PDA

View Full Version : What was the over / under again?

softball
01-03-2006, 07:35 PM
Just curious....

JoesHO
01-04-2006, 10:28 AM
over under on what ?

softball
01-04-2006, 11:33 AM
over under on what ?

how long j'springer is gonna last.

Winetalk.com
01-04-2006, 11:36 AM
hahahaahahahahah,
without reading the thread I knew WHO would ask the question like that with the name like that.
:)

Winetalk.com
01-04-2006, 11:37 AM
...and while I have you here,
any tips you can give me on Japan and Egypt trips?

softball
01-04-2006, 11:46 AM
...and while I have you here,
any tips you can give me on Japan and Egypt trips?
Ya know serge, I could. I have been to Egypt tons of times. I could tell you about the Windsor Arms, but I won't. You never listen. You think Montmartre is out of town if I recall. We all chuckled about that one. Never been to Japan. But in two weeks I am going to Argentina and Brazil until March. Damn haven't even booked one of those "tours" with a "safe" company. Hope I can survive Carnival. I will let you know. I will be in Provence in September and October again. Maybe I could help you out with that if you can't find a tour.

softball
01-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Ya know serge, I could. I have been to Egypt tons of times. I could tell you about the Windsor Arms, but I won't. You never listen. You think Montmartre is out of town if I recall. We all chuckled about that one. Never been to Japan. But in two weeks I am going to Argentina and Brazil until March. Damn haven't even booked one of those "tours" with a "safe" company. Hope I can survive Carnival. I will let you know. I will be in Provence in September and October again. Maybe I could help you out with that if you can't find a tour.

Serge, I am always pleased to help. I just found this link that should be useful to you. It will take all the aprehension out of third world travel. You know they have armed guards on the trains and massacre tourists in the valley of the kings. These folks could probably keep you safe..
http://wiredseniors.com/seniorssearch/directory/page.asp?cn=1529

Winetalk.com
01-04-2006, 12:38 PM
ahhhhhh...J'Idiot can't help, and I have to do it all by myself now....
Just finished booking trip to Japan. I take great comfort knowing you never been there, too rich for your weak blood. Traveling to 3rd world countries shouldn't exhaust your budget, right?
(pssst, if you start walking now, you'll save even more!)

softball
01-04-2006, 12:46 PM
ahhhhhh...J'Idiot can't help, and I have to do it all by myself now....
Just finished booking trip to Japan. I take great comfort knowing you never been there, too rich for your weak blood. Traveling to 3rd world countries shouldn't exhaust your budget, right?
(pssst, if you start walking now, you'll save even more!)

You see Serge, the difference between you and I is that I know that Japan is not a third world country. When you have been to Borneo, New Guinea, Australia, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Nepal, Sri Lanka, The Maldive Islands, Malaysia etc....I would be pleased to polish off a bottle of Grange and talk third world travel with you. Don't forget your Ducoral dude....lol. Travel has not a lot to do with budget, it has everything to do with will. You travel very little. I travel a lot. We are different people. You live in Florida. I do not. You see where this is going? Nah, probably not.

Winetalk.com
01-04-2006, 12:51 PM
I see where it going...
you don't live in Florida and I don't live off my wife shaking ass on the net. It also goes about penis envy, not much I can do, dude, your penis you posted on your wife's site is really small, no modern medecine can help you.

sarettah
01-04-2006, 12:52 PM
Damn it's good to be home :yowsa:

softball
01-04-2006, 12:56 PM
I see where it going...
you don't live in Florida and I don't live off my wife shaking ass on the net. It also goes about penis envy, not much I can do, dude, your penis you posted on your wife's site is really small, no modern medecine can help you.

You see, dude, You have no freeking idea. You are like any Russian. It all gets down to penis. I think its an old russian peasant phobia. You see, you just can't help it. BTW, I made my money legally. I never had much time for grifters. You know, they are cute in movies but that is about it. They don't have a lot to teach about business. Its kind of like asking a rich drug dealer how to succeed. Now when you want to get your mind out of the gutter, tavarich, and say something civilised, I will listen. Otherwise, have fun travelling with your senior friends. Its time to move on. When we old skool is just that. Whenweoldskool.

softball
01-04-2006, 12:58 PM
Now its time to sit back on your rocker and reflect on past successes.

Peaches
01-04-2006, 12:58 PM
I see where it going...
I :inlove: Serge! :wnw:

Why does this guy keep coming back to a place he knows he's not wanted? Even Confucy has the self control not to post here. :scratchin

softball
01-04-2006, 01:00 PM

Why does this guy keep coming back to a place he knows he's not wanted? Even Confucy has the self control not to post here. :scratchin

Peaches, I thought you retired to be a nurse. Its nice you love serge. That is cute and admirable.

Peaches
01-04-2006, 01:03 PM
Peaches, I thought you retired to be a nurse. Its nice you love serge. That is cute and admirable.
You thought wrong - again ;)

Anyone who knows Serge loves him.

Winetalk.com
01-04-2006, 01:04 PM
Dude, there is nothing wrong with having small penis....but putting it to the public display for the sake of the marketting ploy for your wife website
(look, guys, my pipi is smaller than yours and still I can make my wife shake her booty for you!)
is dishonest and should be treated as prisoners abuse in Iraq.

I saved all the pics from her website here:
http://pusi.com/spriger-small-penis/

Winetalk.com
01-04-2006, 01:06 PM

Peaches, he wants to know me carnally, and my refusal just drives him off the deep end. If only he had respectful penis....but, alas, he does not.

Winetalk.com
01-04-2006, 01:09 PM

Peaches, the answer is in my signature....he can't resist "back and forth, back and forth..."

:)

softball
01-04-2006, 03:25 PM

Exactly what has that got to do with anything?

softball
01-04-2006, 03:31 PM
Peaches, he wants to know me carnally, and my refusal just drives him off the deep end. If only he had respectful penis....but, alas, he does not.
Nah Serge, you are an amusement. I just love to see you pissed off because you haven't made your bones travelling like you think. But then again, you never will.

Nice to be back at oprano with the same old farts swarming and lying and contributing nothing. Grifters Emeritus. Some things never change. At least the most of the really bad scam artists have left for "main stream"

This might turn out to be a useful board yet. Or will it conitnue to be I make more money than you so fuck you and the boat you floated in on. Up to you Serge. You gonna conitnue to act like a Russian peasant or step into the new internet?
Your insults are really old. Your diction hasn't improved. And apparently you haven't retired. What exactly have you done lately?

Now try and post with your mind out of the toilet. You are supposed to be grown up now.

softball
01-04-2006, 03:44 PM
BTW, Serge, I knew you were the easiest to smoke out. It kind of feels like dejavu all over again. But it is boring. Time to move on. I am not going to bother with you unless you actually have something useful to post, in which case I will take it at face value. But schoolyard penis shit, insults to webgirls, chest beating about your fat wallet (who cares?) and fake picassos, is just too juvenile. Peaches...same freeking thing. Serge, I will even listen to your book knowledge on wines which you seem to be acquiring a basic skill with. But as far as the rest of it, nah. It is just not worth the aggro. So you can organise another swarming if you like, but as far as respect goes, outside of this little world, you got a long way to go. So rag on McDuff.
And btw, if you really want advice on places like Egypt, I would be more than happy to pass that on. But if you flip out like you did about Paris and embarrass yourself in public, then forget about it. It is up to you.
Also I have never made it to Japan like I have never made it to lots of places. Its just another country on my list.

*KK*
01-04-2006, 04:04 PM
ROFL, for someone who isn't going to be bothered replying, I sure do see alot of replies.

softball
01-04-2006, 04:05 PM
ROFL, for someone who isn't going to be bothered replying, I sure do see alot of replies.
It is the nature of boards. If you find that funny enough to have you rolling on the floor, you might try getting out more.