PDA

View Full Version : Who has scored at their company XMAS party

jbrasco951
12-09-2005, 10:30 AM
I want to know what stories you have. I haven't been so lucky, but i like hearing the gossip

selena
12-09-2005, 10:40 AM
I had a company Christmas party last weekend and indeed, I got lucky!

I found the employee that looked the easiest to pick up on, I talked to them a little about their fantasies, and then I swept them off to bed.

Of course, I am the only employee of my company.

Funbrunette
12-09-2005, 10:49 AM
I'm flying out to Arizona next week for my XMas party with Topbucks...I hope I do get lucky! ;) Chris is staying at home with Ryan! Hehehehehehehhe! Nah I'm going to be a good girl and enjoy the nice weather! Anyone here in Arizona? (I'll be in Tucson)

MorganGrayson
12-09-2005, 11:58 AM
Back in my youth, I went to my husband's company Christmas party. Now, this was the time of four-inch heels on "office shoes," so at the time, I was over six feet tall. My husband's drunken boss, who was shorter than I am when I was in stocking feet, began an almost literal climb up my leg. I looked over his head at my husband, who was telling me with his facial expression "please do not kill the drunken asshole."

So...I didn't score. Scoring would have consisted of bringing my fist down on the top of the asshole's head and driving his entire body down into his socks.

I *have* scored in the more traditional sense at a lot of holiday parties...if you count my boss-who-happened-to-be-my-spouse. :okthumb:

I remember vividly the holiday I saved my younger sister's career by telling her how to behave at an "office party." She didn't believe the behavior that I was warning her about would really occur...until she saw it happen and was ever so grateful she was sober.

Anthony
12-09-2005, 12:36 PM
Office Holiday Party tonight.

I'll try not to hump anyone.

I'm sure the boys will appreciate it.

MorganGrayson
12-09-2005, 01:39 PM
Office Holiday Party tonight.

I'll try not to hump anyone.

I'm sure the boys will appreciate it.

Or worse...discover that "the boys" have always wanted you to hump them. That could cause a certain awkwardness at the coffee machine.... :blink: