PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help or business partners!

EuroXXX
12-27-2005, 06:21 PM
We're adult content producing company operating in Europe.
We have some nice ideas for new paysites that we'd like to invent next year with our exclusive content.
At the same time we would like to open affiliate program for those sites with some hopes for market success but to achieve that we feel that we need some better knowledge of affiliate/marketing/promotional issues.

My question to all you experienced webmasters is where and how we could find proper know-how to run, sell and promote our sites the right way.

Any helpful hints or advices are greatly appreciated!

On the other hand we could also consider any experienced partner(s) that could open and run affiliate program for us and take care of all marketing/promotional issues of this venture on a rev share basis.

All interested parties feel free to leave a message or to apply in biz matters at: euroxxxmedia@yahoo.com

Winetalk.com
12-27-2005, 06:36 PM
I can provide you with $500,000 loan, guaranteed by my friends ib St Petersburg. Are you game? Are you willing to put your body parts as collateral?
Type 0+ blood type is preffered, we take hearts, livers and kidneys.

Trev
12-27-2005, 06:49 PM
If I wasn't currently using a yahoo email address I may have taken the piss... but I am so good luck in your search :)

Inabon
12-27-2005, 06:54 PM
If I wasn't currently using a yahoo email address I may have taken the piss... but I am so good luck in your search :)

and don't forget looking at the keyboard while typing

LOL

Mike AI
12-27-2005, 07:09 PM
:yowsa:

Trev
12-27-2005, 07:27 PM
and don't forget looking at the keyboard while typing

LOL
You're sooooo lucky I looked up to see what was on tv and caught the screen of the laptop... or I might have missed this Miss Inabon, I'm not taking any calls right now, how are you with dicktaking ;)

Inabon
12-27-2005, 07:33 PM
You're sooooo lucky I looked up to see what was on tv and caught the screen of the laptop... or I might have missed this Miss Inabon, I'm not taking any calls right now, how are you with dicktaking ;)

i told you executive assistant :)

i can blow and type at the same time LOL

daaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiimmmmmm self burn and ugly ugly image in my head LOL

Trev
12-27-2005, 07:37 PM
i told you executive assistant :)

i can blow and type at the same time LOL

daaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiimmmmmm self burn and ugly ugly image in my head LOL
hahahahahahhahahah

That's a quality burn, it's a shame it's a self burn ;)

Inabon
12-27-2005, 07:38 PM
hahahahahahhahahah

That's a quality burn, it's a shame it's a self burn ;)

no worries nick is around he will soon burn both of us haha

MorganGrayson
12-27-2005, 07:52 PM
Ahem.

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!!!! :yowsa:

My first one of those, I do believe. :)

Red
12-27-2005, 08:00 PM
Ahem.

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!!!! :yowsa:

My first one of those, I do believe. :)

I don't know about that. Seeing Inabon blowing and typing at the same time is not something I'm quite ready for. Now watching minibon would be another story. ;)

MorganGrayson
12-27-2005, 09:45 PM
I don't know about that. Seeing Inabon blowing and typing at the same time is not something I'm quite ready for. Now watching minibon would be another story. ;)

Now *there's* a mental picture! An odd mental picture.... :blink:

Inabon
12-28-2005, 08:31 AM

minibon can not reach the keyboard if he is blowing

but yes it is a disturbing picture if it were to happen LOL

Dravyk
12-28-2005, 12:50 PM
:gives9:

Inabon
12-28-2005, 12:59 PM
:gives9:

mmmm low alchohol today??

Dravyk
12-28-2005, 01:01 PM
mmmm low alchohol today?? Yeah. Gotta keg for a brother? :yowsa:

Inabon
12-28-2005, 01:03 PM
Yeah. Gotta keg for a brother? :yowsa:

yup

you can't go around with too much blood on your alchohol you know :)

Dravyk
12-28-2005, 01:22 PM
yup

you can't go around with too much blood on your alchohol you know :) Amen!! :mf_popean