PDA

View Full Version : Damn...

TheEnforcer
01-04-2006, 12:16 PM
Went to bed last night thinking that all but one of the miners had been rescued only to find out this morning that it was just the opposite and all but one was killed. :(

SykkBoy
01-04-2006, 12:45 PM
same here
I went to bed early for once and the breaking news that one dead, 12 alive...then I read this morning it was the opposite

TheEnforcer
01-04-2006, 01:17 PM
You gotta really feel for those families. To go to such joy at thinking your loved one was a live to being told they are dead has to be a horrendus feeling.

SykkBoy
01-04-2006, 01:58 PM
You gotta really feel for those families. To go to such joy at thinking your loved one was a live to being told they are dead has to be a horrendus feeling.

Yup

The CEO of the mining company probably feels terrible as well...not being able to tell the families the news when he first learned the early reports were wrong...he waited to have more accurate information...it couldn't have been easy for him

Sin
01-04-2006, 08:27 PM
I feel bad for the local newspaper, they printed the story out wrong lol By now I'm sure everybody knows that the "12 alive" story was wrong, but I suppose it had already gone to the prints. lol