PDA

View Full Version : So... do any of you collect anything?

Nickatilynx
12-13-2005, 02:36 PM
I've recently started to collect watches ...

Anybody else collect things?

Dravyk
12-13-2005, 02:49 PM
I like indigienous crafts, especially pottery. Pueblo pottery from New Mexico I definitely like.

Here's a quick link to some: http://www.alltribes.com/Pottery-c-133.html?gclid=CKDqg_ix-oECFQ0mSgod63d25g That's just to give a folks an idea. Though, looking at the ones listed on the front page, the prices are waaaay too cheap! -- with the possible exception of the Hopi wedding vase.

For the real good collectible stuff, pottery as big as the guy is holding would go for a few grand, not a couple hundred.

Nickatilynx
12-13-2005, 02:51 PM
I like indigienous crafts, especially pottery. Pueblo pottery from New Mexico I definitely like.

Here's a quick link to some: http://www.alltribes.com/Pottery-c-133.html?gclid=CKDqg_ix-oECFQ0mSgod63d25g That's just to give a folks an idea. Though, looking at the ones listed on the front page, the prices are waaaay too cheap! -- with the possible exception of the Hopi wedding vase.

For the real good collectible stuff, pottery as big as the guy is holding would go for a few grand, not a couple hundred.

Never knew that about you....

amazing after all these years too

:okthumb:

Anthony
12-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Do I need to answer this thread?

I collect guns.

Is it picture time?

TheEnforcer
12-13-2005, 03:00 PM
I keep all my books I read and have a shitload of them that I have to put in about 5 of those reguilar sized totes (about 8-10 paperbacks high and 3 wide by 4 long) and one extremely large tote (at least 3 times as long) though mostly every time I move.

My father collects books as well and has books in his collection that are extremely rare, valuebale, and very old. He has one from the 1700's.

Dravyk
12-13-2005, 03:01 PM
Never knew that about you....

amazing after all these years too

http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/ok.gif hehe Isn't it funny how if things don't come up, they don't get mentioned? http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/smile.gif

I only found out a year ago my older brother likes to play the ponies once in a while. Not a big thing, but took me by completely by surprise as he'd just never mentioned it before, just one of those little things that came out in a conversation. http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/smile.gif

Evil Chris
12-13-2005, 03:03 PM
I have an extensive collection of sports cards (99% hockey). Like you couldn't guess that about me.

I also have a small (yet valuable) collection of printed matter. Magazines and newspapers from specific events in history. As an example, I just happened to be in Paris on the day that Princess Diana was killed in that car wreck at pont de l'Alma. So I bought up a newspaper from every carrier in Paris and sealed them in plastic.

MorganGrayson
12-13-2005, 03:05 PM
Wow. :blink:

I have to echo Nick, Dravyk. That one made me go wide-eyed. I know you read a lot, and read history...but I'm very impressed with the Pueblo pottery. :okthumb: I've looked at some...and the prices made me gasp.

I collect Jack Higgins novels; Lawrence Block novels and nonfiction; salt and pepper shakers - I have part of my grandmother's collection; refrigerator magnets; and my newest favorite stuff, treasure boxes from Red's Mom's site (https://www.treasurebox-collectables.com/catalog/). (I accuse her of helping her Mom with that site just to make my Visa smoke!) :)

I read a *lot* but it's the rare author who makes it into my "collect" phase.

Nickatilynx
12-13-2005, 03:05 PM
I keep all my books I read and have a shitload of them that I have to put in about 5 of those reguilar sized totes (about 8-10 paperbacks high and 3 wide by 4 long) and one extremely large tote (at least 3 times as long) though mostly every time I move.

My father collects books as well and has books in his collection that are extremely rare, valuebale, and very old. He has one from the 1700's.

I have 3 full walls of books..never thrown any out. ( but Colin has me beat)

I have a couple of first editions...

I used to do property developing ( in England it was a GREAT way to make huge money tax free) and developed a really luxury home with a library...so to make it look good when it was time to sell it I called a secondhand bookstore and asked them for books..
"Which ones are you looking for"
"Well I need about 60 yds of them...doesn't matter what they are about..."

:)

Newton
12-13-2005, 03:06 PM
We need pics :)

Nothing as yet for me, need to settle down first before I can consider collecting anything. Trying to get rid of stuff by the shedload and by fire at the moment.

Nickatilynx
12-13-2005, 03:09 PM
I have an extensive collection of sports cards (99% hockey). Like you couldn't guess that about me.

