PDA

View Full Version : What makes a woman sexy?

Anthony
11-08-2005, 03:48 PM
I used to think it was a nice rack, sweet ass, and disposition to giving oral and receiving anal sex.

Discuss.

Trev
11-08-2005, 03:49 PM
I used to think it was a nice rack, sweet ass, and disposition to giving oral and receiving anal sex.

Discuss.
There's nothing to discuss... you've covered it :okthumb:

Anthony
11-08-2005, 03:51 PM
There's nothing to discuss... you've covered it :okthumb:

We are cut from the same cloth, so of course our answers are the same.

I'm looking for divergent views.

Like the idio... errr, like the guy who says brains, and stuff.

selena
11-08-2005, 03:54 PM
Confidence

Trev
11-08-2005, 03:54 PM
We are cut from the same cloth, so of course our answers are the same.

I'm looking for divergent views.

Like the idio... errr, like the guy who says brains, and stuff.
Ah, I'm with you now... you're looking for answers from the guys that don't get much - if any ;)

Zeina-Heart
11-08-2005, 03:55 PM
i agree with selena :)

Evil Chris
11-08-2005, 03:56 PM
If you "used to" think is was T&A, what do you think now??

Peaches
11-08-2005, 03:56 PM
Big fat ass, saggy boobs, gray hair and wrinkles :)

Peaches
11-08-2005, 03:57 PM
Oh, and stretchmarks - can't forget those! :)

Trev
11-08-2005, 03:57 PM
Big fat ass, saggy boobs, gray hair and wrinkles :)
It gives me wood :D

TheEnforcer
11-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Natural Beauty!!

Anthony
11-08-2005, 04:01 PM
If you "used to" think is was T&A, what do you think now??

I still do. But more than anything, I believe "Puts up with my shit" is the number one spot.

I am very hard to live with.

Anthony
11-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Natural Beauty!!

Sorry forgot to preface this by saying, "No Posts by TE, as it's about women, and not men."

Trev
11-08-2005, 04:07 PM
I still do. But more than anything, I believe "Puts up with my shit" is the number one spot.

Hmmm... I don't think you are, but then only a women could find a fault in a flawless diamond :)

DrGuile
11-08-2005, 04:09 PM

Discuss.

If she doesnt look like you, that's a step in the right direction....

TheEnforcer
11-08-2005, 04:09 PM
Hmmm... I don't think you are, but then only a women could find a fault in a flawless diamond :)

And Anthony's giving ME shit about liking men?? :huh: :blink: :rolleyes:

WebairGerard
11-08-2005, 04:11 PM
nice ass yes, nice chest too. Curves!
A girl with nice eyes can be VERY sexy too!

nlphoto
11-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Laryngitis... :yowsa:

Trev
11-08-2005, 04:16 PM
What can I say, Anthony's got it going on ;)

Anthony
11-08-2005, 04:17 PM

SHADDUP! Trev is a brother to me! Younger brothers cannot help but look up to their older siblings.

Peaches
11-08-2005, 04:18 PM
This thread is taking SO many wrong turns ;)

Trev
11-08-2005, 04:18 PM
SHADDUP! Trev is a brother to me! Younger brothers cannot help but look up to their older siblings.
Very, very successful older siblings ;)

Anthony
11-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Very, very successful older siblings ;)

Bless you, but I just do okay.

It's the gwai lau dai law who is very very successful! :)

Trev
11-08-2005, 04:37 PM
Bless you, but I just do okay.

It's the gwai lau dai law who is very very successful! :)
M'kay, I believe you :D

pushpills
11-08-2005, 04:49 PM
natural beauty, big sexy brain, talent, artistic, similar interests, and taking it in the ass.

all I can seem to find these days is fake beauty along with fake personality.

voodooman
11-08-2005, 05:00 PM

Anthony, I have lived with worse people.

Anthony
11-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Anthony, I have lived with worse people.

In the grand scheme of things, I'm not that bad. Nothing a cleaning lady can't fix, anyways. :)

Sin
11-08-2005, 05:22 PM
Me, I love it when women do spreadshots & you can see a gaping black hole up to their cervix. That's hawt.

