PDA

View Full Version : Another weekend with back-to-back dates

jbrasco951
12-02-2005, 04:11 PM
I've got dates friday and saturday night, (they're not great-looking dates so no need to be jealous). Do you single guys ever get tired of being single. Or does ur job in the biz help u forget about that

SykkBoy
12-02-2005, 04:59 PM
I just got out of a really rough marriage, I welcome the single life with open arms....I found a secret though, treat a woman like a queen and she'll shit all over you...treat her like shit and she'll call you the next day...hahaha

CDSmith
12-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Tired of being single??

ha ha... you... you're kidding, right? RIGHT?!

I guess if you're the type who goes insane if they're alone for a few hours then yes, it would bother me. But I'm not that type, I'm perfectly fine working from home alone, my tunes playing, a dozen html files and a half dozen message boards open, ICQ's flashing, emails pouring in all day, a full pot of coffee on the brew, talking to this admin or that program owner on the telebone using a headset while I type......

what more could a guy want?

I'll wait for a girl who fits in, who doesn't need to be treated like shit before she will call. :)

Nickatilynx
12-02-2005, 05:20 PM
I just got out of a really rough marriage, I welcome the single life with open arms....I found a secret though, treat a woman like a queen and she'll shit all over you...treat her like shit and she'll call you the next day...hahaha

Jesus....

You are 40 and just twigged that?

I knew that at 13.

;-)))

SykkBoy
12-02-2005, 06:06 PM
Jesus....

You are 40 and just twigged that?

I knew that at 13.

;-)))
36 and yeah, slow learner, hahaha

but quickly making up for lost time...

Trev
12-02-2005, 07:17 PM
So the single guys are happy with the back to back dates (been there and done that to death)....

How many married guys here are happy they don't have to do that shit any more?

I know I am. :)

Newton
12-02-2005, 07:31 PM
I am content as I am :)

Trev
12-02-2005, 07:34 PM
I am content as I am :)
I bet you are.. fighting them women off with a shitty stick must be very pleasing... ;)

Newton
12-02-2005, 07:48 PM
Truth is I love my free time mate .. :okthumb: Wouldnt swap it for anything .. not even an aston ;)

Trev
12-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Truth is I love my free time mate .. :okthumb: Wouldnt swap it for anything .. not even an aston ;)
Understood ;)

Timon
12-03-2005, 06:58 AM
what more could a guy want?

a blowjob?

Dravyk
12-03-2005, 07:47 AM
a blowjob? And a beer. ;)

Red
12-03-2005, 12:28 PM
Damn, I saw the title of this thread and I thought he was going out with co-joined twins. :blink:

CDSmith
12-03-2005, 12:41 PM
Steak & a blowjob day is coming in March.

I can't wait.

MorganGrayson
12-04-2005, 11:44 AM
Steak & a blowjob day is coming in March.

I can't wait.

OK. I've got to ask. I've looked at my calendar and a lot of days are marked...but..."Steak and Blowjob Day"??? :blink:

RyanLanane
12-04-2005, 11:52 AM

Yes but when married/engaged - Treat a women like shit and no pussy for a month... Since I have treated her like shit for a year, Guess where i have been lately...

Someone PLEASE sing the song "Who Let The Dog Out" very loudly repeatedly so SHE hears it :))

Red
12-04-2005, 12:47 PM
OK. I've got to ask. I've looked at my calendar and a lot of days are marked...but..."Steak and Blowjob Day"??? :blink:

Here you go Morgan. :)

Steak and blowjob day

Every 14th February you get the chance to display your fondness for your wife or girlfriend by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic.

Secret: guys feel left out. That's right, left out. There's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or just too embarrassed to admit it. Which is why a new holiday has been created.

20th March is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day."

Simple, effective and self-explanatory - this holiday has been created so your ladies can have a day to show your man just how much you love him. No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town-the name of the holiday explains it all - just a steak and a BJ. That's it.

This twin pairing of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere will try that much harder in February to ensure a more memorable March! It's like perpetual love machine.

The word is already spreading, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world.

And here's the link to sign the petition to make it official.
http://www.petitiononline.com/320BJ/petition.html

Start signing guys.

Timon
12-04-2005, 12:59 PM
You guys need to be more selective before you say "I do"....

Every day is steak and blowjob day, Feb 14th is a special thank you day for 364 steaks and 364 blowjobs...

MorganGrayson
12-04-2005, 01:02 PM
Thanks, Red. :)

I not only signed, I sent out the email to some friends, who will hopefully get as big a chuckle out of this as I did. :)