PDA

View Full Version : If you're going to talk the talk...

Sin
11-16-2005, 04:07 PM
...then bloody well fucking walk the walk! (so to speak)

Like... honestly people, shit or get off the pot! FUUUCK I hate people who waltz around claiming this or that & then don't follow it through with actions. I hate people who don't have the balls to ACTUALLY say what is on their mind and instead go & behave in a manner that is the absolute fucking opposite of what they say is on their mind.

I hate people who play games, I hate people who assume that I am perhaps too stupid to figure out what's up. I hate all that bullshit!

If I don't like someone, I have no problems letting them know. More often than not once I've let them know, if they don't run off bawling like a fucking baby, they respect the fact that I even told them, enough to stop doing whatever it is that is making me dislike them. (depends on what it is) Most of my so-called "enemies" have turned out in the end to be some of my friends because I have a pretty high level of respect for people who aren't afraid to say what's on their mind & just be blunt about it. People who dislike me, definitely aren't worried about my feelings so they let what they think be known, loud & clear, and its wonderful! Its bullshit free! Its fabulous, and many of those people have become some of my closest friends afterwards & we live happily ever after in a friendly bullshit free zone!

I do not have the heart, or the time to deal with petty little fucking pussies who want to play the same style games that even high school graduates stopped playing when they were in Grade 10.

[/rant]

Thanks for listening... lol

Grump
11-16-2005, 04:11 PM
Marry me?

Nickatilynx
11-16-2005, 04:12 PM

Like... honestly people, shit or get off the pot! FUUUCK I hate people who waltz around claiming this or that & then don't follow it through with actions. I hate people who don't have the balls to ACTUALLY say what is on their mind and instead go & behave in a manner that is the absolute fucking opposite of what they say is on their mind.

I hate people who play games, I hate people who assume that I am perhaps too stupid to figure out what's up. I hate all that bullshit!

If I don't like someone, I have no problems letting them know. More often than not once I've let them know, if they don't run off bawling like a fucking baby, they respect the fact that I even told them, enough to stop doing whatever it is that is making me dislike them. (depends on what it is) Most of my so-called "enemies" have turned out in the end to be some of my friends because I have a pretty high level of respect for people who aren't afraid to say what's on their mind & just be blunt about it. People who dislike me, definitely aren't worried about my feelings so they let what they think be known, loud & clear, and its wonderful! Its bullshit free! Its fabulous, and many of those people have become some of my closest friends afterwards & we live happily ever after in a friendly bullshit free zone!

I do not have the heart, or the time to deal with petty little fucking pussies who want to play the same style games that even high school graduates stopped playing when they were in Grade 10.

[/rant]

Excellent rant. Well Done :)

:okthumb:

Newton
11-16-2005, 04:14 PM
hmmm fiesty and passionate .. :D

Quite possibly the best rant I have heard in a long time :okthumb:

Nickatilynx
11-16-2005, 04:14 PM
Can you be more specific?

sarettah
11-16-2005, 04:18 PM
And whom are the "high school heads" that this most excellent rant is directed towards ? :blink:

DrGuile
11-16-2005, 04:18 PM
Can you be more specific?

And whom are the "high school heads" that this most excellent rant is directed towards ? :blink:

lol, Hi General McCarty, long time no see ;)

Sin
11-16-2005, 04:19 PM
I don't particularly want to get specific, we all can relate to the rant as it is right now :)

Anthony
11-16-2005, 04:19 PM

[/rant]

FINE!

Goddamnit, I'll fly up there instead!

Jesus Kee-rist woman, you didn't have to take it on the board!

Can you at least wait till I get the ticket before you launch off into another rant?!

Sin
11-16-2005, 04:20 PM
FINE!

Can you at least wait till I get the ticket before you launch off into another rant?!

Well now darling you KNOW that given the thread you just posted this in, you've talked the talk, now are you going to walk the walk and actually fly up here? :D

Inabon
11-16-2005, 04:22 PM
hmmm fiesty and passionate .. :D

Quite possibly the best rant I have heard in a long time :okthumb:

heard???:blink:

you read it outloud??:blink:

:)

Anthony
11-16-2005, 04:23 PM
Well now darling you KNOW that given the thread you just posted this in, you've talked the talk, now are you going to walk the walk and actually fly up here? :D

I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.

It's a toss up.

On one hand, you'll want me on the island, on the other hand, Nick will want me in Vancity. It's cold, I don't have any really stylish winter clothes anymore, and I'll need to buy next years Gucci's that just came out.

Going up there just keeps getting more and more exspensive money and emotionally.

sarettah
lol, Hi General McCarty, long time no see ;)

The reference is lost on me. Probably some French thing :yowsa:

Nickatilynx

ahahahahahahahahaha Sweet!!!!

Here somes the chickening out....

Inabon
FINE!

women they will get you on a plane easy :)

Anthony
11-16-2005, 04:24 PM
ahahahahahahahahaha Sweet!!!!

Here somes the chickening out....

Excuses

Definition: Reasons for failure.

Nickatilynx
11-16-2005, 04:24 PM
Fuck ,Anthony must have it C&Ped!!!

I was too slow!!

;-))

Sin
11-16-2005, 04:25 PM
LOL The chickening out already came, Nick! LOL

Nah I guess he can escape on the "I was being funny" clause.

Inabon if Newton read it aloud, or any of you for that matter... it'd have quite the impact. lol

Nickatilynx
11-16-2005, 04:25 PM
And again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!

I might have a rant about fast typers and the unfair advantage they have over us typing disabled people...

Inabon
11-16-2005, 04:26 PM
the best class in high school go figure i took it to just get an extra credit little did i know it would help me a lot haha

Inabon
11-16-2005, 04:27 PM
typing that is

Anthony
11-16-2005, 04:27 PM
LOL The chickening out already came, Nick! LOL

Nah I guess he can escape on the "I was being funny" clause.

Inabon if Newton read it aloud, or any of you for that matter... it'd have quite the impact. lol

Oh, so now an accent is needed? WTF?!@

I so happen to have an excellent American accent!!!

I wasn't being funny, I'd be up there, but I can't right now, six months from now, different story.

Biggy
11-16-2005, 04:28 PM
Nickatilynx, Sin sounds like your twin.

Nickatilynx
Must have been a school for faggots...

Suppose you studied "Home Economics" too....

Anthony
And again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!

I might have a rant about fast typers and the unfair advantage they have over us typing disabled people...

I told you I joined the typing class for the chicks, I had no idea it would have come this handy in real life.

Sin
11-16-2005, 04:29 PM

I wasn't being funny, I'd be up there, but I can't right now, six months from now, different story.

Where did you get accent from, in that? I did say "or any of you for that matter" ...reading it aloud has squat to do with accents, and a lot more to do with how the emotion & "fiestyness" comes through vocally moreso than on "flat" text if you will.

And 6 months from now eh? Just in time for spring! It'll be lovely, the perfect courting season LOL

Anthony
11-16-2005, 04:30 PM
Must have been a school for faggots...

Suppose you studied "Home Economics" too....

HomeEc had mad hotties in it.

The pluses of a Co-ed schooling.

Nickatilynx

And when you get up here....

First thing is lunch @ glowball (foie gras), then shoes , then hos.

Must Prioritise , dear boy :)

;-)))

Newton
heard???:blink:

you read it outloud??:blink:

To receive news or information; learn: as in I heard about the complications with your rectal prolapse. :D

Its called multi-tasking :D

Sin

Well! I am going to take that as a compliment! Thank you!

Nickatilynx
11-16-2005, 04:31 PM
HomeEc had mad hotties in it.

The pluses of a Co-ed schooling.

Fag!

No girls in my school...none..nada...zilch :(

Seriously find a Brit in his 30s that studied typing and I'll show you a total whoopsie!

Anthony
11-16-2005, 04:32 PM
Where did you get accent from, in that? I did say "or any of you for that matter" ...reading it aloud has squat to do with accents, and a lot more to do with how the emotion & "fiestyness" comes through vocally moreso than on "flat" text if you will.

And 6 months from now eh? Just in time for spring! It'll be lovely, the perfect courting season LOL

I misread. I only saw Newton, and thought of his english accent, and well frankly I was a bit jealous in that other thread, and well, I"m not trying to explain myself or anything, so don't pay attention to this run on paragraph, cause that's not what I'm trying to do.

Thanks. Spring is quite lovely up there.

It's also Golfing season!

sarettah
11-16-2005, 04:32 PM

Which is another way of saying that Nick is Ooogly as sin :yowsa:

sarettah
11-16-2005, 04:34 PM
the perfect courting season LOL

Ant plays Tennis too ? :blink: More and more impressive the more I find out about the man :okthumb:

Anthony
11-16-2005, 04:34 PM
And when you get up here....

First thing is lunch @ glowball (foie gras), then shoes , then hos.

Must Prioritise , dear boy :)

;-)))

Ahhhh, but if we revert for the week to our old ways it would be:

1. Glowbal <<< women already there, a plus!
2. Shoes and other metro stuff << we always find the hotties to help us
3. Ho's <<< We never seem to be short of them. It does get tiring having to look from under my bank statement that's taped to my forehead.

