PDA

View Full Version : The points thingy WTF?

Dianna Vesta
11-18-2005, 04:40 PM
I haven't been around so can someone explain to me what the points thing is and why I would want them?

sarettah
11-18-2005, 04:46 PM
I haven't been around so can someone explain to me what the points thing is and why I would want them?

Every time you post a naked picture of your self you get a point. When you reach 200 points you can trade the points in for some Oprano gear. Or, you can keep your points and try to save enough for the big prize :okthumb:

Dianna Vesta
11-18-2005, 04:54 PM
Hmmm that's funny I see a lot of points but no naked pictures. lol

sarettah
11-18-2005, 04:56 PM
They are there. Nobody got one single point unless they showed a naked pic, I guarantee you. :rolleyes:

would I lie to you Dianna ? Me ? You know better than that. you know that I never fool around :yowsa:

Edited in: Don't believe me eh ? Here is the original naked pics thread where most folks earned their first 100 points or so http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=43587

So there

Dianna Vesta
11-18-2005, 05:37 PM
seriously.. can someone please explain it to me?

pushpills
11-18-2005, 05:40 PM
seriously.. can someone please explain it to me?

the admins can give out 10 point for liking whatever post you made, regular folk can give out 1 point. giving points does not take away from your point total. when you hit 200 or 400 you can get goodies like a mug or cap, or when you hit 1000, sarretahs used undies. see the link sar posted to see the goodies.

sarettah
11-18-2005, 05:43 PM
the admins can give out 10 point for liking whatever post you made, regular folk can give out 1 point. giving points does not take away from your point total. when you hit 200 or 400 you can get goodies like a mug or cap, or when you hit 1000, sarretahs used undies. see the link sar posted to see the goodies.

You are just too easy Steve. I was gonna get her naked I tell you, she would have gone for it dammit :blink:

pushpills
11-18-2005, 05:46 PM
You are just too easy Steve. I was gonna get her naked I tell you, she would have gone for it dammit :blink:

chicks like me when i'm a nice boy. gaurentee you she shoots over a pm to me with a nude photo attatched. :nyanya:

Dianna Vesta
11-18-2005, 05:49 PM

Oh yeah? I don't think so. I get a hell of a lot more then a mug or t-shirt for showing my little toe!

I was just curious. Thanks Steve.

Dravyk
11-18-2005, 06:10 PM
Just check out the first post, here, DV:

http://oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=43587

Dianna Vesta
11-18-2005, 06:28 PM
chicks like me when i'm a nice boy. gaurentee you she shoots over a pm to me with a nude photo attatched. :nyanya:

Pushpills most people who know me would never call me a chick! lol- but ok, darling I'm sure you're a nice guy but I'm the kind of girl that fucks your mind FIRST... no nudity required.

Now tell me you know what I mean? :devil:

Red
11-18-2005, 08:12 PM
Pushpills most people who know me would never call me a chick! lol- but ok, darling I'm sure you're a nice guy but I'm the kind of girl that fucks your mind FIRST... no nudity required.

Now tell me you know what I mean? :devil:

That remark just earned you 10 points. :)

Points are given by mods or other board members for posting something pithy, funny, sexy or any reason the point giver chooses. We also give points for contests. :)

Cleo
11-18-2005, 08:15 PM
I'm naked right now

MorganGrayson
11-18-2005, 08:33 PM

That most excellent explanation earned you 10 points! :okthumb:

Dianna - everyone can also deduct points for posts of which they disagree, disapprove or are having a lousy day and want to take it out on someone. :) How many points you can bestow or deduct is your "power" rating.

I'm being all mellow and groovy right now, and therefore will not deduct the points I just gave pushpills for mentioning sarettah's used undies. :blink:

helix
11-18-2005, 08:58 PM
I can give you the inside track on gathering points :)

Make a pro republican post = points
Make an anti-religious post = points
Make an homophobic post = points
Mention Trevs massive cock = points

Just poking fun at my friends. This is probably the best board I have ever bothered to join. I find it comical, and stimulating. Ask an intelligent question and you will get an intelligent response, as well as an occasional jab here and there. :)

Oh yeah, post a pic of your tits = points

Nickatilynx
11-18-2005, 10:16 PM
I'm naked right now

So am I.

And the other customers here in Starbucks are pissed!

:)

Cleo
11-18-2005, 10:20 PM
I really need to get out more