MorganGrayson
11-08-2005, 05:32 PM
Laryngitis... :yowsa:

:nutkick:

Trev
11-08-2005, 05:35 PM
:nutkick:
Don't knock the guy... he's clearly spent time with a woman. :p

Nickatilynx
11-08-2005, 05:36 PM
Fuck , I was out and you covered what I look for..

"A woman who puts up with my shit"

:)

Nickatilynx
11-08-2005, 05:41 PM
Oh and a pulse is nice.

But not strictly necessary if she is still warm :)

I was going to require breathing, but pulse works :okthumb:

Trev
11-08-2005, 05:43 PM
Oh and a pulse is nice.

But not strictly necessary if she is still warm :)
Still warm!?!?!

Damn you got picky :(

Nickatilynx
11-08-2005, 05:45 PM
Still warm!?!?!

Damn you got picky :(

I've always been picky!!!

el pres
11-08-2005, 05:46 PM
Sexy to look at. Pretty much anything I'm not fussy, as long as she's not packing a surprise in her panties.

Sexy to be with.. it does need to be brain. I can't stand flaky women, or men for that matter.

Trev
11-08-2005, 05:51 PM
Sexy to look at. Pretty much anything I'm not fussy, as long as she's not packing a surprise in her panties.

Sexy to be with.. it does need to be brain. I can't stand flaky women, or men for that matter.
Bugger... I'll stop icq'ing you :(

Trev
11-08-2005, 05:52 PM
I've always been picky!!!

WTF was I thinking... it's me I was talking about. :D

Dravyk
11-08-2005, 05:53 PM
Intelligence is sexy to me in a woman.

Add humor, and now you have the combination that makes wit.

Wit is extremely sexy.

And if you have those two, then that almost always means she has a wonderful personality.

So right there you have me.

Add a measure of self-confidence and the ability to do things on her own (I detest those fawning, helpless creatures who'd die if left on their own!)

Now you definitely have me.

Toss in she loves to dance and isn't shy to try new expereinces (foods, travel, whatever)

And that's a keeper!

Nickatilynx
11-08-2005, 05:54 PM
WTF was I thinking... it's me I was talking about. :D

jetlag????

Dude , when you come into my house the fish swim with their backs to the wall and the dogs dive out windows. ;-)))

Anthony
11-08-2005, 06:06 PM

Wit is extremely sexy.

And if you have those two, then that almost always means she has a wonderful personality.

Add a measure of self-confidence and the ability to do things on her own (I detest those fawning, helpless creatures who'd die if left on their own!)

Toss in she loves to dance and isn't shy to try new expereinces (foods, travel, whatever)

And that's a keeper!

I guess this is what you mean by she has a great personality.

Trev
11-08-2005, 06:11 PM
jetlag????

Dude , when you come into my house the fish swim with their backs to the wall and the dogs dive out windows. ;-)))
I noticed that... I just thought you had weird Canadian pets... it would explain a few things though :unsure:

I maybe a tad lagged though ;)

Anthony
11-08-2005, 06:15 PM
Me, I love it when women do spreadshots & you can see a gaping black hole up to their cervix. That's hawt.

A gaping black hole?

Are you serious?

Nickatilynx
11-08-2005, 06:19 PM

Wit is extremely sexy.

And that's a keeper!

And what a surprise you are single right?

LOL

Ever heard the expression "beggars can't be chosers" ?

;-)))

voodooman
11-08-2005, 06:19 PM

Wit is extremely sexy.

And that's a keeper!

Intelligent? Witty and Humorous woman?

I call that an oxymoron!
;)

Just kidding Morgan. :okthumb:

voodooman
11-08-2005, 06:21 PM
And what a surprise you are single right?

LOL

Ever heard the expression "beggars can't be chosers" ?

;-)))

Hey, Im single and it isnt because Im picky either.

Sometimes is just where you live that may be the reason for ones
loneliness.

signed,
ForeverAlone!

Newton
11-08-2005, 06:34 PM

Wit is extremely sexy.

And that's a keeper!

