softball
01-04-2006, 04:45 PM
But you know, I guess being a lawyer is truly honest work....not. I certainly wouldn't want to live off scumbag lawyer earnings. But that is just me.

Peaches
01-04-2006, 04:50 PM
It gets better with every post. :clapping:

Dravyk
01-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Who let the dogs out? :whistling

Winetalk.com
01-04-2006, 06:02 PM
But you know, I guess being a lawyer is truly honest work....not. I certainly wouldn't want to live off scumbag lawyer earnings. But that is just me.

Graham,
why Jeff Miller calls you suitcase pimp? :clapping:

softball
01-04-2006, 08:34 PM
Graham,
why Jeff Miller calls you suitcase pimp? :clapping:
Cause Jeff Miller is a moron. I have never been a suitcase pimp in my life. Still, better than shooting freeking twinks if it were true. How is jeff? He isn't around much anymore. Maybe he finally put his spine where his mouth is and volunteered for the IDF. Maybe Peachez didn't do so well. Who knows.

softball
01-04-2006, 09:48 PM
It gets better with every post. :clapping:

Yes it does peaches. Your responses are becoming semi civilised. Semi. Now just buckle up, get rid of the anger, and you will be fine. Maybe we can even have a normal conversation someday.

Peaches
01-04-2006, 11:58 PM
Maybe we can even have a normal conversation someday.
Don't count on it. You just insulted a good friend of mine in the previous posts.

softball
01-05-2006, 12:26 AM
Well, sorry, babe. I also insulted you. But on the other hand, you have insulted me so many times in so many ways for no reason at all. You have lied about me more times than I can count and I will not defend myself from lies. Who can? I sometimes wonder what makes people like you feel threatened. Why do you have a j'springer complex? Get over it and move on. This hostility will not serve you well in your new line of work.

Peaches
01-05-2006, 12:38 AM
This hostility will not serve you well in your new line of work.
Oh yeah, that nursing job....and you say *I* lie? LOL! Let's not forget how many different usernames you've popped her under trying to act like it's not you. You're a farce. It's like watching a bobble head - fun for a few minutes, then you get boring. :okthumb:

softball
01-05-2006, 01:25 AM
Oh yeah, that nursing job....and you say *I* lie? LOL! Let's not forget how many different usernames you've popped her under trying to act like it's not you. You're a farce. It's like watching a bobble head - fun for a few minutes, then you get boring. :okthumb:
LOL, peaches. You, of all people. The other names were a: a joke or b: because a name was banned. I never disguised who I was. So another peaches freeking "insinuation". You see how tactful I can be. Insinuations are dangerous. They are like the whisper game. As for bobble head, and fun for a few minutes, you are still here after failing on the net. I am still here as an internet presence. So bobble head or not, at least I know how to do it. Now would you please lighten up. I thought this was morphing into the business board after nick et al almost trashed it by encourageing postings about yummy orange cakes and damn fine coffee.

Peaches
01-05-2006, 08:22 AM
LOL, peaches. You, of all people. The other names were a: a joke or b: because a name was banned. I never disguised who I was. So another peaches freeking "insinuation". You see how tactful I can be. Insinuations are dangerous. They are like the whisper game. As for bobble head, and fun for a few minutes, you are still here after failing on the net. I am still here as an internet presence. So bobble head or not, at least I know how to do it. Now would you please lighten up. I thought this was morphing into the business board after nick et al almost trashed it by encourageing postings about yummy orange cakes and damn fine coffee.
How many business posts have you made, LOL!!

I still have sites, dingbat. I'm no longer working for WEG. I worked for WEG for 18 months out of the 10 years I've been on the internet. I AM focusing on school. And no, it's not nursing school. :okthumb:

Bobble on - I'm going shopping for Vegas :)

Winetalk.com
01-05-2006, 08:27 AM
And no, it's not nursing school

Damn, when I imagine you in nurse uniform and nothing undernith, I can only type with one finger
;)

softball
01-05-2006, 10:33 AM
How many business posts have you made, LOL!!

I still have sites, dingbat. I'm no longer working for WEG. I worked for WEG for 18 months out of the 10 years I've been on the internet. I AM focusing on school. And no, it's not nursing school. :okthumb:

Bobble on - I'm going shopping for Vegas :)

"After being in the adult business for 13 years and doing adult internet for almost 10, I'm going to be taking some time off on a possible permanent basis.

As most of you know, this has been a very bad year for me personally. With the some of the changes in the industry it made me realize that I wanted to back to school.

At this time, school fulltime and work fulltime (well, work overtime ) just aren't compatible. That combined with some other very recent events has lead to this very difficult decision."

Like I said earlier, I am never sure whether to believe what you say. I actually believed this post. Silly me. Knowing your past, I obviously should have known better.
Wobble on....lol

As for business posts, I have tried in the past and have been swarmed. People around here are so set in selling traffic, they have no time for content business models that can be highly profitable. There is very little time devoted to niche marketing and how to do it. Too many people going for the brass ring in. This week it seems to be "mobile". Next week it will be some other flavour of the month. If this board does change into an alround business board, then it will become useful to more than the clique that claims to own the traffic business. I saw the traffic that generated Oprano's Alexa numbers by the previous owners who were always bragging about the size of their wallets...blah,blah,blah...old school. And it failed. Time to move on, I would say. The day has come to dump most of the old school grift and get down to real business and I actually detect a glimmer of that now. Look at Amateurmasters. That board is becoming a serious business board and there are people there making serious money. A whole market Oprano overlooked in its rush to spin traffic in circles. Like spinning tires on ice and going nowhere.
Ok, so there is a business contribution for you Peaches. I know you hate me, but I am a good internet business person. You don't believe me? I don't actually care. I am not the one with the job. Or do you. Or are you working the net again? With you its hard to tell.

sarettah
01-05-2006, 10:46 AM
Hmm jdude.....

Hit me up on icq 2155399 or email sarettah at hatterasdesigns dot com before your next post please.........

softball
01-05-2006, 11:03 AM
Hmm jdude.....

Hit me up on icq 2155399 or email sarettah at hatterasdesigns dot com before your next post please.........

You got mail.

sarettah
01-05-2006, 11:15 AM
You got mail.

Thanx :)

Back at ya.