PDA

View Full Version : Congressman pleads guilty to taking bribes...

sarettah
11-28-2005, 05:53 PM
Go ahead now buddy, cry baby cry...... I feel for you....... NOT

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/11/28/D8E5M32OA.html

Rep. Randy "Duke" Cunningham pleaded guilty Monday to conspiracy and tax charges and tearfully resigned from office, admitting he took $2.4 million in bribes to steer defense contracts to conspirators.

Cunningham, 63, entered pleas in U.S. District Court to charges of conspiracy to commit bribery, mail fraud and wire fraud, and tax evasion for underreporting his income in 2004.

Cunningham answered "yes, Your Honor" when asked by U.S. District Judge Larry Burns if he had accepted bribes from someone in exchange for his performance of official duties.

Later, at a news conference, he wiped away tears as he announced his resignation.

"I can't undo what I have done but I can atone," he said.

Atone this motherfucker :mad:

You're gonna be big enough to do the crime at least be big enough to look your constituents in the eye and say "Yeah, I did it" without boohooing about it

Nickatilynx
11-28-2005, 05:57 PM
Go ahead now buddy, cry baby cry...... I feel for you....... NOT

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/11/28/D8E5M32OA.html

Atone this motherfucker :mad:

You're gonna be big enough to do the crime at least be big enough to look your constituents in the eye and say "Yeah, I did it" without boohooing about it

Politicians today........

I'd have answered "Why the fuck do you think I tried to get elected?"

Then smirked...

And got 25 yrs LOL

Course you boo like a bitch when you get caught.

They go easier on you if you fake that you are repentant

TheEnforcer
11-28-2005, 06:29 PM
This is just the tip of the iceberg. wait until the Abramahoff (sp) trial starts. They already have one of his associates, Michael Scanlon, ready to sing like a bird and there are a lot of politicans that could be nailed by him.

Dravyk
11-28-2005, 07:34 PM
Congressman pleads guilty to taking bribes... Gee, what's the next news byte going to be? The sky is blue? :whistling

MorganGrayson
11-28-2005, 07:38 PM
Gee, what's the next news byte going to be? The sky is blue? :whistling

Hey, this is "Local Boy Makes Bad" down here.