PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve resolution replaced.

Weg Cory
01-01-2006, 07:47 PM
I know I have a reputation of being what some may term a "kiss-ass," while others affectionately term it "diplomatic."

I of course like to think of it as the latter. That said, I am not one that is good for board drama and my list of people that I do not like is very short.

Last year, Gonzo made my list, I am sure I made his as well. I will not go into details, as they are not very important. However, I have decided that rather than make resolutions this year, I am going to wipe my slate clean by burying the hatchet.

So from this point forward, the slate with Gonzo is officially clean. This does not mean that I will be eating at a buffet with him in Vegas, however I may well give him access to my private "future fashion trends" database.

Now if everyone could pay this forward with one person each :)

JoesHO
01-01-2006, 07:52 PM
Hellpuppy really really likes gonzo's shirts though.....

Good idea though cory. :okthumb:

Mike AI
01-01-2006, 08:58 PM
Cory, I still like you!

Hell Puppy
01-01-2006, 11:13 PM
So from this point forward, the slate with Gonzo is officially clean. This does not mean that I will be eating at a buffet with him in Vegas, however I may well give him access to my private "future fashion trends" database.

When you see what he's wearing in Vegas, you may wanna go to the buffet instead.

Weg Cory
01-01-2006, 11:24 PM
Cory, I still like you!

Nest time I am in Tampa, we need to go out and grab a drink.

Peaches
01-01-2006, 11:47 PM
When you see what he's wearing in Vegas, you may wanna go to the buffet instead.
Remember, these must all be worn BEFORE 1/7 - and no fair letting him use the Mirage's cleaning service either!!