PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever get to that point where they get no sleep and ..

RyanLanane
01-04-2006, 01:31 AM
You know you have to work your ass off for a solid 2-3 months straight with whatever comes your way and on your little free time... you have your own stuff to do... You get used to 6 hour of sleep nights long before this but then after a couple of nights of four hours of sleep you take an hour and a half nap and...

You realize you woke up feeling better than you did when you woke up 14 hours before and know you are up for another 18 hours after a measly 90 minute nap..

LOL

<-- TBA To Sig Soon "FREE THE TRANNIES" (Semi-Insider Joke)

Osiris
01-04-2006, 01:46 AM
Thanks for not getting back to me..

RyanLanane
01-04-2006, 02:30 AM
Thanks for not getting back to me..

About what Osiris ? I had one person drop me an ICQ a while back saying they had thought about me for a while and might have some work for me soon - but I couldn't find who it was when ilooked through my history ...

I even sent everyone but a couple people I don't talk to anymore a "Happy New Year" ICQ Message - so if you didn't get that as well chances are you aren't on my list any more. If you sent an e-mail, I definitely didn't get it.. Please resend or contact me on ICQ... I really will be up until noon at least

RyanLanane
01-04-2006, 02:33 AM
Ahhh about the design - O.K.

Edited : Slightly Hit A Nerve

Now's really not a good time man ...

Sin
01-04-2006, 02:41 AM
Umm... no offense Ryan, but I would've preferred you left it at the first sentence & kept the rest of that to icq... details like that don't really need to be shared so publicly.