What about looks? Don't be so fucking shallow Dravyk ... :D

MorganGrayson
11-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Intelligent? Witty and Humorous woman?

I call that an oxymoron!
;)

Just kidding Morgan. :okthumb:

I know that, voodooman! :)
(You can come out from under the couch now.)

If I may interject a small bit of seriousness in this...er...thread...where you live does indeed have something to do with "couple status." The male/female ratio is important, as is the diversity of ages. It's easier to meet people in a place with a large population than it is to meet someone in a smaller town.

A single woman going to Alaska can pick and choose from a lot of men, as the ratio of men to women is so high.

Online matchmaking sites are making a fortune for a reason.

Trev
11-08-2005, 07:02 PM
Online matchmaking sites are making a fortune for a reason.
Pennies for tarts...

sarettah
11-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Hey, Im single and it isnt because Im picky either.

Sometimes is just where you live that may be the reason for ones
loneliness.

signed,
ForeverAlone!

You went to KU, you were lonely. You lived in Fl, you were lonely. You lived in so Cali, you were lonely. You are now down in Oklahoma, you're lonely.

Has nothing to do with the place. However it is not because you are mean or nasty or ugly or stinky (those are just good attributes to have to blame it on)

Imho, and of course I only know you from the boards and all, but you are probably just too fucking nice Kirk. I picture that you are the kind of guy that will take a woman out to dinner, wine and dine her and settle for the little peck on the cheek at the end of the night. That is not necessarilly a bad thing.

MorganGrayson
11-08-2005, 07:22 PM
You went to KU, you were lonely. You lived in Fl, you were lonely. You lived in so Cali, you were lonely. You are now down in Oklahoma, you're lonely.

Has nothing to do with the place. However it is not because you are mean or nasty or ugly or stinky (those are just good attributes to have to blame it on)

Imho, and of course I only know you from the boards and all, but you are probably just too fucking nice Kirk. I picture that you are the kind of guy that will take a woman out to dinner, wine and dine her and settle for the little peck on the cheek at the end of the night. That is not necessarilly a bad thing.

Let's review.

Your theory is that he's "too nice"?? :blink:

If that's true, that guys can't find women because they're "too nice," I want off this planet NOW.

sarettah
11-08-2005, 08:21 PM
Let's review.

If that's true, that guys can't find women because they're "too nice," I want off this planet NOW.

It is not a theory, it is reality.

When women are dating, they tend to be attracted to the "dangerous" guys and that is who ends up getting laid.

When they are finally looking to get married, that is when they start noticing the "nice" guys. The ones who have been there the entire time, the ones that they think of as "friends".

Same thing with guys to an extent. Guys go out with women they wouldn't dare take home to meet mom because it's the tramps, not the "nice" girls, who put out. When they start looking to get married that is when they look for the nice girls.

However, this all sort of backfires on us because when a guy is looking for a nice girl, the women can smell that the guy is looking for long term and get the fuck out of the way, same thing when a women is looking for the nice guy, all the guys smell long term commitment and get the hell out of the way.

If a nice guy looking for a nice girl happen to meet at precisely the right moment, a nice girl looking for a nice guy, then you end up with all the beautiful love shit. The chance of that actually happening though are akin to winning powerball, but it does happen sometimes. Those are the marriages that go on forever. More often than not, people get together because they are "settling" and those often end up in divorce.

And I know this is right because it came from my brain and poured out my fingers on to the keyboard and left a real wet sticky mess behind.

Truth and reality are just a big, wet sticky mess :blink:

Anthony
11-08-2005, 08:28 PM

When women are dating, they tend to be attracted to the "dangerous" guys and that is who ends up getting laid.

When they are finally looking to get married, that is when they start noticing the "nice" guys. The ones who have been there the entire time, the ones that they think of as "friends".

Same thing with guys to an extent. Guys go out with women they wouldn't dare take home to meet mom because it's the tramps, not the "nice" girls, who put out. When they start looking to get married that is when they look for the nice girls.

