PDA

View Full Version : I spent under $70 on christmas presents this year.

pushpills
12-23-2005, 09:57 PM
Last year I spent well over a grand. This year I've got my belt tightened up and just bought a few boxes of frango mint chocolates and a buncha cards. I no longer feel obligated to over buy for people who don't even need whatever crap i'm going to give em anyway. I used to love the holidays, and I still enjoy christmas, but I can watch home alone on tv and stuff myself without throwing away a bunch of cash. Enjoying my company should be enough of a gift. Isn't that what the holidays are SUPPOSED to be about anyway? Togetherness?

sudden
12-23-2005, 10:13 PM
Last year I spent well over a grand. This year I've got my belt tightened up and just bought a few boxes of frango mint chocolates and a buncha cards. I no longer feel obligated to over buy for people who don't even need whatever crap i'm going to give em anyway. I used to love the holidays, and I still enjoy christmas, but I can watch home alone on tv and stuff myself without throwing away a bunch of cash. Enjoying my company should be enough of a gift. Isn't that what the holidays are SUPPOSED to be about anyway? Togetherness?

Not doing too well financially this year eh?:))

pushpills
12-23-2005, 10:27 PM
Not doing too well financially this year eh?:))

hahah. well, this holdiay season i need to keep my cash in the biz, but doesnt really have much to do with my decline to spend money on xmas presesnts (or birthday presents, and whatever other obligatory presents you can think of.)

Evil Chris
12-23-2005, 10:43 PM
I spent a lot this year.
But I wouldn't say too much.

pushpills
12-23-2005, 10:47 PM
I spent a lot this year.
But I wouldn't say too much.

yea with kids ya gotta spoil em for xmas as it's a magical time of the year for them. I'm only getting off cheap cuzz my friends and I agreed we should just have some fun together and not give each other candy and shit. my families not too religious, in retrospect, it was really just my ex gf and her religious family i blew a bunch of cash on last year.