PDA

View Full Version : Honey, I'm home.......

sarettah
01-03-2006, 07:55 PM
Ok, took a little vacation :)

Had all of my kids with me for the past couple of weeks. It was fucking fantastic. My son flew out today to go back to his ship (just in time to go do a West Pacific tour) so things are getting back to normal for me and I have some time to post again.

With the FSC ruling last week I went and turned back on most of my adult stuff.

Have 3 days of vacation left to get stuff done on sites and programming projects, hoping to have the new incarnation of webcamjunction up and running in the next couple of days, so far have about 4000 web cam links in it and about 300 "instant members" of the forums.

Also going to do a rework of fucking programmers to make it an actual site instead of a little parody page.

Was going to be in Vegas to do some Oprano promotion but since I am no longer a mod I will leave that to the folks that now run the board (If anyone needs a pass go to the desk and tell them you are me and a pass should be waiting for you)

I loved having the kids here, but it's nice to have things back to normal too :)

JoesHO
01-04-2006, 10:26 AM
:okthumb:

JoesHO
01-04-2006, 10:28 AM
Problem is if I tell them I am you, I will get picked up by the feds, at least Sleazydream says the feds are coming to get all the webmasters this year in vegas .

Do you have pass in someone elses name like maybe the butcher ? :yowsa:

Sin
01-04-2006, 10:44 AM
Welcome home! :)

sarettah
01-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Problem is if I tell them I am you, I will get picked up by the feds, at least Sleazydream says the feds are coming to get all the webmasters this year in vegas .

Well, then there is no problem. Remember I'm not a webmaster. Just a bonafide idiot and loser :yowsa:

Oh yeah, and a fucking programmer too :okthumb:

sarettah
01-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Welcome home! :)

Thanx :)

domtheboy
01-04-2006, 12:51 PM
Welcome back Sarettah, glad to hear you had a good time :)