PDA

View Full Version : Back again...

domtheboy
12-08-2005, 03:53 PM
...after a couple of days enforced absence thanks to problems with my modem :(

So what did I miss, anything interesting ;) ?

Trev
12-08-2005, 04:01 PM
You missed me strip off and run round screaming "If you want my body, and you think I'm sexy...", but you're most likely very happy about that.

It's good to have you back mate ;)

domtheboy
12-08-2005, 04:43 PM
Cheers mate - thanks to my modem probs I'm well behind so going to have to be submitting like a crazy mofo.

MorganGrayson
12-08-2005, 04:56 PM
Welcome back, boy toy! :inlove:

domtheboy
12-08-2005, 05:05 PM
Welcome back, boy toy! :inlove:

*in finest kenneth williams drawl*

well heelllllllllllllllllooooooooo......... :yowsa:

MorganGrayson
12-08-2005, 05:11 PM
*in finest kenneth williams drawl*

well heelllllllllllllllllooooooooo......... :yowsa:

Oooh. Massive tingle! :yowsa:

I have missed the magnificent estrogen surges you inspire, my delectable one! :wub:

Newton
12-08-2005, 05:20 PM
Welcome back Dom :)

domtheboy
12-08-2005, 05:44 PM
Oooh. Massive tingle! :yowsa:

I have missed the magnificent estrogen surges you inspire, my delectable one! :wub:

Crikey, and I haven't even said anything vaguely inflammatory yet !

This is what it must feel like to be Tom Jones :)

Hey Newton, how you doing ?

Everyone getting into the Xmas spirit ?

Trev
12-08-2005, 06:23 PM
Everyone getting into the Xmas spirit ?
So what is "the Xmas spirit"... I've yet to understand that one... I go to the supermarket and they've got it all: vodka, gin, whiskey, yadda, yadda, yadda... but no Xmas spirit... I'm going to bottle and brand "Xmas Spirit". I'll make a mint :D

domtheboy
12-08-2005, 06:39 PM
So what is "the Xmas spirit"... I've yet to understand that one... I go to the supermarket and they've got it all: vodka, gin, whiskey, yadda, yadda, yadda... but no Xmas spirit... I'm going to bottle and brand "Xmas Spirit". I'll make a mint :D

LOL I'm a poof when it comes to spirits, can't drink the buggers. Just lager for me this Xmas and plenty of it.

Trev
12-08-2005, 06:53 PM
LOL I'm a poof when it comes to spirits, can't drink the buggers. Just lager for me this Xmas and plenty of it.
Unfortunately I'm not a puff and I like the odd dram now and again, however - I have a wife that no longer allows me to partake in a dram of any kind... so it's lager for me as well... :(

Saying that though, HER father is coming to stay from the 16th through to the 23rd, so Toni's cans and cants go right out of the window :D

domtheboy
12-08-2005, 07:00 PM
Unfortunately I'm not a puff and I like the odd dram now and again, however - I have a wife that no longer allows me to partake in a dram of any kind... so it's lager for me as well... :(

Saying that though, HER father is coming to stay from the 16th through to the 23rd, so Toni's cans and cants go right out of the window :D

ehehehehe you've gotta love it when dad overrules them :)

Ann's Mum and Dad are coming over from South Africa this Xmas so we should have a good larf

Trev
12-08-2005, 07:08 PM
ehehehehe you've gotta love it when dad overrules them :)

Ann's Mum and Dad are coming over from South Africa this Xmas so we should have a good larf
I try to abstain, but it's insulting. ;)

So her ma and pa are from SA, have I ever told you I got mugged* in Capetown j/j :)

I hope they have a safe trip and don't get on her nerves, parents only annoy their own :D

* I'm doing the pitty me thing again, Newton has left me for dead in the manho stakes.... :(

domtheboy
12-08-2005, 07:17 PM
I try to abstain, but it's insulting. ;)

So her ma and pa are from SA, have I ever told you I got mugged* in Capetown j/j :)

I hope they have a safe trip and don't get on her nerves, parents only annoy their own :D

* I'm doing the pitty me thing again, Newton has left me for dead in the manho stakes.... :(

There there diddums.... ;)

Seriously, you got mugged ? What happened ?

Trev
12-08-2005, 07:25 PM
There there diddums.... ;)

Seriously, you got mugged ? What happened ?
Erm, I got hit, robbed and they tried to cave my head in with a breeze block... it's a good thing I'm from the NorthEast... they were hitting the wrong end :)

I lost my wedding ring though... that really was fucked. :(

sarettah
12-08-2005, 07:31 PM
...after a couple of days enforced absence thanks to problems with my modem :(

So what did I miss, anything interesting ;) ?

Who are you?? :blink:

Nickatilynx
12-08-2005, 07:31 PM
Erm, I got hit, robbed and they tried to cave my head in with a breeze block... it's a good thing I'm from the NorthEast... they were hitting the wrong end :)

I lost my wedding ring though... that really was fucked. :(

I STILL think it is just the most convuluted and paiful excuse anyone has ever used to explain losing their wedding ring!

But I can understand it...you probably meant to just bruise yr head a bit with the breeze block but dropped it!!

;-)))

Trev
12-08-2005, 07:37 PM
I STILL think it is just the most convuluted and paiful excuse anyone has ever used to explain losing their wedding ring!

But I can understand it...you probably meant to just bruise yr head a bit with the breeze block but dropped it!!

;-)))
You do know I've had to ban her until this thread dies :unsure:

sarettah
12-08-2005, 07:40 PM
bump :yowsa:

Trev
12-08-2005, 07:46 PM
bump :yowsa:
What, did you think I'd ban her here... don't be daft man, I've banned Oprano on her pc... this could take a while so I had to be sure no one fucked with me :)

sarettah
12-08-2005, 07:49 PM
What, did you think I'd ban her here... don't be daft man, I've banned Oprano on her pc... this could take a while so I had to be sure no one fucked with me :)

Did you ban boardscanner from her pc too? :yowsa:

Or the brand new "Toni Alert" ? :rolleyes:

Trev
12-08-2005, 08:08 PM
Did you ban boardscanner from her pc too? :yowsa:

Or the brand new "Toni Alert" ? :rolleyes:
She needs my password to get to her homepage. :)

I'll tell her it's a trojan and when I've... fucking hell... it would be easier to say I don't like the ring... or any jewelry, unless it's a watch... can you get a wedding watch/ring type thing? :unsure:

Sin
12-08-2005, 09:20 PM
LOL

You could get a slave bracelet style wedding watch/ring I suppose, a watch with a chain leading to the ring ;)

Dravyk
12-09-2005, 03:04 AM
...after a couple of days enforced absence thanks to problems with my modem :( What's a modem? :blink: