PDA

View Full Version : Allah save the Queen.....

sarettah
11-13-2005, 04:21 PM
Duck and Cover Liz, Duck and Cover :blink:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051111/od_nm/religion_robertson_dc;_ylt=Ap_5nkApd76TRRS3jKHiMUA SH9EA;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

Al-Qaeda calls Queen an ‘enemy of Islam’
Abul Taher

AL-QAEDA has threatened the Queen by naming her as “one of the severest enemies of Islam” in a video message to justify the July bombings in London.

The warning has been passed by MI5 to the Queen’s protection team after it obtained the unexpurgated version of a video issued by Al-Qaeda after the 7/7 attacks. Parts of it were broadcast on Al-Jazeera, the Arabic satellite channel.

In the video, Ayman al- Zawahiri, second-in-command to Osama Bin Laden, targets the Queen as ultimately responsible for Britain’s “crusader laws” and denounces her as an enemy of Muslims.

Khan, 30, incites British Muslims to ignore the moderate Islamic leaders who want integration with British society.

“Our so-called scholars of today,” he said, “are content with their Toyotas and semi- detached houses” in their desire for integration. The message is believed to be the first of its kind in which a British suicide bomber calls on fellow UK Muslims to follow his example.

The attack by al-Zawahiri prompted intelligence officers to alert Buckingham Palace that the Queen had become a specific target of Al-Qaeda. Her security had already been upgraded after September 11, 2001.

In the video al-Zawahiri not only labels the Queen as one of Islam’s “severest enemies” but also sends a warning shot to British Islamic leaders who “work for the pleasure of Elizabeth, the head of the Church of England”.

He said those who followed her were saying: “We are British citizens, subject to Britain’s crusader laws, and we are proud of our submission . . . to Elizabeth, head of the Church of England.”

Trev
11-13-2005, 04:47 PM
Shoot the cunts in the face!

and no I'm not talking about the queen...

If anyone was offended by this post then please see this:
http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=44696

Timon
11-13-2005, 11:26 PM
Heather might be a cunt but she's not THAT bad is she?? :p

Newton
11-14-2005, 02:11 AM
They will get their arses kicked

Dravyk
11-14-2005, 02:37 AM
They will get their arses kickedYep. Two against one just isn't fair odds.

Queenie will eat them alive and spit out their bones! http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/wwww.gif

Let me grab a good seat. http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

Newton
11-14-2005, 03:51 AM
You can mock .. we have the best special forces in the world ;)

el pres
11-14-2005, 04:33 AM

True, but it is impossible to protect anyone who goes out in public against a suicide bomber.

Newton
11-14-2005, 04:49 AM
We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be; we shall fight on beaches, landing grounds, in fields, in streets and on the hills. We shall never surrender.

Trev
11-14-2005, 08:08 AM
True, but it is impossible to protect anyone who goes out in public against a suicide bomber.
Then maybe this will be a good time to keep her indoors, heaven knows I'm sick of seeing her, keep Charles and Camel-toe on the road though... we might just get lucky :)

domtheboy
11-14-2005, 05:02 PM
Charles and Camel-toe

Yep, two faces just crying out for a dose of Semtex

Trev
11-14-2005, 05:08 PM
Yep, two faces just crying out for a dose of Semtex
Camel-toe's got a face that would frighten a police dog ;)

domtheboy
11-14-2005, 05:11 PM
Camel-toe's got a face that would frighten a police dog ;)

I've got a picture of her hung over the fireplace to keep Kaiser away from it :yowsa:

Trev
11-14-2005, 05:13 PM
I've got a picture of her hung over the fireplace to keep Kaiser away from it :yowsa:
I think I've got the same pic of her on the front door to keep the buglers away :D

domtheboy
11-14-2005, 05:20 PM
I think I've got the same pic of her on the front door to keep the buglers away :D

When she was younger she was so plain her pram had a "This way up sign on it" ahahahah

domtheboy
11-14-2005, 05:22 PM
keep the buglers away :D

lol, and why would you want to repel men playing miniature trumpets ahaha

say hello to my third personality, Mr Pedantic Bastard :okthumb:

Trev
11-14-2005, 05:27 PM
lol, and why would you want to repel men playing miniature trumpets ahaha

say hello to my third personality, Mr Pedantic Bastard :okthumb:
Fuckit... I'm taking my ball and going home... fucker :p

DrGuile
11-14-2005, 05:33 PM

How's that subway doing?

Trev
11-14-2005, 05:35 PM
How's that subway doing?
Not sure about Newton, but I got the foot long with a pepsi... quite tasty :)

DrGuile
11-14-2005, 05:37 PM
Not sure about Newton, but I got the foot long with a pepsi... quite tasty :)

Surprising... I would have figured that anything over 4 inches would make you uncomfortable...

Trev
11-14-2005, 05:39 PM
Surprising... I would have figured that anything over 4 inches would make you uncomfortable...
You may have a point, it could explain why I feel very comfortable talking to you :)

Dravyk
11-14-2005, 10:47 PM
I've got a picture of her hung over the fireplace to keep Kaiser away from it :yowsa:Damn! You said the "K" word! :o

Newton
11-15-2005, 03:21 AM
How's that subway doing?

Rebuilding mate, will be back to normal soon enough

mikesinner
11-15-2005, 04:07 AM
We are getting close to world war 3. Jordan is extremly pissed off over the recent bombing of one of their cities. They are a long time ally of the U.s and have been hated because of it by many muslim extremist. If they come into the war some other Middle-East countries might come in on the side of Iraq. Namely Syria and Iran. Iran has been no friend to Iraq but in recent years has become more vocaly opposed to U.S policies. The main country to worry about is Saudi Arabia, although they are thought to be our allies they are known to be backstabbers. They have the most powerful army in the region,their airforce was purchased from us so they have F-16's and F-18's at their disposal. Most of there ground forces are U.S tanks and vehicles as well. Plus the fact that they have nuclear weapons and not the cheap kind

Dravyk
11-15-2005, 05:43 AM
We are getting close to world war 3. Jordan is extremly pissed off over the recent bombing of one of their cities. They are a long time ally of the U.s and have been hated because of it by many muslim extremist. If they come into the war some other Middle-East countries might come in on the side of Iraq. Namely Syria and Iran. Iran has been no friend to Iraq but in recent years has become more vocaly opposed to U.S policies. The main country to worry about is Saudi Arabia, although they are thought to be our allies they are known to be backstabbers. They have the most powerful army in the region,their airforce was purchased from us so they have F-16's and F-18's at their disposal. Most of there ground forces are U.S tanks and vehicles as well. Plus the fact that they have nuclear weapons and not the cheap kind
I don't think Iraq can come to the side of any country. They're a little busy right now for one, and we're still their only protection for another.

Jordan against Syria. That's overdue to happen.

As for Saudi Arabia having what we sold them ... Glad we have that global kill switch installed in everything we sold them. Ooops, we forgot to tell them about that huh? :)