PDA

View Full Version : Voodooman... A glimmer of hope for you my brave friend

sarettah
12-01-2005, 12:14 AM
You might not have to live with that punishment that God gave you afterall... :rolleyes:

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20051130/partial_facetransplant_051130/20051130?hub=CTVNewsAt11

World's first face transplant performed
CTV.ca News Staff

Doctors in northern France have performed the world's first partial face transplant on a woman who was disfigured by a dog bite.

The surgery involved grafting a chin, lips, and a nose onto the 38-year old woman.

The operation took place on Sunday in Amiens, and involved doctors from hospitals in both Lyon and Amiens.

Timon
12-01-2005, 12:57 AM
Oh I thought this was about a sexual preference transplant :p

voodooman
12-01-2005, 04:46 AM
You might not have to live with that punishment that God gave you afterall... :rolleyes:

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20051130/partial_facetransplant_051130/20051130?hub=CTVNewsAt11

I'm just thrilled to death that while your news trolling looking for something to post on Oprano, you actually think about me. WoW!

:)

Timon, My definition of straight is me with a woman/women, your definition obviously is you straight into a guys asshole (depending on what day of the week it is). It's ok Timon, I wont judge you, it's not my style.

Timon
12-01-2005, 04:58 AM
My definition of straight is me with a woman.

Wether you're straight or gay, I think we'll see peace in the middle east before we see your definition of straight come true :lmao1:

Roofert
12-01-2005, 06:29 AM
I am imagining a frankie look alike hre now. :)

voodooman
12-01-2005, 09:27 AM
Wether you're straight or gay, I think we'll see peace in the middle east before we see your definition of straight come true :lmao1:

Or before you come out of the closet.

Timon
12-01-2005, 09:32 AM
Or before you come out of the closet.

You really think you'll never be with a woman again? :(

voodooman
12-01-2005, 09:35 AM

I am well aware of your inabilities of reading and comprehension, but for gods sake man, my definition is RIGHT BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES, even in quotes.

But, Here, let me break it down for you.

Timon, My definition of straight is me with a woman/women

Timon (thats you) My (thats me) definition (The act of making clear and distinct: a definition of one's intentions) of Straight (Not deviating from what is considered socially normal, usual, or acceptable; conventional) is me with a woman (An adult female human)/women(Plural of woman).

If you need any further assistance, please ask Morgan, as I am sure she will be willing to do some charity work for the Hollidays.

Timon
12-01-2005, 09:39 AM
If you need any further assistance, please ask Morgan, as I am sure she will be willing to do some charity work for the Hollidays.

Morgan hates me more than she hates George Bush, so that won't happen :p

Timon
12-01-2005, 09:41 AM

No need to explain what you meant, but maybe I should explain what I meant:

peace in the middle east: not going to happen

you with a woman: not going to happen

but if either of the above WILL happen then peace in the middle east is about a thousand times more likely :p

Got it?

voodooman
12-01-2005, 09:41 AM
Morgan hates me, so that won't happen :p

With extreme prejudice. :whistling

Ok, I have to go out of town for the day, Ill resume my burning's this evening.

Have a good day!

Timon
12-01-2005, 09:46 AM
Ok, I have to go out of town for the day, Ill resume my burning's this evening.

aaahhh the smell of burning voodoo ass in the morning, it's sweet aint it :p

voodooman
12-01-2005, 09:56 AM
No need to explain what you meant, but maybe I should explain what I meant:

peace in the middle east: not going to happen

you with a woman: not going to happen

but if either of the above WILL happen then peace in the middle east is about a thousand times more likely :p

Got it?

Arguing with you is like trying to teach a pig to sing.
It's a waste of time and you only end up annoying the pig.

Timon
12-01-2005, 10:04 AM
Arguing with you is like trying to teach a pig to sing.
It's a waste of time and you only end up annoying the pig.

