PDA

View Full Version : What type of christmas tree do you have?

TheEnforcer
11-23-2005, 04:25 PM
So, what type of christmas tree do you have?

pushpills
11-23-2005, 04:27 PM
a ceramic light up tree again this year. easy cleanup. we used to have a 12 footer like nicks a while back, but my cunt mother took it in the divorce. i love the holidays, makes me wanna stab pretty much all of you right in the chest.

Trev
11-23-2005, 04:54 PM
a ceramic light up tree again this year. easy cleanup. we used to have a 12 footer like nicks a while back, but my cunt mother took it in the divorce. i love the holidays, makes me wanna stab pretty much all of you right in the chest.
Your mother divorced you? :blink: :huh: :unsure:

Sabby
11-23-2005, 05:07 PM
Perfectly fake with a Glade Plug-in pine airfresher.

I had a real one before and I swear I was still vacuming up pine needles in June!

Sabby:flash:

Sin
11-23-2005, 05:08 PM
Its the invisible kind, is great on the hydro bill... :) Doesn't take up much space either! lol

Sabby yours sounds nice!

pushpills
11-23-2005, 05:20 PM
Perfectly fake with a Glade Plug-in pine airfresher.

I had a real one before and I swear I was still vacuming up pine needles in June!

this thread is not about your breasts......

Sabby
11-23-2005, 05:21 PM
Real trees are an extreme fire hazard.

Several years ago a friend of mine from work died in a house fire that started when a spark from the fireplace hit her Christmas tree 2 days before Christmas.

Her 2 year old daughter and boyfriend got out but she was found dead by her bedroom door trying to get out. She was a very beautiful 23 year old woman. We used to call her 'Xena the Warrior Princess' because she looked just like her.

Sin
11-23-2005, 05:42 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

TheEnforcer
11-23-2005, 06:24 PM
I always enjoyed going out and cutting my own. We used to go to a tree farm in late October or early November and pick one out and then go back and look some more in the beginning of December in case we saw one we liked better.

Dravyk
11-24-2005, 08:56 AM
Here's mine. I stole out of Habib's taxicab. http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/ok.gif

http://www.michigancandles.com/files/auto_freshener_tree.jpg

MorganGrayson
11-24-2005, 01:02 PM
We've always had artificial trees. We used the one from our very first Christmas for years...the kids got old enough to taunt their father every time he told the story. :) Finally, we bought another artificial, prelit, then unprelit when the lights broke and had to be removed. (Solidly made tree, too. At one point, it had four cats in it and didn't fall over.)

This year we're using the top of the very first Christmas tree as a table top tree. Luckily, Dingo the tiny dog has never heard the story, so my husband can tell it again. :)

el pres
11-24-2005, 01:10 PM
I do like a real tree, doesn't get cold here so I don't need to put the heating on, the tree should stay pretty healthy for a few weeks.