I also have a small (yet valuable) collection of printed matter. Magazines and newspapers from specific events in history. As an example, I just happened to be in Paris on the day that Princess Diana was killed in that car wreck at pont de l'Alma. So I bought up a newspaper from every carrier in Paris and sealed them in plastic.

As a kid I was given by an Uncle first few issues of some British comics...
The Beano , Dandy and Eagle....
I read them...left them on the floor of my room , the dog chewed them I threw them out.

I've never checked out what they would be valued at now...and won't lol.

On the Lady Di...

Isn't the Sun in the UK from the day before she died worth money because it did a story basically calling her a slut for fucking an Arab?

MorganGrayson
12-13-2005, 03:11 PM
I have 3 full walls of books..never thrown any out.

*wistful*
I have to turn over my books to make room for new ones.
Or...get more walls.

Evil Chris
12-13-2005, 03:16 PM
As a kid I was given by an Uncle first few issues of some British comics...
The Beano , Dandy and Eagle....
I read them...left them on the floor of my room , the dog chewed them I threw them out.

I've never checked out what they would be valued at now...and won't lol.

On the Lady Di...

Isn't the Sun in the UK from the day before she died worth money because it did a story basically calling her a slut for fucking an Arab?I actually have that issue Nick. But I did not know if it was worth anything or not. I had been in London for 4 days prior to my trip to Paris and I purchased the Sun for my flight.

Geeeez... now I have to find it and see what you're talking about!!!

Nickatilynx
12-13-2005, 03:17 PM
And on my watch collecting...

So I'm chatting about one particular one that I want with my brother Technick. (I've been looking high and low for one at the best price...its a reasonably expensive watch)

Now I'm known for ripping into him for being cheap etc etc, he claims he's frugal.

So he listens to me about the watch etc etc etc...and then says:

"Have you tried Costco?"

I lose my mind...LOL

I rip into him for literally 10 mins about what a cheap bastard he is , sarcastically suggest that maybe they have them on sale at Kmart..etc..etc...he listens giggling and then messages me this...

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11098841&whse=&topnav=&browse=&s=1

un- fucking- believable..its about the best price i can find one for LOL

Biggy
12-13-2005, 03:19 PM
What do you know about Panorai?

DrGuile
12-13-2005, 03:22 PM
...its a reasonably expensive watch)

You have got to be fucking kidding me... it's 29k...

What a show-off!

Anthony
12-13-2005, 03:23 PM

What about Panerai?

Anthony
12-13-2005, 03:24 PM
You have got to be fucking kidding me... it's 29k...

What a show-off!

He was seriously going to buy it at close to 40. So he's being frugal.

MorganGrayson
12-13-2005, 03:25 PM

Well, that'll learn ya! :)

(Big brother should know by now when little brother is setting him up!) :)

Dravyk
12-13-2005, 03:27 PM
I have to echo Nick, Dravyk. That one made me go wide-eyed. I know you read a lot, and read history...but I'm very impressed with the Pueblo pottery. http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/ok.gif I've looked at some...and the prices made me gasp. I used to know all this stuff about them, which Pueblo makes what pottery, what artists are best in each place, all that. A tad rusty now, as I haven't pursued any new acquisitions for a number of years. I really do need to make some time for myself and get back into that more fully.

Anthony
12-13-2005, 03:28 PM
I've been wanting a Panerai for a long time now. This one:

http://www.panerai.com/s_page.xpd?id_lingua=2&id_sezione=16&id_prodotto=728&id_categoria=36

It makes my penis grow another inch, to about 3.2 inches total.

I might buy one for myself for my birthday. They go for about 4k.

Finding them is tough, only one Pam25 has passed my way, and it was used. Still wanted 4k for it. Plus the new series is out.

el pres
12-13-2005, 03:29 PM
vinyl..
around 2,000 original 60/70 rock/prog, dub, ska, funk and soul.
Started collecting when I was about 15.

Nickatilynx
12-13-2005, 03:31 PM

Very good watch...

Very popular with small penised Asians.

Get an IWC nearly the same size dial and much more reputed.Classier less wiggish ;-)))

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11091099&whse=&topnav=&browse=&s=1

Nickatilynx
12-13-2005, 03:33 PM
I've been wanting a Panerai for a long time now. This one:

http://www.panerai.com/s_page.xpd?id_lingua=2&id_sezione=16&id_prodotto=728&id_categoria=36

It makes my penis grow another inch, to about 3.2 inches total.

I might buy one for myself for my birthday. They go for about 4k.

Finding them is tough, only one Pam25 has passed my way, and it was used. Still wanted 4k for it. Plus the new series is out.

I believe there is a manho wanting this before you forget....

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11075044&whse=&topnav=&browse=&s=1

$2m in sales!!! Come on!!! Speak to the HNIC!!! ;-)))

I used to poo poo Breitlings...now I kinda like them

TheEnforcer
12-13-2005, 03:36 PM
I have 3 full walls of books..never thrown any out. ( but Colin has me beat)

I have a couple of first editions...

I used to do property developing ( in England it was a GREAT way to make huge money tax free) and developed a really luxury home with a library...so to make it look good when it was time to sell it I called a secondhand bookstore and asked them for books..
"Which ones are you looking for"
"Well I need about 60 yds of them...doesn't matter what they are about..."

heheh.. mine are a mixture of fiction, non-fiction political books, and fantasy and sci-fi books. My father has all of the classics and medical texts, books on sailing\, and a bunch more. He has bookcases around the house. The most interesting aspect of his collection though is how he has placed two oversized books, The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich and The Holy Bible, right next to each other in the collection. People take a look at the Nazi symbol on the spine next to the word The Holy Bible and invariably most ask why they are next to each other. My dad just enjoys seeing the looks on peoples faces and how uncomfortable it makes some people feel. It makes for an interesting topic of discussion on the polar opposites of the books. :)

TheEnforcer
12-13-2005, 03:39 PM
And on my watch collecting...

So I'm chatting about one particular one that I want with my brother Technick. (I've been looking high and low for one at the best price...its a reasonably expensive watch)

Now I'm known for ripping into him for being cheap etc etc, he claims he's frugal.

So he listens to me about the watch etc etc etc...and then says:

"Have you tried Costco?"

I lose my mind...LOL

I rip into him for literally 10 mins about what a cheap bastard he is , sarcastically suggest that maybe they have them on sale at Kmart..etc..etc...he listens giggling and then messages me this...

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11098841&whse=&topnav=&browse=&s=1

He must have had a grin a mile wide when sending that ICQ!! :)

Evil Chris
12-13-2005, 03:40 PM
I had actually bought both the Star and the Sun on that date.

Pictures: http://www.evil-chris.com/temp/papers/

(yes, I have included the page 3 girls) :wankit:

MorganGrayson
12-13-2005, 03:40 PM
TE...I think I'd like your father. I love a man who appreciates a good facial expression! :okthumb:

MorganGrayson
12-13-2005, 03:45 PM
I had actually bought both the Star and the Sun on that date.

Pictures: http://www.evil-chris.com/temp/papers/

(yes, I have included the page 3 girls) :wankit:

Well, now. That's...that's...er.... :blink:

Anthony

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11075044&whse=&topnav=&browse=&s=1

Hold the fuck up! 2 million in sales, and you want me to buy you a watch? Are you on CRACK!!! :)

If anything, http://www.philippeswatches.com/listing_detail.asp?itemID=874 is begging to be on my wrist!!!

Help a Pinoy get another inch on the dick!

WebairGerard
did the baseball card thing for awhile then it got too out of hand with all different versions of cards, companies, etc.

now i collect and play guitars! :okthumb:

Sin
12-13-2005, 03:46 PM
I'm young yet and so I'm currently collecting information & knowledge ;)

Nickatilynx
12-13-2005, 03:49 PM
Hold the fuck up! 2 million in sales, and you want me to buy you a watch? Are you on CRACK!!! :)

If anything, http://www.philippeswatches.com/listing_detail.asp?itemID=874 is begging to be on my wrist!!!

Help a Pinoy get another inch on the dick!

Fuck!!!!

You've learned well , grasshopper......

OK..let me think about it cause only a total bastard would just say an outright "No"

Anthony
12-13-2005, 03:51 PM
Fuck!!!!

You've learned well , grasshopper......

OK..let me think about it cause only a total bastard would just say an outright "No"

Let's get each other what we did last year. Good will and best wishes to each other and their family. :)

If you don't mind, please kick TechNIck in the bollocks for me.

Red
12-13-2005, 03:51 PM
I collect a bunch of stuff.
For over 20 years I've collected unicorns, apples for my kitchen and vases. I love going to antique stores and flea markets to find pretty and unusual vases.