It's more like punching a brick wall, the harder you try to punch the more you hurt yourself :p

Sin
12-01-2005, 10:26 AM
That's a good analogy Timon.

Voodoo, don't hurt yourself.

MorganGrayson
12-01-2005, 11:47 AM
Morgan hates me more than she hates George Bush, so that won't happen :p

Actually, I don't hate you at all. In order to "hate" you, I'd have to actually think about you.

Don't flatter yourself, Sambo.

Timon
12-01-2005, 12:00 PM
Actually, I don't hate you at all. In order to "hate" you, I'd have to actually think about you.

Don't flatter yourself, Sambo.

It's because I'm white right? Racist :p

MorganGrayson
12-01-2005, 12:07 PM
It's because I'm white right? Racist :p

"Bigot" is more appropriate.

TheEnforcer
12-01-2005, 12:16 PM

It's safe to say you have never had a minute of straight time in your life!! :)

Timon
12-01-2005, 12:21 PM
"Bigot" is more appropriate.

I had to look that up in my English to Dutch dictionary and I don't know what the Dutch translation means either??
(can you add that smiley with the question marks to the "morgan specials" I needed it but it's missing :()

MorganGrayson
12-01-2005, 12:26 PM
I had to look that up in my English to Dutch dictionary and I don't know what the Dutch translation means either??
(can you add that smiley with the question marks to the "morgan specials" I needed it but it's missing :()

Shitfuck.

OK...a "racist" is prejudiced against someone due to their skin color, ethnic group or religion.

A "bigot" is prejudiced against someone for a specific reason. For example, if you hated everyone who wore argyle socks you would be a "bigot," not a "racist." (You would also be a thorough nutcase, but that's inherent for most racists and bigots anyway.)

In common usage, the two words often overlap in meaning. For many, they are interchangeable.

Timon
12-01-2005, 12:29 PM
Ok I'm still confused, am I the bigot or are you the bigot?

And I never say shitfuck I just blink a lot :p

Shitfuck.

OK...a "racist" is prejudiced against someone due to their skin color, ethnic group or religion.

A "bigot" is prejudiced against someone for a specific reason. For example, if you hated everyone who wore argyle socks you would be a "bigot," not a "racist." (You would also be a thorough nutcase, but that's inherent for most racists and bigots anyway.)

In common usage, the two words often overlap in meaning. For many, they are interchangeable.

MorganGrayson
12-01-2005, 12:43 PM
Ok I'm still confused, am I the bigot or are you the bigot?

And I never say shitfuck I just blink a lot :p

I say "shitfuck." It's one of my favorite "words I made up for certain situations."

This is one of those situations.

You called me a "racist" and I corrected it to "bigot." (I have a tendency to correct insults and send them back to be done again.) That would make me the bigot.

You're just confused.

Timon
12-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Ok Ms. Bigot thanks for the English lesson :p

This is the smiley that's missing:

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/fragend/confused-smiley-004.gif

If you add it to the Morgan Specials I promise I'll never impersonate a black dude again :yowsa:

Timon
12-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Why you bigotting on me http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/fragend/confused-smiley-004.gif

see how good that smiley works.... :p

Timon
12-01-2005, 12:54 PM

TE makes a valid point....

If your definition of straight is Voodooman WITH a woman then what is your definition of Voodooman WITHOUT a woman!!??

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA :lmao1:

Sin
12-01-2005, 01:30 PM
TE makes a valid point....

If your definition of straight is Voodooman WITH a woman then what is your definition of Voodooman WITHOUT a woman!!??

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA :lmao1:

I expect the answer to that is "Single" much like most the rest of the human race calls it ;)

Timon
12-01-2005, 01:34 PM
I expect the answer to that is "Single" much like most the rest of the human race calls it ;)

You seen his pictures, he's too good looking to be single :p

Dravyk
12-01-2005, 01:37 PM
This thread is "Big Gay Al" gay. :yowsa:

Sin
12-01-2005, 01:48 PM

Timon are you trying to convince us Voodoo is gay, or prove that you are?