However, this all sort of backfires on us because when a guy is looking for a nice girl, the women can smell that the guy is looking for long term and get the fuck out of the way, same thing when a women is looking for the nice guy, all the guys smell long term commitment and get the hell out of the way.

If a nice guy looking for a nice girl happen to meet at precisely the right moment, a nice girl looking for a nice guy, then you end up with all the beautiful love shit. The chance of that actually happening though are akin to winning powerball, but it does happen sometimes. Those are the marriages that go on forever. More often than not, people get together because they are "settling" and those often end up in divorce.

And I know this is right because it came from my brain and poured out my fingers on to the keyboard and left a real wet sticky mess behind.

I think you just summed up my whole relationship.

I can't rid of her, and vice versa.

We're fucked.

TheEnforcer
11-08-2005, 08:28 PM
Let's review.

Nice guys finish last.

sarettah
11-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Nice guys finish last.

That actually sums it up quite nicely :okthumb:

Anthony
11-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Same thing with Voodooman.

Can't rid of that fucker either.

http://fubarwebmasters.com/archive/sexcom/sex17.jpg

Peaches
11-08-2005, 08:33 PM
I stopped even wanting to date the "bad" guys once I hit my 30's. And in fact gravitated towards the nice ones even in HS. College was a different story ;)

These days they're just not worth the aggravation.

Newton
11-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Nice guys finish last.

You're delusional and I believe 'single'?

Anthony
11-08-2005, 08:42 PM
You're delusional and I believe 'single'?

I just love it when every thread gets to be a bash TE one!

Nickatilynx
11-08-2005, 08:47 PM
It is "National Burn TE Day" :)

Red
11-08-2005, 08:56 PM

Excellent point Sarettah. And I think that's exactly the reason that e-harmony and match.com do so well. Those are the people who are now ready to commit to a relationship so it's understandable that they would have a good success rate.

Red
11-08-2005, 08:57 PM
It is "National Burn TE Day" :)

Does Hallmark have a card for that?

MorganGrayson
11-08-2005, 09:01 PM

Ah, I get it now.

I used to be a good young woman who met a good older man (6 1/2 years, except for the three months when it's 7 years and he really catches the "older man" remarks) at exactly the right time and we've been married for 26 years. We always will be. I admit I am rather clueless when it comes to dating anymore.

Red
11-08-2005, 09:01 PM

Wit is extremely sexy.

And that's a keeper!

Leave it to a man with intelligence to know what's really sexy about a woman.
Thank you Dravyk, from the intelligent, witty women of this board.
and if Defiant and I don't work out, I'll call you. ;)

Sin
11-08-2005, 09:31 PM
A gaping black hole?

Are you serious?

LMAO Was waiting for someone to pick that up... LOL

Unfortunately some people seem to find stuff like this hot... I personally find it disturbing. Why are pics like this even uploaded?

Red
11-08-2005, 10:40 PM

Unfortunately some people seem to find stuff like this hot... I personally find it disturbing. Why are pics like this even uploaded?

How can any man want to fuck that? It's got to feel like hanging your dick out a window.

Peaches
11-08-2005, 10:55 PM

Because everyone likes something different ;)

sarettah
11-08-2005, 10:57 PM
I could make that same picture by creatively positioning a Tyson's fryer :blink:

Dravyk
11-08-2005, 11:51 PM
What about looks? Don't be so fucking shallow Dravyk ... :DLMAO! Best line yet! :okthumb:

Dravyk
11-08-2005, 11:53 PM
Leave it to a man with intelligence to know what's really sexy about a woman.
Thank you Dravyk, from the intelligent, witty women of this board.
and if Defiant and I don't work out, I'll call you. ;):blush:

Dravyk
11-08-2005, 11:59 PM

When they are finally looking to get married, that is when they start noticing the "nice" guys. The ones who have been there the entire time, the ones that they think of as "friends".Jeff Foxworthy said something to the effect of:

"I love reading women's magazines, it's like spying on the enemy. On the way back home the other day on the airplane I was reading how the number one fantasy of women in this nation wide poll was: being with a dangerous guy.

Now what the hell is that? About the only thing I can think of they must be thinking is James Bond or something. Cause in reality, if you really want a dangerous guy, the next thing you know, you're in a halter top standing at the door of a trailer on "Cops" yelling 'Take him away! Take that no-good bastard, awaaaay!!'"

Nickatilynx
11-09-2005, 12:29 AM
Define "dangerous"

Timon
11-09-2005, 12:40 AM
Sorry for being late guys, two things that make a woman sexy... (beyond having a perfect 10 appearance)

Manipulable
Non-argumentative

and an observation:

guys with small dicks are obsessed with anal sex

guys with big dicks find it takes so long to get it in that they don't find analsex worth the trouble :p

Timon
11-09-2005, 01:05 AM
http://fubarwebmasters.com/archive/sexcom/sex17.jpg

Look at Kurt, he's a handsome guy right?

I don't buy the "nice guy" theory, chicks dig nice guys...

That only leaves one possibility why he doesn't have a girlfriend :p

Nickatilynx
11-09-2005, 01:14 AM

You are not infering that he may be a anal assassin ,anal astronaut , anal commander ,anal maniac ,anal samurai ,arschgeiger ,ass assassin ,ass bandit, avaleur,"confirmed bachelor" , back door bandit ,batty boy, bender .....

Are you?

JR
11-09-2005, 01:14 AM

my experience is that more girls dig assholes that act like they aren't interested. people are twisted. also, girls that like nice guys don't swallow or do anal usually... unless you surprise them with it.... just an observation.

JR
11-09-2005, 01:23 AM
Confidence

no... thats what makes a dyke sexy to other dykes.

:whistling

Timon
11-09-2005, 01:28 AM
You are not infering that he may be a anal assassin ,anal astronaut , anal commander ,anal maniac ,anal samurai ,arschgeiger ,ass assassin ,ass bandit, avaleur,"confirmed bachelor" , back door bandit ,batty boy, bender .....

I'm saying he might have a big dick AND enjoy analsex :p

Timon
11-09-2005, 01:29 AM

Yeah confident girls have the courage to say NO, STOP

Ewwww what a turn off! :p

Dravyk
11-09-2005, 01:52 AM

Ewwww what a turn off! :pThat just happens to you. :burn:

JR
11-09-2005, 01:56 AM

Ewwww what a turn off! :p

exactly, nothing turns me off more than a chick who says "hey stop! what the fuck are you doing asshole... that really hurts!!"

Timon
11-09-2005, 01:58 AM
That just happens to you. :burn:

At least I have enough hair to even make it that far :burn: :burn:

Anthony
11-09-2005, 02:03 AM
Sorry for being late guys, two things that make a woman sexy... (beyond having a perfect 10 appearance)

Manipulable
Non-argumentative

and an observation:

guys with small dicks are obsessed with anal sex

guys with big dicks find it takes so long to get it in that they don't find analsex worth the trouble :p

Great, a burn and a subtle hint that Timon has a large penis. However, since he fucked up anal sex and made it into one word, my observation is that Timon has a small penis and loves receiving anal sex.

Nickatilynx
11-09-2005, 02:05 AM
exactly, nothing turns me off more than a chick who says "hey stop! what the fuck are you doing asshole... that really hurts!!"

Gag them first :)

Timon
11-09-2005, 02:11 AM
Great, a burn and a subtle hint that Timon has a large penis. However, since he fucked up anal sex and made it into one word, my observation is that Timon has a small penis and loves receiving anal sex.

For that theory to make sense you now have to spell analsex in Dutch and get it right :p

Tiny for a Caucasian

Dravyk
11-09-2005, 02:16 AM
At least I have enough hair to even make it that far http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/burn4nick.gif http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/burn4nick.gifOh yeah, combined with enough chloroform and Rohypnol, you're a regular dating machine, Timon! http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/ok.gif

http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/lmao.gif

Timon
11-09-2005, 02:23 AM
Oh yeah, combined with enough chloroform and Rohypnol, you're a regular dating machine, Timon! http://oprano.com/msgboard/images/smilies/ok.gif

Champagne fortified with Vodka does the trick just fine, a Russian friend taught me that trick :p

Dravyk
11-09-2005, 02:26 AM
Champagne fortified with Vodka does the trick just fine, a Russian friend taught me that trick :pA Russian friend who knows a lot about wine, huh? :scratchin

voodooman
11-09-2005, 03:15 AM

Timon,

Im sure Zeina ownes a strap-on. ;)

Anthony
11-09-2005, 03:28 AM
Champagne fortified with Vodka does the trick just fine, a Russian friend taught me that trick :p

I believe we have the same friend.

Anthony
11-09-2005, 03:31 AM
For that theory to make sense you now have to spell analsex in Dutch and get it right :p

Tiny for a Caucasian

hahahahahaha, love the sig. Take your sig, and my sig, and we have a dick smaller than Chynna's clit!

selena
11-09-2005, 07:56 AM
I'm immature and have never outgrown the stage of liking the dangerous types.

At this stage in the game, I probably never will.

selena
11-09-2005, 08:13 AM

:hehehe9:

You seriously don't find confidence sexy?

Maybe I watched too many Brut commericals, or whatever that aftershave was. ;)

I am a bit not right, so I have been known to think arrogance was sexy. That rather skews my views, I'm sure.

But if I line up two physically equally hot men, and one of them has that "I will turn you every which way but loose and have you crawling on your knees for more" factor about him, and one doesn't, the first one is who I am going to be lusting after.

Timon
11-09-2005, 08:37 AM

Maybe for a long term relationship prospect, not for a one nighter...

Low confidence leads to paranoia and lack of trust which is not an attractive character trait in a long term girlfriend...

JR
11-09-2005, 08:51 PM

Maybe I watched too many Brut commericals, or whatever that aftershave was. ;)

I am a bit not right, so I have been known to think arrogance was sexy. That rather skews my views, I'm sure.

But if I line up two physically equally hot men, and one of them has that "I will turn you every which way but loose and have you crawling on your knees for more" factor about him, and one doesn't, the first one is who I am going to be lusting after.

there is a BIG difference in what women find attractive in men and what men find attractive in women.

the easiest chicks to bang are those with low self esteem and low IQ. throw big tits and a nice ass into the mix and that makes for a very sexy woman. ;)

sarettah
11-09-2005, 09:00 PM
there is a BIG difference in what women find attractive in men and what men find attractive in women.

the easiest chicks to bang are those with low self esteem and low IQ. throw big tits and a nice ass into the mix and that makes for a very sexy woman. ;)

You throw in being mute and having removable teeth and you got my dream :yowsa:

Newton
11-09-2005, 09:29 PM
You throw in being mute and having removable teeth and you got my dream :yowsa:

So basically a pensioner then :)

selena
11-10-2005, 08:30 AM
the easiest chicks to bang are those with low self esteem and low

Maybe therein lies the difference.

Married men aside, most men are easy to bang.

Not saying that in a vain way, because I am far from that. But it is the truth.

It's the challenging ones that make it fun. ;)

sarettah
11-10-2005, 08:35 AM
most men are easy to bang.

Just to make that a factual statement.. Get rid of the marrtied man caveat and change "Most" to "All" :okthumb:

As Jeff Foxworthy has said, "Men are only thinking 2 things. I want a beer and I want to see something naked"

:yowsa:

Trev
11-10-2005, 08:38 AM
As Jeff Foxworthy has said, "Men are only thinking 2 things. I want a beer and I want to see something naked"
Goddamn that's uncanny.... :blink:

Timon
11-10-2005, 08:55 AM

Try Kurt, chicks are having a very hard time getting any cock from him :p

Nickatilynx
11-10-2005, 11:34 AM

I'm sorry selena , there is no way I'm having sex with you.

;-))

MorganGrayson
11-10-2005, 02:28 PM
I'm sorry selena , there is no way I'm having sex with you.

;-))

Clever bastard. :)

JR
11-10-2005, 02:32 PM

guys generally aren't looking for a challenge. they are looking for somewhere to ejaculate. we are all just animals trying to convince ourselves that we aren't... ironically, that ability is the one thing that distinguishes us from animals, but we are animals none the less.