PDA

View Full Version : MNF - Colts at Pats

Evil Chris
11-06-2005, 02:40 PM
This may be the best game the NFL has seen to date this season.

Who's going to win it?
I am obviously pulling for the Colts! :okthumb:

MorganGrayson
11-06-2005, 05:17 PM
Chris...the Chargers *did not* tank in the 4th quarter today! :clapping:

Chargers - 31, Jets - 26. It was rough going at the end, though. We had our usual 4th quarter feebleness and the Jets fought like hell, but we held them.

Since the football Gods are smiling...GO COLTS!!! :okthumb: :clapping:

Evil Chris
11-07-2005, 12:06 PM

Chargers - 31, Jets - 26. It was rough going at the end, though. We had our usual 4th quarter feebleness and the Jets fought like hell, but we held them.

Since the football Gods are smiling...GO COLTS!!! :okthumb: :clapping:Yes I caught much of the Chargers Jets game yesterday. Lot's of action! Great game!

Almighty Jim
11-07-2005, 12:14 PM
Pats by 2 with a patented last minute field goal at 12:30 am. :clapping:

Evil Chris
11-07-2005, 12:17 PM
Pats by 2 with a patented last minute field goal at 12:30 am. :clapping:Ya thinks? ;)

I'm calling an anticlimactic runaway for the Colts.
Brady needs a lesson in humility. haha...

Almighty Jim
11-07-2005, 12:44 PM
If the Colts win big tonight then I think there will be a changing of the guard for best QB from Brady to Manning. Remember though Payton wins big but Brady wins the big ones.

TheEnforcer
11-07-2005, 01:16 PM
This may be the best game the NFL has seen to date this season.

Who's going to win it?
I am obviously pulling for the Colts! :okthumb:

The Patriots won't be the ones to derail the Colts this season. It will be a good game but the Patriots are just having too many problems this year. The play fo the Colts defense this year is what makes the difference. The offense can actually have a so-so game and they can still win now.

TheEnforcer
11-07-2005, 01:17 PM

Since the football Gods are smiling...GO COLTS!!! :okthumb: :clapping:
I SOOOO wanted the Jets to come back because I really would have loved to have seen Brooks Bollinger pick up the win for the Jets.

selena
11-07-2005, 01:20 PM
I took NE in both pools I play in.

So it's time to get out the straight edge so that I make make a ritual sacrifice to the MNF Gods.

Evil Chris
11-07-2005, 01:41 PM
It really could go either way.
Colts have had major problems in Foxborough in the past.

Jim, your analogy is somewhat correct, but this is a different year.
In any case it's going to be a good game.

Evil Chris
11-07-2005, 10:51 PM
If the Colts win big tonight then I think there will be a changing of the guard for best QB from Brady to Manning. Remember though Payton wins big but Brady wins the big ones.3rd quarter and the Pats are in a deep hole.

Jim I don't know if Brady will even get a shot at a big game this year.