PDA

View Full Version : Sabby

Trev
11-26-2005, 04:07 PM
I think your last post in a certain other thread was right, I've deleted that thread as per your request. :)

domtheboy
11-26-2005, 04:13 PM
Sounds mysterious....

Sabby
11-26-2005, 04:25 PM
Thank you. :)

Sabby:flash:

Sabby
11-26-2005, 05:47 PM
I had all her cam archive content removed also.

Trev
11-26-2005, 06:54 PM
I had all her cam archive content removed also.

I think that was a good and thoughtful move. :)

Steady
11-26-2005, 10:21 PM
:hmm: :rolleyes: :hmm:

MorganGrayson
11-27-2005, 11:41 AM
I don't know what the other post was, and now never will. (Trev, you're the absolute best, crumpet. :inlove: )

Sabby, I can imagine, though. You're a very good and decent woman. I'm even more proud to know you, even "virtually." The family deserves the right to grieve in peace, with their memories intact.

Sabby
11-27-2005, 05:33 PM
Our local media would have an absolute fucking field day with this. And she is the top news story here :(

Sabby
11-27-2005, 09:34 PM
I don't know what the other post was, and now never will. (Trev, you're the absolute best, crumpet. :inlove: )

Sabby, I can imagine, though. You're a very good and decent woman. I'm even more proud to know you, even "virtually." The family deserves the right to grieve in peace, with their memories intact.

I was actually thinking I would not like to find myself on the front page of the newspaper tomorrow and have any more attention from these crazy people than I already have!

Nickatilynx
11-27-2005, 10:37 PM
I was actually thinking I would not like to find myself on the front page of the newspaper tomorrow and have any more attention from these crazy people than I already have!

Good thinking...

my only thought on this is I wonder if it is material to the defence to perhaps bring other facts to bear.

(Sorry not wishing to be offensive to anyone at all. And if I do offend someone my apologies....)

The girl was by previous accounts a violent and aggresive drug and booze abuser involved in the adult industry

They are taking the line that she was past these things etc etc etc..but we know that not to be the case.

The guy that killed her is gonna be put on trial for killing someone that is currently being portrayed as though had she lived , she was cetainly gonna one day be eligible for the Sainthood.

If the facts are not made available I am sure this will be to the detriment of his defence.

(If in my absence tonight a mod is given valid argument to pull this post , please do)

MorganGrayson
11-28-2005, 02:06 AM
Nick...your point was objective, rational and well made. It may indeed be important to the defense to know these things. In which case, if they are relative, I'm sure the defendent will mention it and the case will proceed from there.

However, the important issue to us is Sabby. She did what was necessary for her own ethics and morality. I feel that I can speak for many by saying we support her in this matter.

Again, even though I defend the objectivity and rational thought behind Nick's post, per his request, if I'm online and requested to remove said post, I will.

Sabby
11-28-2005, 03:45 AM
The guy who shot her was a good friend of hers and knows her very well. I am sure they will find many character witnesses for the trial.

I havent seen her in months. This has absolutely nothing to do with me or her brief cam career. It wasnt like he was a derranged fan she met on the site. He knew her since elementary school.