PDA

View Full Version : Bunch o' Canadian Sluts

Bhelliom
12-22-2005, 12:09 PM
OTTAWA (CP) - The Supreme Court rewrote the definition of indecency Wednesday and in the process legalized swingers clubs complete with orgies, partner swapping and voyeurs.

Consenting adults cavorting behind closed doors in twosomes, threesomes and moresomes while like-minded people look on are not committing indecent acts, the court said in a major ruling which cast some clarity into a murky area of the law.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Law/2005/12/20/1361650-cp.html

This is kind of interesting for Canada, we've always had off-premise clubs, but I think an entirely new "Legal" business model could start here.

Osiris
12-22-2005, 12:12 PM
You fuckin' Canucks! When can I move up there? SOMEONE PLEASE ADOPT ME AND SAVE ME FROM THE WONDERFUL LAND THAT I USED TO ONCE LIKE CALLING HOME!

Newton
12-22-2005, 12:27 PM
I's called Gloating :)

Bhelliom
12-22-2005, 12:32 PM
Sure as hell is
As soon as I read that is said to myself "self," (Cause that's what I call me) "You need to open yourself up one of these places before everyone else does and make yourself a shitload of cash."

Not to mention the fact that from a personal side of things, My gf and I are really looking forward to something liek that happening

CDSmith
12-22-2005, 12:49 PM
Name change coming.

We will now be known as Canslutistan.

That is all.

TheEnforcer
12-22-2005, 01:03 PM
Good ruling. Some assholes decided they are offended by what people do behind closed doors and tried to shut them down. Nice to see a judge stand up for people's rights like that. :okthumb:

Sin
12-22-2005, 01:12 PM
Very cool! lol

:okthumb:

I love this country. WE are the REAL land of the free ;)

Bhelliom
12-22-2005, 01:24 PM
Very cool! lol

:okthumb:

I love this country. WE are the REAL land of the free ;)

You're right.

Free Health care AND the freedom to fuck whoever we want. Nice.

as for country name I like (yes we) canfuckada

DrGuile
12-22-2005, 01:43 PM
You're right.

Free Health care AND the freedom to fuck whoever we want. Nice.

as for country name I like (yes we) canfuckada

How about Fuckanada... rolls off the cunilinguistic toungue...

Osiris
12-22-2005, 02:08 PM
Not to mention the fact that from a personal side of things, My gf and I are really looking forward to something liek that happening

It's fun!!

MorganGrayson
12-22-2005, 08:35 PM
How about Fuckanada... rolls off the cunilinguistic toungue...

The Diction Nazi declares DrGuile the winner of this round. :clapping:

Points awarded. :)

It's nice to know that somewhere in this world "consenting adults" has been used in a legal finding. It's also nice to know that the implied "and mind your own damned business" is also included.

Evil Chris
12-22-2005, 09:05 PM
Isn't anal and oral sex still illegal in many states? :scratchin

LadyMischief
12-22-2005, 10:06 PM
I was waiting for this.. it's going to have good things for content producers too.. the definitions of community standards have needed defining for years :)

Osiris
12-22-2005, 10:19 PM
Isn't anal and oral sex still illegal in many states? :scratchin

I do believe anal is illegal here in good ol' Loserana. Oops... :o