PDA

View Full Version : a little update on the schoolbus case

Biggy
11-14-2005, 03:09 PM
for those that remember..

today my lawyer drops by for a half hour to talk to me and scout the scene. we chat and wait for her. i tell him a little bit about my biz and hold some contract work over his head :)

so we wait, the school bus comes, i jump behind a bush. he stands on the sidewalk with a camera taking pictures. the bus driver stops at the stop sign, hesitates, then pulls like 10 feet forward to stick a little bit into the intersection, opens the door, and we hear her loud and clearly (shes pretty much screaming) "dont get off the bus until i make it past the stop sign" - go figure she says this on this one day we happen to be there taking pics, im curious if she does this and says this on every other day. she 100% definitely saw him taking pictures.

then we walk back to our cars, she goes in a big circle which is typical of her route, and passes on our way back to our cars, i take a peep at her, and she is STARING at us, even when she passes us, so she is sorta looking back and not even on the road.

too funny, this bitch obviously gets her kicks by reporting people. its been already like 2 months since the event happen, and she still has it in her mind. she obviously got nervous when she saw people taking pictures as she was dropping people off, which caused her to then go forward, and let the kids know since i went to the bus stop 2 other times after that, and she never did it.

Nickatilynx
11-14-2005, 03:21 PM
She is a bona fide cunt and you could be doing the kids a favour highlighting the fact

TheEnforcer
11-14-2005, 03:25 PM
Can you fill those of us in on the initial happenings?

Biggy
11-14-2005, 03:26 PM
Can you fill those of us in on the initial happenings?

sure, theres a thread here about it from 2 months ago, which is 100% objective before todays posting, so you can see what i posted then. let me dig it up.

Biggy
11-14-2005, 03:28 PM
http://oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=43331

this is the original thread with diagram, when you read it, and read my above comments as to what happened today when she saw my lawyer taking pics, you will laugh and truly realize the intellidgence level of your typical middle-school bus driver. not that it is all too shocking...

TheEnforcer
11-14-2005, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the info. Nail her ass in court.

Newton
11-15-2005, 04:19 AM
Nail her Biggy shes a liability

el pres
11-15-2005, 05:38 AM
From the other thread.

If she shows up I will have this diagram..

is it going to say "diagram psychobitch" on the top.. hehe