PDA

View Full Version : Hey Grump

voodooman
12-07-2005, 07:00 PM
I lost my phone and cannot get another till tomorrow, can you email or priv. message me your phone number?

Dravyk
12-07-2005, 07:49 PM
I lost my phone and cannot get another till tomorrow, can you email or priv. message me your phone number? How you going to call him without a phone? :blink:

Trev
12-07-2005, 07:57 PM
How you going to call him without a phone? :blink:
I'm guessing he's lost his mobile and wants Grumps number so he can call him from a land line... but wtf would I know.. I'm like you - I've got no one to call and no one calls me :)

Before you get all smarty arse pants with a reply, I just want you to know that I'm going to bed and I only wanted to bump VDM's thread :p

Dravyk
12-07-2005, 08:07 PM
I'm guessing he's lost his mobile and wants Grumps number so he can call him from a land line... but wtf would I know.. I'm like you - I've got no one to call and no one calls me :)

Before you get all smarty arse pants with a reply, I just want you to know that I'm going to bed and I only wanted to bump VDM's thread :p Cool! Then I'll call you in a few hours, Trev. :)

Trev
12-07-2005, 08:19 PM
Cool! Then I'll call you in a few hours, Trev. :)
It would seem I've got an extra few... as my son has just slid down the stairs and climbed up on me... you've got about 10 minutes to be smart arsed before I head up ;)

Dravyk
12-07-2005, 08:31 PM
It would seem I've got an extra few... as my son has just slid down the stairs and climbed up on me... you've got about 10 minutes to be smart arsed before I head up ;) So many wisecracks, such little time. :(

Trev
12-07-2005, 08:34 PM
So many wisecracks, such little time. :(
One would have done... :p

He's akip, so I'm off to bed. :)

voodooman
12-08-2005, 08:25 AM
And here I thought that Dravyk was the intelligent one.

Sorry Drav, but Trev is correct. I was going to call from landline.

Dravyk
12-08-2005, 03:26 PM
And here I thought that Dravyk was the intelligent one.

Sorry Drav, but Trev is correct. I was going to call from landline. And here I thought you were intelligent enough to easily detect sarcasm from ignorance. :p

MorganGrayson
12-08-2005, 03:46 PM
:-popcorn:

Bitch-slapping boys and an impossibly cute child. :okthumb:

voodooman
12-09-2005, 12:14 AM
And here I thought you were intelligent enough to easily detect sarcasm from ignorance. :p

Ditto!!! :)

Grump
12-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Sorry for the delay in responding to this. I have sent you a PM VDM. Thanks for keeping this bumped until I got a chance to check out the board.