PDA

View Full Version : The Rerun of Mayors Money

jbrasco951
11-30-2005, 01:11 PM
Mayorsmoney.com will be showcased in a YNOT Radio special Tuesday December 6 at 2pm Eastern/11am Pacific on YNOT Radio. The Mayor himself will answer questions in the chat room and this is your invitation so I expect you to join us

Red
11-30-2005, 02:45 PM
Mayorsmoney.com will be showcased in a YNOT Radio special Tuesday December 6 at 2pm Eastern/11am Pacific on YNOT Radio. The Mayor himself will answer questions in the chat room and this is your invitation so I expect you to join us

A little brusque and demanding for an invitation. Or is it just me?

SykkBoy
11-30-2005, 02:52 PM
As much as i like Mayor and his programs, I was a little shocked to see Stiffy Cash in the memo section of my last affiliate check...I just looked at the teller and winked.

MorganGrayson
11-30-2005, 02:53 PM
A little brusque and demanding for an invitation. Or is it just me?

No, it most certainly isn't just you.
If I wanted to spam something, I would have been more careful with my wording and perhaps used a smilie or two.

Inabon
11-30-2005, 02:57 PM
No, it most certainly isn't just you.
If I wanted to spam something, I would have been more careful with my wording and perhaps used a smilie or two.

hey he has 7 posts

NOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!

well this is my response

i am not going cause i want you to feel bad about me not going since you expect me to be there LOL

MorganGrayson
11-30-2005, 03:07 PM
hey he has 7 posts

NOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!

well this is my response

i am not going cause i want you to feel bad about me not going since you expect me to be there LOL

I hate to see all that chip and dip going to waste, but I'm afraid I have other plans. :(

However, I do not believe I have ever done anything, by word or deed, that would ever actually make him expect for me to be there. I doubt my absence will be missed. :(

Red
11-30-2005, 03:28 PM
That was such a piss poor way to promote a radio show. Mayor is one of the best guys around and he's done so much in this business, that he deserves a much better promotion for his interview than that.

Dravyk
11-30-2005, 03:40 PM
No problems with Mayor. The guy is a YNOT flunky not Mayor's! His other seven posts are exclusively YNOT Radio hit-and-run spams.

Hey Connor! Couldja get in here and maybe bitch-slap the boy before the villagers get to him first??

Not a damned problem with posting radio shows, but when that's the only thing he ever does, I think the line of protocol has been over stepped.

MorganGrayson
11-30-2005, 04:29 PM
No problems with Mayor. The guy is a YNOT flunky not Mayor's! His other seven posts are exclusively YNOT Radio hit-and-run spams.

Hey Connor! Couldja get in here and maybe bitch-slap the boy before the villagers get to him first??

Not a damned problem with posting radio shows, but when that's the only thing he ever does, I think the line of protocol has been over stepped.

The line of protocol has been way overstepped. Thanks for informing - me, at least, possibly others - that this was *not* a "Mayor's Error."

Now we can make certain that the villagers aim their pitchforks and flaming torches at the right monster. :)

jbrasco951
12-02-2005, 10:13 AM
Sorry guys, I didn't realize i was getting under ur skin, and that wasn't my intention. I'm gonna back off, but i'm not in the biz direct, i'm just a radio producer. I'm not trying to sell you something, aka SPAM, I just want to let you know what's going on cuz maybe ud like to know....or not, but my apologies if this thread bothered you guys

sarettah
12-02-2005, 10:19 AM
Sorry guys, I didn't realize i was getting under ur skin, and that wasn't my intention. I'm gonna back off, but i'm not in the biz direct, i'm just a radio producer. I'm not trying to sell you something, aka SPAM, I just want to let you know what's going on cuz maybe ud like to know....or not, but my apologies if this thread bothered you guys

lololol....

I think the main objection is the last line...

this is your invitation so I expect you to join us

Reminds me of my Mom telling me something. and I hate my mother

So, chill, come on in and let us know in a nice conversational manner, perhaps "hope you all can make it" might work a tad better...

jbrasco951
12-02-2005, 10:31 AM
u r right.

