PDA

View Full Version : Last nights Survivor

TheEnforcer
11-18-2005, 11:49 AM
Now that was a TREMENDOUS job by Gary to save his ass for another week. Jamie was such an annoying and completely paranoid son of a bitch it doomed him. Gary was definately the target the entire time but Jamie couldn't keep his paranoiid mouth shut and what wouldn't have been true became true because of his own stupid actions.

Next week should be awfully interesting to see how Judd reacts to the blind side of the vote. They hinted at a big dustup with Steph because of it.

TheEnforcer
11-18-2005, 11:55 AM
BTW- anyone else like the numerous butt shots during the challenge?? ;>))

Funbrunette
11-18-2005, 12:14 PM
BTW- anyone else like the numerous butt shots during the challenge?? ;>))

ROFL!!! I mentioned it to Evil Chris! Some great asses on the show! :okthumb:

Jamie, was really starting to lose his mind...lol

TheEnforcer
11-18-2005, 12:19 PM
Yeah.. they like the butt shot on that show. Hell the opening credits has a beautiful butt shot of Cindy in it!! LOL

Jamie is one paranoid son of a bitch. I mean he was CONSTANTLY going off on people and questioning their loyalty. If he would have kept his damn mouth shut he'd still be in the game.

SykkBoy
11-18-2005, 12:28 PM
mmmm, butt shots....

Funbrunette
11-18-2005, 12:45 PM
Yeah.. they like the butt shot on that show. Hell the opening credits has a beautiful butt shot of Cindy in it!! LOL

Jamie is one paranoid son of a bitch. I mean he was CONSTANTLY going off on people and questioning their loyalty. If he would have kept his damn mouth shut he'd still be in the game.

Wasn't it hilarious when he kept asking Rafe...lol Looking at the previews from next week looks like Jud is flipping out! :okthumb: Should be a good show!

TheEnforcer
11-18-2005, 01:16 PM
Oh yeah.. Judd is gonna flip completely out!! :>))

Peaches
11-18-2005, 02:22 PM
I always FF through the challenges - now I'm going to start watching them :)

TheEnforcer
11-18-2005, 02:26 PM
I actually watch Survivor as it is on rather than TVIO it.

Peaches
11-18-2005, 02:57 PM
I actually watch Survivor as it is on rather than TVIO it.
Ewww - commercials!! :unsure:

Evil Chris
11-18-2005, 11:21 PM
It's really been picking up in the last couple of episodes. Jamie was just a flake. He had to go and everyone seemed to agree (well maybe not Judd, but he may be next to go anyhow).

The "allegiance to tribal lines" bothers me. There's no way I would carry a few people in that game just because they were in my original tribe.

It's hard not to hope Gary goes all the way to the end. He comes off as a nice guy, playing fair (so far) and smart enough to keep quiet, listen, and observe.

Yeah the butt shots were more noticeable than usual too. ;)