Newton
11-16-2005, 04:35 PM
Anthony if you are up there in six months, then its golf weather chap, and a very kind gentleman is looking after my clubs ;)

Nickatilynx
11-16-2005, 04:36 PM

Are you inferring I have a tendancy to rant?

fuck you!! I never have rants and that type of wanton disregard and libel of my good name is just how Nazi Germany started!

Some smart assed bastard in Poland mentioning "Doesn't fucking Hitler love a rant" next thing..Bang..panzers booking it through the fucking countryside like they heard there was free X, yea and hookers in Warsaw..I mean ...

;-)))

Sin
11-16-2005, 04:36 PM
I misread. I only saw Newton, and thought of his english accent, and well frankly I was a bit jealous in that other thread, and well, I"m not trying to explain myself or anything, so don't pay attention to this run on paragraph, cause that's not what I'm trying to do.

Thanks. Spring is quite lovely up there.

It's also Golfing season!

Ahhkay.... well, I'm sorry .... ?
I don't golf.

Anthony
11-16-2005, 04:37 PM
Anthony if you are up there in six months, then its golf weather chap, and a very kind gentleman is looking after my clubs ;)

I am praying to the Golfing Gods that my L5 is healed so that I may rotate and slice my ball across a 75 yard wide fairway.

Please remember me in your prayers, brother.

I will have to buy new clubs and borrow one of Nick's sets. My Pings and Callaways are being held hostage.

Anthony
11-16-2005, 04:38 PM
Ahhkay.... well, I'm sorry .... ?
I don't golf.

Did you miss the "also"?

I know, you don't drink, don't dance, what do you do?

DrGuile
The reference is lost on me. Probably some French thing :yowsa:

oh fine, I spelled it wrong, its Senator McCarthy

Actually, couldnt be more american... you probably were alive in those days..

You want her to name names...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism&e=9797

Sin
I fuck.

Nickatilynx
11-16-2005, 04:39 PM
You all call it Golf.

I call it "Nickatilynx takes all the money" day :)

Anthony
11-16-2005, 04:39 PM
I fuck.

Well, at least we are on the same page.

It is very refreshing to meet someone so open.

When do you want to meet Mom?

Sin
11-16-2005, 04:41 PM
Well, at least we are on the same page.

It is very refreshing to meet someone so open.

When do you want to meet Mom?

lol Awww, no idea... maybe I should meet you first? lol ..just a thought...

Newton
11-16-2005, 04:43 PM
I am praying to the Golfing Gods that my L5 is healed so that I may rotate and slice my ball across a 75 yard wide fairway.

Please remember me in your prayers, brother.

I will have to buy new clubs and borrow one of Nick's sets. My Pings and Callaways are being held hostage.

I most certainly will pray for that to heal and quickly chap

If you go up before you can borrow my pings, which are 2in longer than normal.

Nickatilynx
11-16-2005, 04:45 PM
I fuck.

ahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahah

Thats usually when....

I shout for the check.
Tell shoeii to get me a suite , and fast...

LOL

Newton
11-16-2005, 04:45 PM
You all call it Golf.

I call it "Nickatilynx takes all the money" day :)

I am praying for it not to rain ;)

Nickatilynx
11-16-2005, 04:47 PM
I am praying for it not to rain ;)

Yeah your looney will add nicely to the pile...

;-))

Sin
11-16-2005, 04:50 PM
ahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahah

Thats usually when....

I shout for the check.
Tell shoeii to get me a suite , and fast...

LOL

LOL

I'm full of witty smart funny comments such as that one.

Anthony
11-16-2005, 04:53 PM
I most certainly will pray for that to heal and quickly chap

If you go up before you can borrow my pings, which are 2in longer than normal.

2 inches longer than normal?

I can't hit with regular lenght, a longer club only means a wider slice!!! LOL

Anthony
11-16-2005, 04:54 PM
I'm off to go to my weekly shooting competition. At least my trigger finger still works.

Nickatilynx
11-16-2005, 04:55 PM

yeah baby! yeah!!

LOL

TheEnforcer
11-16-2005, 04:55 PM
I can't type worth shit.. LOL

I use the two finger hunt and peck method...

Nickatilynx
11-16-2005, 04:56 PM
I'm off to go to my weekly shooting competition. At least my trigger finger still works.

hair trigger?

;-)))

(you keep throwing them up...)

sarettah
11-16-2005, 04:58 PM
oh fine, I spelled it wrong, its General McCarthy

Actually, couldnt be more american... you probably were alive in those days..

You want her to name names...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism&e=9797

Ok frenchie...

We had General Douglas MacArthur

and then we had Senator Joseph Mccarthy

Which one are you trying to reference ? :rolleyes:

Nickatilynx
11-16-2005, 05:02 PM
He means the Senator...

dopey fucking frenchman.....

Ha!!!!

Snide your way out of this!!!

Newton
11-16-2005, 05:04 PM

First the driving range mate .. that slice can be corrected ;)

Have fun at the shooting range chap ..

Anthony
11-16-2005, 05:05 PM
Guess I have to stay. Damn meetings!

DrGuile
11-16-2005, 05:23 PM
He means the Senator...

dopey fucking frenchman.....

Ha!!!!

Snide your way out of this!!!

Je suis désolé, c'est mon premier jour.

sarettah
11-16-2005, 05:29 PM

ok, bablefish says that means: "I am afflicted, it is my first day"

So, are you saying you are sick ? If so, I sympathize and it just makes your normal foggy logic pattern that much more foggier.

Nickatilynx
11-16-2005, 05:32 PM

Va peter dans les fleurs.

sarettah
11-16-2005, 05:35 PM
Va peter dans les fleurs.

Peter in the flower goes :blink:

Either your french sucks or babelfish is out there........

DrGuile
11-16-2005, 05:37 PM
ok, bablefish says that means: "I am afflicted, it is my first day"

So, are you saying you are sick ? If so, I sympathize and it just makes your normal foggy logic pattern that much more foggier.

It says "Im sorry, it's my first day."

Which is the magic sentence to get out of anything, and numerous errors aside, my comment was fine, you wanted Sin to name names, like in the McCarthyism period.

bitch.

sarettah
11-16-2005, 05:40 PM
It says "Im sorry, it's my first day."

Which is the magic sentence to get out of anything, and numerous errors aside, my comment was fine, you wanted Sin to name names, like in the McCarthyism period.

bitch.

You have it backwards or sidewards there, McCarthy did the ranting and then accused folks and then tryed to make them name names.

Since Sin was already ranting, we just tried to get the firs going a bit more :okthumb:

Fag

Nickatilynx
11-16-2005, 05:42 PM
Peter in the flower goes :blink:

Either your french sucks or babelfish is out there........

T'es vraiment trop con.

Grump
11-16-2005, 06:41 PM
Sin, or should I say, Dear future ex-wife-to-be. You brushed my proposal off without an answer, but I think we could work. Just think, you're In Vancouver while I am in So. Florida. Thats as far away as a man and woman can possibly be while still residing on this continent- and this may be a sure way to make the marriage last.

All I ask is that every once in a while you break down... give in... surrender... and admit that I was wrong.

I suggest for the honeymoon you come down here, this way you can go through the house and tag the things you'll want in the property settlement.

What could be more fair?

Red
11-16-2005, 07:59 PM
Sin, or should I say, Dear future ex-wife-to-be. You brushed my proposal off without an answer, but I think we could work. Just think, you're In Vancouver while I am in So. Florida. Thats as far away as a man and woman can possibly be while still residing on this continent- and this may be a sure way to make the marriage last.

All I ask is that every once in a while you break down... give in... surrender... and admit that I was wrong.

I suggest for the honeymoon you come down here, this way you can go through the house and tag the things you'll want in the property settlement.

What could be more fair?

:bustingup Oh Sin, no woman could turn down a proposal like that.

Dravyk
11-16-2005, 08:33 PM
I fuck. Therefore, you are. http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/smile.gif

Sin
11-16-2005, 11:48 PM

What could be more fair?

I'm sorry Grump, I was feeling a touch... Grumpy this morning? ;)

I will have no problem admitting once in a while that you are in fact wrong, I would be happy to let you know you're wrong on a more frequent basis than simply once in a while too, if you like :) Perhaps the marriage can last longer & I won't have to tag any items I'll want in the property settlement.

If you're insistent upon me tagging items, be forewarned I might tag you, I like to play for keeps.

Sin
11-16-2005, 11:53 PM
Therefore, you are. http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/smile.gif

Indeed I am!

Grump
11-16-2005, 11:53 PM
No need to apologize, some mornings you wake up feeling Grumpy. Other mornings you can just let me sleep in :)

Sin
11-16-2005, 11:56 PM
No need to apologize, some mornings you wake up feeling Grumpy. Other mornings you can just let me sleep in :)

;) Sounds like we'll get on just fine then. When's this wedding? lol

Grump
11-17-2005, 12:04 AM
Is yesterday soon enough?

Dravyk
11-17-2005, 12:48 AM
Is yesterday soon enough? I love it when you play hard-to-get. :yowsa:

Sin
11-17-2005, 01:23 AM
Is yesterday soon enough?

No, sorry, yesterday's too late.