Red
12-02-2005, 03:15 PM
u r right.

Sarettah is always right. Just ask him, he'll tell you.

CDSmith
12-02-2005, 04:38 PM
Just for the thrill of it all, I would like to take a shot at rewriting the original post, just to see if what I would have posted would have come off any better.

Indulge me....

"Hi all, Johnny Brasco here, looking forward to getting to know everyone here on Oprano.

I am the producer for Ynot radio and not directly in the biz, so please forgive me if this post oversteps any boundaries. I have what I feel is an important one-time announcement for you...

I just wanted to let everyone know that Mayorsmoney.com will be showcased in a YNOT Radio special Tuesday December 6 at 2pm Eastern/11am Pacific. The Mayor himself will answer questions in the chat room, should be well worth joining in.

I hope to see you there, so by all means consider this an invitation."

Any good? :whistling

Nickatilynx
12-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Just for the thrill of it all, I would like to take a shot at rewriting the original post, just to see if what I would have posted would have come off any better.

Indulge me....

"Hi all, Johnny Brasco here, looking forward to getting to know everyone here on Oprano.

I am the producer for Ynot radio and not directly in the biz, so please forgive me if this post oversteps any boundaries. I have what I feel is an important one-time announcement for you...

I just wanted to let everyone know that Mayorsmoney.com will be showcased in a YNOT Radio special Tuesday December 6 at 2pm Eastern/11am Pacific. The Mayor himself will answer questions in the chat room, should be well worth joining in.

I hope to see you there, so by all means consider this an invitation."

Any good? :whistling

You'd have persuaded me ya smooth talking bastard!

;-))

CDSmith
12-02-2005, 05:05 PM
You'd have persuaded me ya smooth talking bastard!

;-))I've been giving this silver tongue a workout lately, yup.

Now if I could only persuade you to promote PussyCash :yowsa:

Red
12-02-2005, 05:12 PM
I've been giving this silver tongue a workout lately, yup.

Who's the lucky woman? :yowsa:

You know you bring out the naughtiness in me.

CDSmith
12-02-2005, 05:18 PM
Who's the lucky woman? :yowsa:

You know you bring out the naughtiness in me.The gentleman in me want's to say "I never lick and tell"

:whistling

MorganGrayson
12-02-2005, 09:25 PM
The gentleman in me want's to say "I never lick and tell"

:whistling

If I give you any more points I think we'll be legally having an affair. :yowsa:

*seriously*

Johnny...CD gave you a *great* rewrite on that post. Then, by demonstration, he showed you the next important step, which is coming back to the thread to respond to posts. :okthumb:

(Of course, he's also screwed up, because we're going to tie him to a chair and force him to tutor! :) )

Red
12-02-2005, 10:06 PM
(Of course, he's also screwed up, because we're going to tie him to a chair and force him to tutor! :) )

Speak for yourself sweetie, if I tie CD to a chair, forcing him to tutor is nowhere near what I have in mind. ;)

MorganGrayson
12-02-2005, 10:27 PM
Speak for yourself sweetie, if I tie CD to a chair, forcing him to tutor is nowhere near what I have in mind. ;)

*rethinking*

OK...how's this: we tie CD to a chair and force him to...multitask! :yowsa:

Red
12-02-2005, 10:33 PM
*rethinking*

OK...how's this: we tie CD to a chair and force him to...multitask! :yowsa:

That'll work. :)

CDSmith
12-02-2005, 11:11 PM
Just promise me you'll rip the duct tape off quick

you know... when you're done with me.

:bacon:

Sin
12-02-2005, 11:13 PM
LOL I love the multitask comment... hahahaha...

MorganGrayson
12-03-2005, 12:06 AM
Just promise me you'll rip the duct tape off quick

you know... when you're done with me.

:bacon:

We're responsible people. We'll let the ambulance attendants remove the duct tape. They'll be on standby in case things get...too enthusiastic. (Unless, of course, the ambulance attendants are hot babes in uniform, in which case we'll let them have their way with you, too...and the second ambulance will take the duct tape off. We'll request males the second time lest we kill you. You're *much* to valuable to wear out totally!) :yowsa: