PDA

View Full Version : While I was sleeping

Vick
01-02-2006, 09:48 AM
In this industry I've noticed a huge increase in the quality of paysites (or at least some) and to some degree the free material offered I've seen recently

I was always ahead of the curve in terms of image quality and the attractivness of models

Now I've taken to time to look around at what is out there, a lot of paysites have surpassed where I am, looks like it's happened over the past year to 6 months

So now I'm back to the drawing board to leapfrog the competition

Thanks ;-)))

But ..... I've also seen bloggers saying they can't make any money in this industry..... Hmmmmmmmmm

Winetalk.com
01-02-2006, 09:58 AM
But ..... I've also seen bloggers saying they can't make any money in this industry..... Hmmmmmmmmm

why does that surprise you?
Neither Ford nor General Motors can't make money in the AUTO industry, the industry where EVERYBODY use the product few times a day...even in the countries which don't have internet connection.

Vick
01-02-2006, 10:02 AM
why does that surprise you?
Neither Ford nor General Motors can't make money in the AUTO industry, the industry where EVERYBODY use the product few times a day...even in the countries which don't have internet connection.

Hey Serge,

Doesn't surprise me in the least ;-)))

Good article in Playboy this month about Auto Manufacturers, Toyota can make better cars for hundreds per unit less the big 3 American

But GM does make $$$ in the banking industry

Ah the things I learn in the bathroom

Vick
01-02-2006, 11:55 AM
and GM in some areas is getting better ratings on their new products and manufacturing than Toyota

But (public) perception is Toyota continues to make a better product, even though that may be changing

Funny thing is I'm starting to look at new cars and most likely won't buy anything from the big 3 American car makers

spazlabz
01-02-2006, 12:11 PM
Ah the things I learn in the bathroom:-pearl: :yowsa:

spaz