PDA

View Full Version : Can any team beat Peyton Manning and the Colts

jbrasco951
12-04-2005, 10:02 PM
It's a big deal in South Fla. that the '72 Dolphins always celebrate when the last undefeated team goes down and celebrate with a champagne toast. Anybody think that the Colts can go perfect and go win their way to a super bowl win.

Biggy
12-04-2005, 10:08 PM
Yes, the colts won't go 16-0. Dungy will rest his boys he says when they clinch home field advantage. Indy will go all the way this year though. Can anyone beat the real Indianapolis Colts with all the right guys starting, no.

Funbrunette
12-05-2005, 08:13 AM
I don't know much about football, but I do know that the colts are undefeated!!!! It's all my dear husband talks about...lol ;)

Evil Chris
12-05-2005, 10:52 AM
Anyone see Tripplett's TD yesterday?

That was AWESOME! :okthumb:

MorganGrayson
12-05-2005, 12:19 PM
Hi, Chris! :waving:

Hi, Johnny! :waving:

Hi, FB! :waving: (My husband got me a book to read a long time ago. It helped enormously and increased my enjoyment of the game. Always nice to know what's really going on out there.)

Hi, Biggy! :waving:

And, per usual, I get to do the happy dance in this thread! :cdance: :speedbana

San Diego Chargers - 34 :cheer:
Our most despised rival, the Oakland Raiders - 10

OUr fifth straight win! Breeze was in rare form yesterday. It was a fantastic game to watch. :okthumb:

We play the Colts on Dec. 18th. We're both AFC teams, which means that only one of us has a shot at the Super Bowl. I have to admit, part of me would like to see the Colts have a perfect season and go on to take the ring. Another part of me has a...different opinion. :)

Any season, though, there's only two games where I really crave like a drug for the Chargers to win. The two times we play Oakland. We beat them both times this year, so I'm good no matter what happens the rest of the season. :)