Nickatilynx
12-01-2005, 01:51 PM
This thread is "Big Gay Al" gay. :yowsa:

Actually its Liberace Gay..

http://www.isjustanasshole.com/assholes/2001awards/leastlaid_dravyk.jpg

Timon
12-01-2005, 01:56 PM
Timon are you trying to convince us Voodoo is gay, or prove that you are?

Are you saying voodoo is ugly?

Sin
12-01-2005, 01:56 PM
Its okay Timon, you can admit that you're attracted to him. You've already admitted he's good looking. :) Don't try to shift the attention onto me... :yowsa:

Timon
12-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Its okay Timon, you can admit that you're attracted to him. You've already admitted he's good looking. :) Don't try to shift the attention onto me... :yowsa:

He might be good looking but I'm still way out of his league :p

Sin
12-01-2005, 02:05 PM
Oh? What type of men do you go for Timon?

Timon
12-01-2005, 02:11 PM
Oh? What type of men do you go for Timon?

Well if a man looked like this I guess that would work for me :p

http://myspace-166.vo.llnwd.net/00158/66/10/158590166_l.jpg

Sin
12-01-2005, 02:22 PM
Well if a man looked like this I guess that would work for me :p

http://myspace-166.vo.llnwd.net/00158/66/10/158590166_l.jpg

Its amazing what can be done with surgery these days eh? ;)

Dravyk
12-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Actually its Liberace Gay..
LMAO! Got me there! :yowsa:

voodooman
12-02-2005, 01:47 AM

Im going to take this as a compliment and an insult but given who it comes from, the insult is cancelled out.

Sadly enough, your right about why I'm single. Honestly, I don't understand it myself, other than it's where I live.

It's quite sad actually.

Let's have a "Find voodooman a good woman charity drive".

Timon, I said WOMAN. Not a man that WAS a woman, or a woman that was a man or anything other than a STRAIGHT, normal, nice woman.

I think I have tried this before and got no one to bite or help me out, so I'm quite sure it's not going to happen this time, but I'm desperate now.

;)

Anyone feeling sorry for me yet? hehe

Sin
12-02-2005, 02:15 AM
Hmmm...

No.

I've always found myself rather turned off by the "Poor pitiful me" approach ;)

Dravyk
12-02-2005, 02:54 AM
Hmmm...

No.

I've always found myself rather turned off by the "Poor pitiful me" approach http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/wink.gif Damn, VDM! Dontcha know that Mercy F**ks are soooo last millenium. http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/tongue.gif

... or so Timon tells me.

voodooman
12-02-2005, 04:38 AM
Hmmm...

No.

I've always found myself rather turned off by the "Poor pitiful me" approach ;)

LOL, Believe me, there is no Poor pitiful me. But I do appreciate your opinion. :okthumb:

voodooman
12-02-2005, 04:38 AM
Damn, VDM! Dontcha know that Mercy F**ks are soooo last millenium. http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/tongue.gif

So how is it again that YOU get laid? ;)

Sin
12-02-2005, 04:44 AM
LOL, Believe me, there is no Poor pitiful me. But I do appreciate your opinion. :okthumb:

I might remind you it was you who brought up "Its quite sad" and mentioned a "charity" drive ;)

Sin
12-02-2005, 04:46 AM
I'm glad to hear your outlook is not one of 'poor pitiful me' :) My outlook of you is not along those lines at all.

Trev
12-02-2005, 06:46 AM
Damn, VDM! Dontcha know that Mercy F**ks are soooo last millenium. http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/tongue.gif

... or so Timon tells me.
Mercy fucks are making a massive come back... Hell I wouldn't be married if they weren't ;)

Dravyk
12-02-2005, 02:32 PM
Mercy fucks are making a massive come back... Hell I wouldn't be married if they weren't ;) LMAO! :okthumb: