PDA

View Full Version : You think these people are out of touch...

Nickatilynx
12-08-2005, 12:53 PM
Just saw an infomercial for seniors housing on TV...

"Seniors Housing Assistance Program" but they cal themselves SHAG :)

http://www.housing4seniors.com/home.htm

MorganGrayson
12-08-2005, 01:22 PM
Actually, these people are probably completely IN touch. :)

I can picture a lot of seniors going "hell-llo! Honey, check this out! SHAG! LET'S GO THERE!!! Fuck those damned kids!!!" :yowsa:

Nickatilynx
12-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Actually, these people are probably completely IN touch. :)

I can picture a lot of seniors going "hell-llo! Honey, check this out! SHAG! LET'S GO THERE!!! Fuck those damned kids!!!" :yowsa:

Well of course you would understand that demographic better than I...

:yowsa: :nyanya:

Peaches
12-08-2005, 01:32 PM
Apparently AIDS and other sexual diseases are becoming a big problem in the senior demographic because no one thinks they need to use condoms. I plan on screwing my brains out well into my 80's. I hope I found a 90 year old who appreciates a young chick ;)

MorganGrayson
12-08-2005, 01:41 PM
Well of course you would understand that demographic better than I...

:yowsa: :nyanya:

You mean the "sexually active demograhpic"? Probably, yes.

:burn:

Sin
12-08-2005, 02:10 PM
Ooooh, and the score would appear to be 1:1 !!

Nickatilynx
12-08-2005, 02:14 PM

You think Morgan's was a good burn?

seeeesh......

LOL

Oh..Ok then..yeah , I'll play along...

yeah thats right..hell even Dravyk gets laid more than me......LOL

MorganGrayson
12-08-2005, 02:15 PM

Why, thank you, Sin. :)

It's always a good feeling to "tie" with the "Absolute Master of the Burn." :okthumb:

Sin
12-08-2005, 02:18 PM
:) I absolutely love this board btw :)

Nickatilynx
12-08-2005, 02:18 PM
Why, thank you, Sin. :)

It's always a good feeling to "tie" with the "Absolute Master of the Burn." :okthumb:
I am afraid this is like Hopkins vs Taylor..the first fight.

Everyone knows Hopkins won , hell Taylor knew he was beat...but the judges were dumb ;-))

Btw..I'm Hopkins..

;-))

Sin
12-08-2005, 02:20 PM
To be blunt, the insults were both a little lacking. But at least Morgan is still getting laid, AND she's old. If you're young & not getting laid, she's still on top ;)

MorganGrayson
12-08-2005, 02:21 PM
I am afraid this is like Hopkins vs Taylor..the first fight.

Everyone knows Hopkins won , hell Taylor knew he was beat...but the judges were dumb ;-))

Btw..I'm Hopkins..

;-))

Yep. You're Hopkins.

And I'm the nice one....

:)

MorganGrayson
12-08-2005, 02:22 PM
To be blunt, the insults were both a little lacking. But at least Morgan is still getting laid, AND she's old. If you're young & not getting laid, she's still on top ;)

You might want to check the age difference between the two of us, Sin. :)

If I'm "old," Nick sure ain't "young." :)

Nickatilynx
12-08-2005, 02:24 PM

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ummm thats why her burn sucked...

I am not voodooman
I am not Dravyk...

LOL

I am happily married to a woman who is hot as hell LOL...

Try and keep up!!!

;-)))

Sin
12-08-2005, 02:24 PM
He was the one who implied you were elderly.

Sin
12-08-2005, 02:26 PM

I am not voodooman
I am not Dravyk...

LOL

Try and keep up!!!

;-)))

Wow, 4 burns in 1. Talented!

MorganGrayson
12-08-2005, 02:27 PM

I am not voodooman
I am not Dravyk...

LOL

Try and keep up!!!

;-)))

Burns have nothing to do with reality, Sin. Saying something about not getting laid to a guy who isn't getting laid isn't a "burn." It's just...well, it's wrong. :)

Mrs. Ilynx is indeed hot as hell. Thanks to a kind and merciful Great Whatever, she also has dominant genes, as one look at the Ilynx children will prove. :)

MorganGrayson
12-08-2005, 02:30 PM
He was the one who implied you were elderly.

He does that all the time. :)

Not to worry, Sin. I'm 51, never lie about my age (you have to start too young, yanno, pretending you haven't been born yet when you're five...it's just too much work) and view each birthday as a badge of accomplisment.

Growing old is slam dunked into perspective when one considers the alternative. :)

Nickatilynx
12-08-2005, 02:31 PM
Burns have nothing to do with reality, Sin. Saying something about not getting laid to a guy who isn't getting laid isn't a "burn." It's just...well, it's wrong. :)

Mrs. Ilynx is indeed hot as hell. Thanks to a kind and merciful Great Whatever, she also has dominant genes, as one look at the Ilynx children will prove. :)

Thats a burn!!!

Unfortunately you don't really get the burn bit..

A burn is based on fact...thats why it "burns"........so your second paragraph was a good burn.As I'm not an oil painting :)

Sin
12-08-2005, 02:31 PM

That was smooth! ;) I like it :)

Sin
12-08-2005, 02:35 PM

That's one of the most contradictory statements I've read from you yet Morgan.

In the land of burns that have nothing to do with reality, then, you came out on top.

In the land of ones that don't, he did I suppose, although if he's anywhere near your age then he's hardly in a position to speak, which really detracts from his initial "burn"

Your last one against him though was so artfully presented it outweighs Nick's 4 in 1 (which was rather obvious, with the direct mention of names an' all)

I'm going to go get my first cup of coffee now lol

MorganGrayson
12-08-2005, 02:47 PM
That's one of the most contradictory statements I've read from you yet Morgan.

In the land of burns that have nothing to do with reality, then, you came out on top.

In the land of ones that don't, he did I suppose, although if he's anywhere near your age then he's hardly in a position to speak, which really detracts from his initial "burn"

Your last one against him though was so artfully presented it outweighs Nick's 4 in 1 (which was rather obvious, with the direct mention of names an' all)

I'm going to go get my first cup of coffee now lol

I am *really* glad you're getting coffee, now, Sin! :)

I do tend to fling about contradictory statements. It's a gift.

I guess my point was...I love the game but hate drawing blood. Nick's fun to play with as it has yet to be determined whether or not he even has blood, or what color it is. I'm guessing green, but it's just a guess. (His references to "blue" to the contrary.)

Nick is younger than I am by about 6 years, I believe. :)

Unfortunately you don't really get the burn bit..

Quite possibly correct, there.

A burn is based on fact...thats why it "burns"........so your second paragraph was a good burn.As I'm not an oil painting :)

You're not a woofer, either. Well, unless you're standing next to Mrs. Ilynx and there's a comparison...but I do believe that most people would lose out on that particular comparison. (I remember the black dress she wore out to dinner...and groaning inwardly. I'd never seen a real person in a "slinky black dress" before. It was actually moderately painful.) :)

I think I'll go get more coffee, too. :lyn_night

Sin
12-08-2005, 02:51 PM
Okay so my first cup of coffee tastes wretched, technically this is my 2nd, but the 1st one that I'm drinking... and I'm really glad I'm getting coffee now too... LOL

Sin
12-08-2005, 02:53 PM
And at the ripe young age of 23, I'll say I'm very glad I have teachers such as you & Nick ;)

Nickatilynx
12-08-2005, 02:57 PM
I got a shipment from Fortnums and Mason delivered a couple of days ago and am enjoying some excellent coffee! :)

http://www.fortnumandmason.com/shopping/coffee/products/?category=FortnumsCoffeeBlends

got all of those...currently guzzling the after dinner one...it really is good.

Sin
12-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Oh drool...

Trev
12-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Two posts... this thread stayed on track for a whole two posts... this has got to be a new record for the quickest derailing on Oprano yet... :blink:

Nickatilynx
12-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Two posts... this thread stayed on track for a whole two posts... this has got to be a new record for the quickest derailing on Oprano yet... :blink:

I know.. :(

Sin
12-08-2005, 03:05 PM
Lets start a new thread & see if we can take it off topic by the 1st reply!

Nickatilynx
12-08-2005, 03:07 PM
I fucking love Fortnums....

Trev
12-08-2005, 03:07 PM
Lets start a new thread & see if we can take it off topic by the 1st reply!
I think any thread that gets started now is bound to have someone going for that. ;)

Sin
12-08-2005, 03:12 PM
I've got my music blaring, it seems I need to wake up aurally rather than orally today. Maybe if I play my music loud enough I can distract myself from how fucking gross this coffee is (Its not that bad, I overloaded it with sugar this time to drown out whatever the fuck the bad taste is lol)

MorganGrayson
12-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Bummer. :(

"Out of Stock" on the USA site.

Nickatilynx
12-08-2005, 04:02 PM
I ordered all mine from the UK....

Newton
12-08-2005, 05:17 PM
hmmm fortnum and mason mince pies :)