PDA

View Full Version : Want some good seats for Zumanity or Rita Radner Vegas shows?

Sharpie
12-30-2005, 11:38 AM
I bought tickets some time ago for these Vegas shows for me and my assistant Jan. However, her husband just had emergency surgery and she is not going to be able to go.

I will sell one or both sets of tickets. They are such great seats that I would really like to go - but, I an NOT going by myself. So, I will sell you both or just one, if you don't mind me tagging along:-)

Friday - Jan 6th. Zumanity at New York, New York. 7:30 show, so there is plenty of time left to enjoy the evening after the show. Seats are located in the first row in the balcony in the middle section. Perfect for this kind of show. Tickets are $85 each.

Sat - Jan 7th - Rita Rudner at New York, New York. 8pm show. Seats are located in the front row - center section - right IN FRONT OF THE STAGE. Tickets are $65 each.

If you have any interest in any of these tickets, contact me right away, as I will be leaving for the weekend, so don't get excited if I don't get back to you until Monday. fsharp at indy.rr.com

gonzo
12-30-2005, 11:47 AM
Faye... please hook up with Joe and I to talk about Cybernet.

Sharpie
12-30-2005, 11:57 AM
How about Friday afternoon sometime near the show floor?

gonzo
12-30-2005, 01:40 PM
How about Friday afternoon sometime near the show floor?
Which show floor?

Hell Puppy
12-30-2005, 11:25 PM
The FFN's will be in the "poncho" seats down front at Blue Man while in Vegas. We plan on getting some on us.

We saw Zumanity a couple of years ago, great show if anyone is thinking of taking one in while in town. Basically it's a cross between Cirque du Solei and burlesque. If that sounds odd, well, it is. But it was quite funny and entertaining. Great couples show too.