PDA

View Full Version : Denver vs San Diego

Evil Chris
12-29-2005, 10:11 AM
I'm looking forward to this game. It should be a very good one!

Also, I think the Colts can get by Arizona this weekend, even with their 2nd string guys. Let's hope so anyway. ;)

TheLegacy
12-29-2005, 11:18 AM
yes but the real question is Chris.. ."how bout em' Leafs !!?!!"

http://www.soccer-mineur.qc.ca/logo_tim_hortons.jpg

gonzo
12-29-2005, 11:19 AM
Tom Hortons.... what a sorry assed excuse for a donut.

TheLegacy
12-29-2005, 11:25 AM
Tom Hortons.... what a sorry assed excuse for a donut.

LOL.. and what do you recommend?

TheEnforcer
12-29-2005, 11:42 AM
I'm betting Krispy Kremes.... :)

JoesHO
12-29-2005, 11:49 AM
I hope denver stomps em, I am pissed that those chargeers ruined my colts perfect season arghhhh :mad:

MorganGrayson
12-29-2005, 12:18 PM
I hope denver stomps em, I am pissed that those chargeers ruined my colts perfect season arghhhh :mad:

:nyanya:
Gosh it must absolutely SUCK having the SAN DIEGO CHARGERS :cheer: be the ones that kicked your guys out of a perfect season! :whistling

(Sorry, Chris, my love, you got caught in the cross fire of that one!) :yowsa:

Last game of the season for my guys, but I'll enjoy it anyway. Like always, all I care about is that they beat the Raiders. Anything else is gravy. :)

Evil Chris
12-30-2005, 09:27 AM
Tom Hortons.... what a sorry assed excuse for a donut.You're absolutely right. But their market isn't about doughnuts at all.

It's coffee. They sell a ton of it in and out of their shops. All major grocery chains carry it now too.

Evil Chris
12-30-2005, 09:29 AM
yes but the real question is Chris.. ."how bout em' Leafs !!?!!"No kiddin! 4 game winning streak including a dramatic one last night agaisnt Buffalo. I hope they can keep it up.

JoesHO
12-30-2005, 11:59 AM
:nyanya:
Gosh it must absolutely SUCK having the SAN DIEGO CHARGERS :cheer: be the ones that kicked your guys out of a perfect season! :whistling

(Sorry, Chris, my love, you got caught in the cross fire of that one!) :yowsa:

Last game of the season for my guys, but I'll enjoy it anyway. Like always, all I care about is that they beat the Raiders. Anything else is gravy. :)

hahaah who didnt beat the raiders this year !

MorganGrayson
12-30-2005, 12:22 PM
hahaah who didnt beat the raiders this year !

With the Chargers, it's a big deal playing those carjackers in padding. Heavy extra security at the stadium...it's horrific. Every year, all I care about is beating that damned team the two times we play them. Anything else that happens in the season is gravy. :)

You're right, though, Joe. This was a Happy Year to hate the Raiders. :okthumb: