PDA

View Full Version : ahahahaha fucking Judd

Nickatilynx
12-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Hate that fucking guy...glad he is gone.
"I didn't lie"...yeah right only about the fucking idol being in the Tree...

Steph though is never gonna win the !m ...she has been too tricky. lol

TheEnforcer
12-02-2005, 12:41 PM
Yeah.... his blowup last night after being voted off was priceless!! :okthumb: What a whiner. It was nice to see Gary's revelationm from last week and Judd's antics finally come home to roost.

It's amazing how far Lydia has gotten and she's basically done nothing!! LOL

I'm pulling for Stephanie but I think you are right that she won't get to the final two. This edition is really hard to predict who will be the final two. Christ, I remember watching the edition with Boston Rob and Amber and knowing those two would be in the finals and just getting pissed watching people let it happen!! :mad:

Nickatilynx
12-02-2005, 12:44 PM
I'm pulling for Stephanie :mad:

I bet you are!!!

;-))))

TheEnforcer
12-02-2005, 01:12 PM
LOL

After her though it's a tough call between Danni, Rafe, and Cindy on who I would want to win.

Evil Chris
12-02-2005, 01:26 PM
Last night's episode was awesome... :)

At this point, I'm pretty sure Rafe will be the winner.

Nickatilynx
12-02-2005, 01:29 PM
Last night's episode was awesome... :)

At this point, I'm pretty sure Rafe will be the winner.

Yeah he doesn't seem to piss anyone off and does well in the challenges.

Looks like Cindi might be next (tight with Judd and also very dangerous to allow to get to final two cause she really hasn't pissed anyone off.)

Evil Chris
12-02-2005, 01:36 PM
any word on the location of the next one?

I haven't heard anything recently.

TheEnforcer
12-02-2005, 01:48 PM
Danni might have an outside shot.. she would easily get Bobbi Jon and Gary's votes and maybe even Judd's because he expected her to vote against him and he might hold it against anyone from his former alliance that voted against him. That would leave Lydia as the tiebreaker and she has a realistic shot at getting her vote. The key for Danni will be to win an immunity challenge again so she can attempt to control the vote again.