PDA

View Full Version : Some good friends of ours just got a major DVD distribution deal

Red
11-26-2005, 10:49 AM
These guys are old friends and great people. I'm very happy to see this happen for them. I'm also really happy since Defiant will be editing and authoring all their DVD's. :)

http://www.xbiz.com/images/xbiz_news.jpg

TUCSON, Ariz. – Expanding on its portfolio of adult content genres, Old Pueblo Distribution announced Wednesday it has signed an exclusive multi-release DVD distribution contract with The Banger Boys, a duo of producers who specialize in “swinging” content. The deal with Old Pueblo includes worldwide distribution, according to company owner Arnold Stein.

“Globally, Old Pueblo is the hottest distribution company in the adult industry and we are pleased to be a part of the OPD family,” Bobby Banger, managing partner of The Banger Boys, said. “We anticipate working with Arnold [Stein] for some time to come.”

The basic premise of The Banger Boys’ content is based on the true-life experiences of Billy and Bobby Banger, friends for more than a decade, who became interested in the swinging lifestyle several years ago. Over time, they began recreating their experiences on film and found a growing niche market for their swinging experiences.

“The Banger Boys have amazed me with their intensity, the product is exceptional, we are beyond proud to represent them,” Stein said.

The Banger Boys website, The BangerBoys.com, is slated for a Dec. 1 launch to coincide with their Old Pueblo distribution deal.

Old Pueblo also distributes content from Aria Giovanni, Brittany Andrews, Peter Romero, Aimee Sweet, Summer Haze and Felicia Fox, in addition to content from Black Mirror, Bouncy Pictures and Chameleon Productions.

Dravyk
11-27-2005, 05:24 PM
Nice! Congrats to Defiant too! http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/clapping.gif

Newton
11-27-2005, 05:31 PM
Congratulations Guys and well done Defiant :okthumb:

Trev
11-27-2005, 05:46 PM
Congratulations :D

Mike AI
11-27-2005, 06:05 PM
I think major may be overstating a bit.

Sin
11-27-2005, 09:19 PM
Cool, congrats to them & Defiant! :)

sudden
11-27-2005, 09:25 PM
I think major may be overstating a bit.

Now, wouldn't that be relative? What some people consider major, others consider minuscule. Even what you would consider major, others consider minor.

Nickatilynx
11-27-2005, 10:41 PM
Now, wouldn't that be relative? What some people consider major, others consider minuscule. Even what you would consider major, others consider minor.

Sudden's Theory of Relativity

:)

Here's how I work out whether a deal is major or minor.

Will the deal net excess $1 million plus to me or more? If so its a major deal.

Red
11-28-2005, 11:42 AM
Well it's major to them and great for Defiant.

What really cracks me up is we met these guys a long time ago through the assholes we worked for in GA. They thought the guys weren't worth shit and didn't want to do anything with them. We remained friendly with them and I love the fact that they got a distribution deal and the assholes have been trying for years.

I just love karma.

Nickatilynx
11-28-2005, 11:45 AM
Well it's major to them and great for Defiant.

What really cracks me up is we met these guys a long time ago through the assholes we worked for in GA. They thought the guys weren't worth shit and didn't want to do anything with them. We remained friendly with them and I love the fact that they got a distribution deal and the assholes have been trying for years.

I just love karma.

Where those the ones with the affiliate program with all the leaks off the front pages?

Lots of swinger content. But probably not 2257 compliant.

They could have done really well I reckon with traffic and with it being managed properly.

Red
11-28-2005, 12:02 PM
Where those the ones with the affiliate program with all the leaks off the front pages?

Lots of swinger content. But probably not 2257 compliant.

They could have done really well I reckon with traffic and with it being managed properly.

That would be them. It was managed as best as it could be with no budget and ideas not being listened to. The main problem was that they didn't care about memberships or retention. All they wanted was to push the video sales. So even though I was able to get about 200 affiliates in 4 months time and Defiant got the Alexa ratings up, rebills sucked and webmasters stopped promoting the sites. You woudn't believe the amount of emails that were forwarded to me from webmasters that came from members wanting a refund because the sites were shit and were geared only to sell their videos.

Nickatilynx
11-28-2005, 12:07 PM
That would be them. It was managed as best as it could be with no budget and ideas not being listened to. The main problem was that they didn't care about memberships or retention. All they wanted was to push the video sales. So even though I was able to get about 200 affiliates in 4 months time and Defiant got the Alexa ratings up, rebills sucked and webmasters stopped promoting the sites. You woudn't believe the amount of emails that were forwarded to me from webmasters that came from members wanting a refund because the sites were shit and were geared only to sell their videos.

LOL...

hmmm I believe someone mentioned that when you put there sites up...

;-)))

TheEnforcer
11-28-2005, 12:45 PM
LOL...

hmmm I believe someone mentioned that when you put there sites up...

;-)))

Another prime example of not listening to people who know... :)