I'm also into interesting socks. Socks with toes, cartoon character socks, I even had Mickey Mouse Bicentenial knees socks back in '76. My future mother-in-law just sent me a pair of Chanukkah socks. I love them. :-)

Bhelliom
12-13-2005, 03:52 PM
I collect lots of things.

I'm a rather big geek. So I collect dragons, books, gargoyles, and comics.

I have a few good number one edition of popular comics including xmen, fantastic four, spawn. And I also have DC comics Superman #6 (can't find/afford the first 5)

DrGuile
12-13-2005, 03:55 PM
I collect pieces of computer hardware I dont actually have a use for....

Sin
12-13-2005, 03:57 PM

Do you collect them or do they accumulate? I'm finding they accumulate... I certainly don't go looking for them...

MorganGrayson
12-13-2005, 04:11 PM

I swear my husband does that. Of course, every time he pulls out a piece of something that's exactly what he needs to fix something, I have to hear about it. :hmm:

Dravyk
12-13-2005, 04:12 PM
I have an extensive collection of sports cards (99% hockey). Like you couldn't guess that about me. Chris, you should talk to my partner, Electra. She collects those too. Specializes in rookie cards only. Can't remember who all she has, seems like everyone. And no, no idea how far back in time they go. I just know that whenever we're both watching a game on TV, whoever is on, whoever is playing, I keep hearing: "I have his rookie card ... Oh, and I have his rookie card too ..." :)

Evil Chris
12-13-2005, 04:18 PM
Chris, you should talk to my partner, Electra. She collects those too. Specializes in rookie cards only. Can't remember who all she has, seems like everyone. And no, no idea how far back in time they go. I just know that whenever we're both watching a game on TV, whoever is on, whoever is playing, I keep hearing: "I have his rookie card ... Oh, and I have his rookie card too ..." :)Yeah rookie cards are important for the value of one's collection. I have probably every NHL rookie card available from about 1990 onward.

Prior to 90, my collection is all over the place. I got started with a set my uncle gave me from 1968/69. It isn't mint, but it's still nice to have in the collection.

MorganGrayson
12-13-2005, 04:28 PM
Ah...it's so nice hearing about people who's Mom *didn't* throw their sports cards out. :)

My husband had his all tidily packed away...until his Mom "cleaned" when he left home for college. :(

The comic books went, too.

Dravyk
12-13-2005, 04:33 PM
Ah...it's so nice hearing about people who's Mom *didn't* throw their sports cards out. :)

My husband had his all tidily packed away...until his Mom "cleaned" when he left home for college. :(

The comic books went, too. Next to hearing about someone getting kicked in the nuts, that's the second thing that makes me wince most. Ouch! :(

selena
12-13-2005, 04:34 PM
I have a nice collection of ex husbands.

Newton
12-13-2005, 04:36 PM
I will have a nice collection of toonies in BC ;)

Sin
12-13-2005, 04:41 PM
You're going to collect toonies? Why????

Sin
12-13-2005, 04:42 PM
Why not collect loonies too? There's plenty of those in abundance as well (and I don't necessarily mean the coin) lol

Anthony
12-13-2005, 04:47 PM
I have a nice collection of ex husbands.

I have a nice collection of ex wives. :)

I have an even greater collection of crazy ex girlfriends.

Bhelliom
12-13-2005, 04:47 PM
Why not collect loonies too? There's plenty of those in abundance as well (and I don't necessarily mean the coin) lol

As much as I'm sure he'd like to.... You probably won't fit too well in the carry-on though

Bhelliom
12-13-2005, 04:49 PM
Next to hearing about someone getting kicked in the nuts, that's the second thing that makes me wince most. Ouch! :(

How about the Collection of original star wars toys that my mother claims were "lost"

Sin
12-13-2005, 04:51 PM
As much as I'm sure he'd like to.... You probably won't fit too well in the carry-on though

lol

Pretty sure there won't be any need for a carry-on anytime soon once he gets here :)

But you're right, I'd probably fit better on his lap.

Sin
12-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the suggestion btw.

Bhelliom
12-13-2005, 04:53 PM
damnit.

That's it. I'm going to BC

Sin
12-13-2005, 04:53 PM
Why? You going to collect loonies too? :yowsa:

Bhelliom
12-13-2005, 04:55 PM
I only want the one

Sin
12-13-2005, 04:59 PM
However will you choose? There's so many!

Bhelliom
12-13-2005, 05:02 PM
I'm sure I could come up with a series of tests to decide which one.

Sin
12-13-2005, 05:05 PM
Gotcha.

Kinda like an MMPI?

Newton
12-13-2005, 05:05 PM
You're going to collect toonies? Why????

These toonies are very special indeed .. I will be making a collage in a frame and will call it ''colourful metaphors" :D

Sin
12-13-2005, 05:06 PM
These toonies are very special indeed .. I will be making a collage in a frame and will call it ''colourful metaphors" :D

Very strange.... I like it! ;)

Grump
12-13-2005, 05:27 PM
I have a fairly large vinyl collection, around 2500 LPs and 12" singles and 5,000 45s. I don't collect them, they are from my days in radio and were used. No idea what to do with them now, never listen to them anymore.

selena
12-13-2005, 05:36 PM
I have a nice collection of ex wives. :)

I have an even greater collection of crazy ex girlfriends.

Did we date sometime, and I forgot?

sudden
12-13-2005, 06:10 PM
I collect money. Or I guess I really collect numbers, the higher the number the better (on the bank account).

Trev
12-13-2005, 06:39 PM
I started reading this thread... then I realised it was huge...

A.) I'm collecting antique meccano for my dads xmas box :)
B.) I need to check in more :unsure:

sarettah
12-13-2005, 06:42 PM
I collect dust most times :blink:

sudden
12-13-2005, 06:50 PM
I collect dust most times :blink:

Yea, that goes hand in hand with getting older :))

Nickatilynx
12-13-2005, 07:54 PM
A.) I'm collecting antique meccano for my dads xmas box :)

Trev
12-13-2005, 07:57 PM
You may approve, but I'm addicted, I'm up to £1,167 so far, mind he's only getting the number 8 and 9, I'm re-selling the number 10... well I might... :unsure:

Nickatilynx
12-13-2005, 08:01 PM
You may approve, but I'm addicted, I'm up to £1,167 so far, mind he's only getting the number 8 and 9, I'm re-selling the number 10... well I might... :unsure:

Holy fucking shit!!!!!

Time to get the step mum to raid the shed!!!

Trev
12-13-2005, 08:05 PM
Holy fucking shit!!!!!

Time to get the step mum to raid the shed!!!
They don't make the real deal Meccano any more, it turns out that this stuff is worth a mint if sold right, most of the fuckers are selling grandads collection, but in bits, I'm looking at making 3 number 10 sets and they go for about £1900 UK per set ;)

Trev
12-13-2005, 08:08 PM
They don't make the real deal Meccano any more, it turns out that this stuff is worth a mint if sold right, most of the fuckers are selling grandads collection, but in bits, I'm looking at making 3 number 10 sets and they go for about £1900 UK per set ;)
Oh and my dads 8 and 9 set cost £791 in total. He'll be well made up :D

Red
12-13-2005, 08:09 PM

The comic books went, too.

My mom threw my brother's comic books out as well. Well, she didn't actually do it, she told the cleaning woman to clean out the bottom of my brother's closet and she threw out the boxes. He was devistated.

Newton
12-13-2005, 08:09 PM
fucking stroll on :blink:

Nickatilynx
12-13-2005, 08:15 PM
fucking stroll on :blink:

Funnily enough i got caught in a rant ( now that my son is into mecanno) over how crap it is compared to when I was a lad. (remember I'm 15 yrs I think older than you?)

Proper steel..real nuts and shit...etc.etc....

I can understand why the old stuff is valuable.But THAT valuable...holy fucking shit!!!!!

Newton
12-13-2005, 08:16 PM
Funnily enough i got caught in a rant ( now that my son is into mecanno) over how crap it is compared to when I was a lad. (remember I'm 15 yrs I think older than you?)

I can understand why the old stuff is valuable.But THAT valuable...holy fucking shit!!!!!

Are they all plastic now? i loved them sets when i was a kid .. pukka little square nuts and bolts

Trev
12-13-2005, 08:20 PM

It's worth some, I might be going after this tomorrow:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6019990485&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Everything you get is plastic these days, the old steel and brass are big money :)

Trev
12-13-2005, 08:29 PM
Are they all plastic now? i loved them sets when i was a kid .. pukka little square nuts and bolts
Yep, it's all plastic these days - made in France. :(

The big sellers are the real deal (made in Liverpool) items, you can't go wrong, no plastic and the parts are stamped ;)

Nickatilynx
12-13-2005, 09:00 PM
I searched..

1875 pound for a set...holy fucking shit..

It is cool though..LOL

Newton
12-13-2005, 09:06 PM
For that kind of money you could get your own jcb and cashpoint lol

Nickatilynx
12-13-2005, 09:08 PM

ahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Dravyk
12-13-2005, 10:50 PM
As usual I had no idea what the hell you guys were talking about. :p

So I looked it up. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meccano

Very interesting indeed! :okthumb:

Sabby
12-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Im not a big collector of anything... I hate clutter and chaos...

I'm not overly big on jewelry either for the same reason...

I do however have an extensive collection of shoes and erotic clothing (what of it hasnt been stolen by my cam girls...) but its stuff I use.

I used to have lots of webgirls posting their old clothes they used for one photoshoot and then posted them for sale on my old NSC board. I always bought ALL of it. :)

I like useful stuff. Lingerie and shoes might be a colectors item for some women... but I live in this stuff.

Sabby:flash:

Osiris
12-14-2005, 01:17 AM
Guitars, but I don't have many yet..

The next one I'm going to add is this one: http://www.deanguitars.com/usa_razorback_tribute.htm

Geez man, 30k for a watch? As much as I love music and instruments the only thing I could see myself paying 30k for is a decent studio. Not one object.. Even if I had the money to blow. I guess when you come from a family where money was tight you tend to hold on to what you get.

Nickatilynx
12-14-2005, 02:24 AM
Guitars, but I don't have many yet..

The next one I'm going to add is this one: http://www.deanguitars.com/usa_razorback_tribute.htm

Geez man, 30k for a watch? As much as I love music and instruments the only thing I could see myself paying 30k for is a decent studio. Not one object.. Even if I had the money to blow. I guess when you come from a family where money was tight you tend to hold on to what you get.

Seriously , and off the record..I TOTALLY agree.

I reconsidered and am going to buy the cheaper version....I think LOL

I have been fighting with that voice that still liurks in my head that says things like..

"For a fucking watch!!!!!!"

However... I ignored the voice a few times when I looked at paintings and those have been THE best investments I have ever made.

Nickatilynx
12-14-2005, 02:30 AM

Still thinking on that comment....

Ok...another point...

Say it takes you a week to earn 2k , and thats the most you spend on a guitar.

Say I earn 30k a week and spend that on a watch...

We are both equally as extravagant surely?

Sabby
12-14-2005, 02:37 AM

Ok...another point...

If you got it sweetie... play with it...

never feel guilty about it unless you really need it for something else.

whatever makes you happy... you earned it you deserve it.

I think it's once you cant find something that makes you happy... then you have a big problem.

Osiris
12-14-2005, 02:44 AM

Ok...another point...

Yes, and it's going to cost me twice that to get the guitar that I posted! :)

Sin
12-14-2005, 03:51 AM
So far I totally had the best answer ;)

Biggy
12-14-2005, 05:27 AM

I have it in black, debating getting it in white. the face is a monster.

Trev
12-14-2005, 05:54 AM
hahahahaha :wnw:

Winetalk.com
12-14-2005, 08:32 AM
Russian Head of Communist Party, Brezhnev, used to collect jokes about himself,
his collection was 8 labor camps big.

Anthony
12-14-2005, 10:08 AM
I have it in black, debating getting it in white. the face is a monster.

Black face looks smaller imho. There isn't one guy with a Breitling in the office that isn't a white face.

Inabon
12-14-2005, 10:22 AM

Ok...another point...

well all i say is

if you have it and can spend it without being sorry fucking do it.

you take nothing to the grave so wear it drinking fuck it as long as next day you don't have to say

SHIT NOW I HAVE TO PAY RENT, FOOD, KIDS SCHOOL.

ahhh and fuck saving for kids and shit just make sure you can put them to the best school you can and that when you die there is something to split.

let them bust ass like you did (with a little help from papa that is good but no rich kid shit) they will thank you for it.

I know i thank my parents for it.

Almighty Colin
12-15-2005, 06:24 AM
Books!

I am getting ready to begin a collection of ancient greek artifacts. Haven't even made my first purchase yet

If you're into serious collection check out the Sotheby's website.

Sabby
12-16-2005, 01:03 AM
Russian Head of Communist Party, Brezhnev, used to collect jokes about himself,
his collection was 8 labor camps big.

I have a nice collection of hate mail :)

I think I'll put it on my site under the section "Pissy Wives and Girlfriends" ;)