PDA

View Full Version : A Thank You from F.U.B.A.R. Webmasters.....

JFK
12-30-2005, 11:15 AM
To the owners of the board and to all of you, for your support during the past year. It certainly was an exciting one for us, with the release of the F.U.B.A.R. Calendar and the upcoming launch of The F.U.B.A.R.Times in time for Internext. We could not have done it without you. Wishing you all a Happy, Healthy and Properous New Year !
Julius F. Kedvessy

JoesHO
12-30-2005, 11:34 AM
Keep on Rocking JFK!

gonzo
12-30-2005, 11:35 AM
One thing is for sure about JFK... he cut out his own place in the biz!

NickPapageorgio
12-30-2005, 11:36 AM
One thing is for sure about JFK... he cout out his own place in the biz!

What happens in Vegas...stays on JFK's camera.

JFK
12-30-2005, 12:23 PM
What happens in Vegas...stays on JFK's camera.
he he he , I'll do my best :rolleyes: see You guys there :okthumb:

Lightning
12-30-2005, 10:17 PM
To the owners of the board and to all of you, for your support during the past year. It certainly was an exciting one for us, with the release of the F.U.B.A.R. Calendar and the upcoming launch of The F.U.B.A.R.Times in time for Internext. We could not have done it without you. Wishing you all a Happy, Healthy and Properous New Year !
Julius F. Kedvessy

Julius it's always great to see you at every show, and doing some business together. Speaking of that, if they are still available I would like 20 or so top banner spots for this Internext galleries again? Pencil it in and it's a done deal bro.

Best Wishes for the new year to you and the mrs.

Jim and the Techie Media Team

gonzo
12-31-2005, 04:24 AM
Julius it's always great to see you at every show, and doing some business together. Speaking of that, if they are still available I would like 20 or so top banner spots for this Internext galleries again? Pencil it in and it's a done deal bro.

Best Wishes for the new year to you and the mrs.

Jim and the Techie Media Team

Techie ... just remember...

Careful lining up model shoots from GonZo's rejects!

Lightning
12-31-2005, 10:34 AM
Techie ... just remember...

Careful lining up model shoots from GonZo's rejects!

That night still gives me nightmares....LOL, The sad thing is I never did get to see any booty

gonzo
12-31-2005, 10:51 AM
That night still gives me nightmares....LOL, The sad thing is I never did get to see any booty

I think that was extra.

SykkBoy
12-31-2005, 02:29 PM
Always great to see you around Julius, even though I remember being really apprehensive about everything being photographed back in the day ;-)

I always look forward to your updates from shows I didn't manage to get to (it's like being at the shows without actually having to get out and mingle with the webmaster masses).

I look forward to the calendar and everything else you manage to bring to the industry down the line.